Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

When she talks about American values, does she mean calling Border Patrol agents Nazis, and a Supreme Court Justice with a spotless character a Rapist?

Why isn’t she caring about our border security to open the government back up? Only cares about getting the spotlight at a bad time when her colleagues don’t pay attention to border security.
We do care about border security. Just not a 3 trillion dollar wall. You don't think it will be 5.8 trillion do you? Remember first you believed Mexico would pay. Now you believe it'll be $5.8. Wrong again. So how much are you willing to pay in taxes to pay for this wall?

What does the actual Border Patrol Agents want? Give them what they want and need to do their jobs. Which is currently includes a wall.

Either you are a liar or misinformed

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)
It's from the NY Times. Not a credible source.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin

Wait a minute? I thought President Trump was living off Obama's economy? Obama's economy is suddenly bad?

Why isn’t she caring about our border security to open the government back up? Only cares about getting the spotlight at a bad time when her colleagues don’t pay attention to border security.
We do care about border security. Just not a 3 trillion dollar wall. You don't think it will be 5.8 trillion do you? Remember first you believed Mexico would pay. Now you believe it'll be $5.8. Wrong again. So how much are you willing to pay in taxes to pay for this wall?

What does the actual Border Patrol Agents want? Give them what they want and need to do their jobs. Which is currently includes a wall.
I want more leads so my job is easier too. Not gonna happen. Leads cost money. That's what we pay them for.

And they aren't experts. Their hands are tied too. We have some crazy laws right now regarding what we do with refuges. Put an ankle bracelet on them and let them go? That's insane.

They must not realize the wall would be ineffective and costly. Maybe they are cherry picked Trump supporters. Fake news anyone?

And many of them don't want a wall.

Do you want to give teachers a raise? Many of them say they need one.

They aren't asking for money and I will certainly take the Border Patrol's expertise over yours and your guessing. We have a Border Patrol office in my city and I have worked with them on many occasions, they are hard working and want to do their job more efficiently and effectively. I have also read articles on the Border Patrol and what they would like to see happen. You can dismiss them away however I'll again take their word over yours.

Either you are a liar or misinformed

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

It seems you maybe wrong.

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds

She had an affair with a Married Man to get ahead politically, WHILE IN OFFICE, but that's OK? Trump says the world "p*ssy" twenty years ago as a PRIVATE citizen, and that's all the media can talk about. Oh that and Stormy Daniels.

No, double standard, huh?
She fucked and sucked her way up the ranks in the democrat Party
You've got a lot of chutzpah saying that about her, considering the man you support. Good Christ Almighty, have you ANY idea what you're saying?
Trump is certainly NO better and rather than say such nasty things about the woman, it might be better if you said something sensible about her arguments.
It's only "nasty" because that's what she did.
I believe I'm still waiting for a link where she says that's what she did.

So Grandpa will you be voting for her?

If it is a choice between her and Trump, well for me it will be third party again...
If the economy continues to grow only a fool would vote against Trump imo.

Economics & opportunity > my political ideology

I felt the same way about anyone who voted to stop Obama's forward progress and healthy economy.

When will Trump take the training wheels off and raise interest btw?

The Fed controls the interest not the President.
Republicans said Obama's recovery was fake because he kept interest at zero. Take the training wheels off they said. Trumps no different.

Neither President can raise or lower the interest rates, are you really that thick headed? You partisan nuts have no logic at all.

One more passenger in the Democrat "Clown Car" of 2020.

One must acknowledge the fact that she is AT LEAST as qualified as Barry Soetoro was in 2008. More qualified, when you consider that she is authentically "Black" (i.e., descended from American slaves), which Soetoro was NOT.

Tangentially speaking, I long for the day when the Republican Party begins a major public information campaign to point out that all of the major items on the Democrat agenda are either unconstitutional ("single payer") or illegal (amnesty).
Goes to show how much you know, or don't know rather. She's not.

Her parents are Jamaican and Indian. Father from Jamaica, mother from India.

She's spent considerable time in her youth living in Canada, after her parents divorced.

So, yah...

Last edited:
Free college for all the Illegals and everybody else.

The filthy ass bitch didn't say how she is going to steal money from us to pay for it.
How are you going to pay for a $3 trillion dollar wall?

You are confused Moon Bat. Trump is only asking for $6 billion for the wall now. Chump change to the Democrat big spenders that had a $4 trillion a year budget and went into debt $10 trillion when that worthless Affirmative Action asshole was President.

The shithead Liberals always talk about free this and free that and have no idea of the cost of what they want to give away. Soicalism is always destructive when the bill comes due, isn't it?

