Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

I am afraid that once again, the Democratic Party is NOT LISTENING to the majority of the country. You and I are not the only ones, Bruce. We might be the only moderates on this Board, but they are the majority. People are a lot more reasonable than they're given credit for and the Independents grow every year. Both parties have gone to extremes if you ask me. We'll see what happens with that.
What do you consider extreme on the left?

Gabbard and Webb are reasonable. The rest of the field is a radical, get your america hate on, fest.

So Grandpa will you be voting for her?

If it is a choice between her and Trump, well for me it will be third party again...

Why wouldn't everyone who loves America vote for the President's re-election?

:dunno:
It's kind of a long story......

The story is not long at all Old Lady and it is simple Trump is a charlatan in my eyes and I can not stand him.

Now will Democrats run someone I will vote for?

Most likely not...

Maybe Mitt runs third party...

Would you vote for Sherrod Brown?

Why isn’t she caring about our border security to open the government back up? Only cares about getting the spotlight at a bad time when her colleagues don’t pay attention to border security.
We do care about border security. Just not a 3 trillion dollar wall. You don't think it will be 5.8 trillion do you? Remember first you believed Mexico would pay. Now you believe it'll be $5.8. Wrong again. So how much are you willing to pay in taxes to pay for this wall?

What does the actual Border Patrol Agents want? Give them what they want and need to do their jobs. Which is currently includes a wall.

Either you are a liar or misinformed

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)
It's from the NY Times. Not a credible source.
Thank god for sources like the NY times. Without them where would we get our information from? Do you have the time and money to send reporters out to get the story? Do they sometimes get the story wrong? Sure. But name a better source.

Please tell us where you get your info from.

But the greedy evil Republicans have turned you against the press. So now you only believe the liars. Nice.

Last edited:
The difference between people like Kamala Harris, Bill Clinton, John Edwards, etc is that they committed their adultery WHILE IN OFFICE. The compromised their security, made themselves open for blackmail, and especially with Clinton made the country more vulnerable.

Kinda like to make up shit don't you? Therefore, you must be a Little Trumpster, who like the man who's butt your face is buried in, likes to make up shit.
Congratulations with your effort to clone, Donald J Trump.
https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-...arried-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/

Last edited:
She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
Blue collar are still suffering.

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing
If you are looking for a sharp, determined fighter, Harris is your girl. I listened to her announcement on ABC and I heard the word "fight" too many times. I agree with TN that she is just pulling the identity politics wagon and for the good of the country, we need someone who lets that go to a large extent.
I know some people will probably be gunning for me for saying that, because there is certainly nothing wrong with fighting for equality and fairness. But she is pretty much carrying that as her banner, and it's too much right now.

I also think more experience in D.C. wouldn't hurt. We currently have an example of someone who doesn't sitting in the Big Chair.
experience in DC wouldnt hurt?....we have had that for decades and look at how great they have done....20% approval....they are a joke...

Bush wasn't experienced. He was a 1 term Texas Governor. Texas governors don't do shit.

Obama was a 1 term Senator

Trump never ran for anything in his life.

Why isn’t she caring about our border security to open the government back up? Only cares about getting the spotlight at a bad time when her colleagues don’t pay attention to border security.
We do care about border security. Just not a 3 trillion dollar wall. You don't think it will be 5.8 trillion do you? Remember first you believed Mexico would pay. Now you believe it'll be $5.8. Wrong again. So how much are you willing to pay in taxes to pay for this wall?

What does the actual Border Patrol Agents want? Give them what they want and need to do their jobs. Which is currently includes a wall.

Thank god for sources like the NY times. Without them where would we get our information from? Do you have the time and money to send reporters out to get the story? Do they sometimes get the story wrong? Sure. But name a better source.

But the greedy evil Republicans have turned you against the press. So now you only believe the liars. Nice.

NY Times is a liberal rag with the most biased reporting of all papers. Mistruths, half truths. lies, omissions, etc.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing
If you are looking for a sharp, determined fighter, Harris is your girl. I listened to her announcement on ABC and I heard the word "fight" too many times. I agree with TN that she is just pulling the identity politics wagon and for the good of the country, we need someone who lets that go to a large extent.
I know some people will probably be gunning for me for saying that, because there is certainly nothing wrong with fighting for equality and fairness. But she is pretty much carrying that as her banner, and it's too much right now.

I also think more experience in D.C. wouldn't hurt. We currently have an example of someone who doesn't sitting in the Big Chair.
experience in DC wouldnt hurt?....we have had that for decades and look at how great they have done....20% approval....they are a joke...

Bush wasn't experienced. He was a 1 term Texas Governor. Texas governors don't do shit.

O didn't accomplish anything either. Trump accomplished more than those two fools could have accomplished in ten lifetimes.

NY Times is a liberal rag with the most biased reporting of all papers. Mistruths, half truths. lies, omissions, etc.
What's a better source?

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

O didn't accomplish anything either. Trump accomplished more than those two fools could have accomplished in ten lifetimes.
Yea if you're a conservative Trump accomplished a lot

The Trump Tax Cuts Did One Thing: Give Rich People More Money

For america, he's already accomplished 10x more than his two spend fest, war loving, failed policy, predecessors.

For america, he's already accomplished 10x more than his two spend fest, war loving, failed policy, predecessors.
If you are a conservative sure. If you are not, not even close

Donald Trump appoints conservative judges to federal appeals courts at record pace

And his tax break to the rich only sped up the process of this country going bankrupt. Remember all your talk about how Obama spent more than every other president combined? Is that going to be true for Trump?

Huge corporate tax cuts and threats of tariff protectionism have accelerated job growth in the US and have even triggered a new hiring wave in steel, but only modestly thus far.

Trumps huge tax break didn't give us nearly the bump it should have.

Most blue collar are still struggling. You haven't fixed shit for them.

Today’s economy is good! Almost as good as it was in 2014

Don't forget The last time the economy was this strong, Trump thought it was terrible

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
shes in california so maybe she means them.

If you are a conservative sure. If you are not, not even close

Donald Trump appoints conservative judges to federal appeals courts at record pace

And his tax break to the rich only sped up the process of this country going bankrupt. Remember all your talk about how Obama spent more than every other president combined? Is that going to be true for Trump?

Huge corporate tax cuts and threats of tariff protectionism have accelerated job growth in the US and have even triggered a new hiring wave in steel, but only modestly thus far.

Trumps huge tax break didn't give us nearly the bump it should have.

Most blue collar are still struggling. You haven't fixed shit for them.

Today’s economy is good! Almost as good as it was in 2014

Don't forget The last time the economy was this strong, Trump thought it was terrible

Gee, another article that claims you are wrong..

Under Trump, the jobs boom has finally reached blue-collar workers. Will it last?

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...ar-workers-and-trump-have-reason-to-celebrate

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/blue-collar-deplorables-rising/

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Bush wasn't experienced. He was a 1 term Texas Governor.

Ummmm..in 1998, he was re-elected governor. He was governor for 6 years.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

whatever that had to do with what i said....but thanks for participating bobo...

Why did Kamala Harris bother running for the Senate? She has only been a senator for a few days. Clearly she never wanted to be senator at all.

Kinda like to make up shit don't you? Therefore, you must be a Little Trumpster, who like the man who's butt your face is buried in, likes to make up shit.
Congratulations with your effort to clone, Donald J Trump.
https://www.truthorfiction.com/sen-...arried-man-used-launch-career-mostly-fiction/

I guess I hit a nerve because when that happens you all resort to little schoolgirl names. It is well known and documented she had an affair with Willie Brown while he was married.

Forum List

Back