Just wait until the bill for socialized medicine comes due in California and New York. They will be begging us to bail them out like all welfare queens.

From me? Feel free to do your own search, but here ya go. Do I get a cookie now? :)

Harris got her start in 1994 by having an affair with slimy Willie Brown, who was serving as the California Assembly Speaker and then became the mayor of San Fransico. Brown was 60 years old and Harris was 29 when their affair began. Harris was so brazen that she came out publicly as his date at his 60th birthday party, despite his wife of 36 years being in attendance.

Harris slept with Brown for one reason; she used the corrupt San Francisco mayor to launch her rise to power. Daily Caller reports, “As Brown’s time as speaker drew to a close in 1994, he named Harris to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job that came with a $72,000 annual salary. Brown had previously appointed her to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.”

Kamala Harris’ Dirty Little Sex Secret - She's slept her way to the Senate!

I would love to see President Trump debate this leftist wackadoo.
He will shred her like a block of cheese.
Must see TV!
They have no message, just hate.
Hate doesn't win elections.
LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Only a compete moron would vote for a stupid hateful confused commie bitch like Harris. Of course just look at all the morons that voted for that worthless asshole Obama and that idiot Crooked Hillary. No shortage of idiotic Moon Bats in this country, is there?

From me? Feel free to do your own search, but here ya go. Do I get a cookie now? :)

Harris got her start in 1994 by having an affair with slimy Willie Brown, who was serving as the California Assembly Speaker and then became the mayor of San Fransico. Brown was 60 years old and Harris was 29 when their affair began. Harris was so brazen that she came out publicly as his date at his 60th birthday party, despite his wife of 36 years being in attendance.

Harris slept with Brown for one reason; she used the corrupt San Francisco mayor to launch her rise to power. Daily Caller reports, “As Brown’s time as speaker drew to a close in 1994, he named Harris to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job that came with a $72,000 annual salary. Brown had previously appointed her to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.”

Kamala Harris’ Dirty Little Sex Secret - She's slept her way to the Senate!
Thanks, but to get a cookie I needed something factual. If you take that kind of article as "fact," you're hopeless.

I am afraid that once again, the Democratic Party is NOT LISTENING to the majority of the country. You and I are not the only ones, Bruce. We might be the only moderates on this Board, but they are the majority. People are a lot more reasonable than they're given credit for and the Independents grow every year. Both parties have gone to extremes if you ask me. We'll see what happens with that.
What do you consider extreme on the left?

Last edited:
Republicans won't like who we elect and we won't like who they elect. Trump purposely plays the divisive politics. It worked for him. Lets see him beat a black woman liberal. She will get all kinds of liberal minded people to the polls. Notice Republicans can't run Condi Rice. She won't inspire heavy turnout among conservatives.

Sorry the truth is Americans aren't smart. The same dumb women and blacks who will show up to vote for her because she's a woman or because she's black should have showed up for Hillary. But they won't so we have to give them what they want.

Doesn't matter to me if it's a white guy or black woman. I just want a liberal. Someone who I believe actually cares about the middle class. I can't believe people believe Trump is that guy. He's not. For example it amazes me that he employs illegals at Mara Largo and his supporters don't mind. Amazing.

Trump pushs the right buttons. Build a wall to keep illegals out. But don't go after him for hiring them.
Kamala is way too Establishment, not nearly as liberal enough.

Another Obama, who governed as RepublicanLite, if not worse.

Bernie Sanders is the ideal candidate.

I'd settle for an Elizabeth though.

One more passenger in the Democrat "Clown Car" of 2020.

One must acknowledge the fact that she is AT LEAST as qualified as Barry Soetoro was in 2008. More qualified, when you consider that she is authentically "Black" (i.e., descended from American slaves), which Soetoro was NOT.

Tangentially speaking, I long for the day when the Republican Party begins a major public information campaign to point out that all of the major items on the Democrat agenda are either unconstitutional ("single payer") or illegal (amnesty).
she is half Tamil Indian and half Jamaican...

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
Blue collar are still suffering.

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing
If you are looking for a sharp, determined fighter, Harris is your girl. I listened to her announcement on ABC and I heard the word "fight" too many times. I agree with TN that she is just pulling the identity politics wagon and for the good of the country, we need someone who lets that go to a large extent.
I know some people will probably be gunning for me for saying that, because there is certainly nothing wrong with fighting for equality and fairness. But she is pretty much carrying that as her banner, and it's too much right now.

I also think more experience in D.C. wouldn't hurt. We currently have an example of someone who doesn't sitting in the Big Chair.
experience in DC wouldnt hurt?....we have had that for decades and look at how great they have done....20% approval....they are a joke...

Forum List

Back