Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

I doubt Biden will run and I would not vote for him now.

I wish Manchin would run but Progressives will never take a blue dog again...
I like Manchin a lot too, Bruce. I'd vote for him in a minute--maybe even stuff envelopes.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, so you know I am not a Trumpster type but I am also not a Progressive type either.

America need a solid Moderate to lead and not some shock jock tabloid king or some radical Progressive, but America is split and a Moderate stands no chance.
I am afraid that once again, the Democratic Party is NOT LISTENING to the majority of the country. You and I are not the only ones, Bruce. We might be the only moderates on this Board, but they are the majority. People are a lot more reasonable than they're given credit for and the Independents grow every year. Both parties have gone to extremes if you ask me. We'll see what happens with that.

With the Democrats winning House back and putting Pelosi back in power it shows me no one listens and that is how America ended up with Trump.

What is amazing the two bigger parties did not learn from Ross Perot and believe it was a fluke but if someone like Romney, Manchin or even Paul ran third party it could wake the two bigger parties up.

Years ago on another site I wrote the Green and Libertarian party focus on the Oval Office was the wrong course and their focus should be the House and Senate, and why?

Take enough seats there and you see change quickly but if you put all your eggs in for the Oval Office there is no chance for change.

America need to shake the House and Senate up by electing Green and Libertarian and if not we stat stuck in this nonsense until there is no nation left...
I'm not sure why it needs to be Green or Libertarian--to me, from what I've heard from them, they aren't knowledgeable enough except for their own little agendas. I know it's really tough for an Independent to run, what with all the $$ involved in a Presidential campaign, but Bernie showed that the funding could be done if the people are interested enough.
The Green Party, Bruce? Surely, you aren't serious.

Why not?

Shouldn't their base along with Libertarians be represented in the House at least?

I may not agree with their platform but seeing their base is strong like the Libertarian base mean to me they should focus on weak House seats they can win in districts with a strong base.

I hope she choses Ocasio Cortez to be her VP running mate. .. :lol: :lol:
Biden/AOC ticket.
Gabbard-and-Sanders.jpg

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
Blue collar are still suffering.

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing

So she issued subpoenas? That was sure heroic of her, did she indict or prosecute or maybe even win?

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing

So she issued subpoenas? That was sure heroic of her, did she indict or prosecute or maybe even win?
No like trump she always settled.

She’s liberal black and a woman. I love her

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

She's a fighter, and she's smart as hell; not a timid bone in her body. There's a lot to admire. She could pull it off if she won. I still think the country needs a big bandaid and a glass of warm milk in 2020, though. But I can certainly see why you like her so much.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Our economy is "working" for the 1%....not so much the rest of us.

Oxfam report: world's 26 richest billionaires own same as total wealth of the 3.8 billion poorest - CNN

Most of these mega-wealthy are American, according to the Forbes list of billionaires used by Oxfam. The names include Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Microsoft's Bill Gates, Berkshire Hathaway's Warren Buffett and Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, who collectively are worth $357 billion, according to Forbes.

Oxfam recommends that nations tax wealth at fairer levels, raise rates on personal income and corporate taxes and eliminate tax avoidance by companies and the super-rich. It also advocates providing universal free health care, education and other public services — and ensuring that women and girls also benefit. And it suggests investing in public services — including water, electricity and childcare — to free up women's time and limit the number of unpaid hours they work.
Envy is a terrible trait

Facts are not envy.
Your emotional interpretation is envy.

And your "facts" do not hinder in any fashion the ability of ANY American to be successful.

Basically they are useless "facts"

I doubt Biden will run and I would not vote for him now.

I wish Manchin would run but Progressives will never take a blue dog again...

Manchin votes with his Far Left Party the vast majority of the time, so he's no blue dog.

She had an affair with a Married Man to get ahead politically, WHILE IN OFFICE, but that's OK? Trump says the world "p*ssy" twenty years ago as a PRIVATE citizen, and that's all the media can talk about. Oh that and Stormy Daniels.

No, double standard, huh?
She fucked and sucked her way up the ranks in the democrat Party
You've got a lot of chutzpah saying that about her, considering the man you support. Good Christ Almighty, have you ANY idea what you're saying?
Trump is certainly NO better and rather than say such nasty things about the woman, it might be better if you said something sensible about her arguments.
You can't admit she is a whore? She had sex for monetary gain. That is the textbook definition of a whore &/or slut.

Why was it ok to call Trump our for his WORDS but not her for her ACTIONS?

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
Is that why we have 70-80 of our population living paycheck to paycheck?
Our economy is not based on your inability to BUDGET YOUR MONEY

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
She is thinking everywhere is California. The state she helped ruin.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

She's a fighter, and she's smart as hell; not a timid bone in her body. There's a lot to admire. She could pull it off if she won. I still think the country needs a big bandaid and a glass of warm milk in 2020, though. But I can certainly see why you like her so much.
Republicans won't like who we elect and we won't like who they elect. Trump purposely plays the divisive politics. It worked for him. Lets see him beat a black woman liberal. She will get all kinds of liberal minded people to the polls. Notice Republicans can't run Condi Rice. She won't inspire heavy turnout among conservatives.

Sorry the truth is Americans aren't smart. The same dumb women and blacks who will show up to vote for her because she's a woman or because she's black should have showed up for Hillary. But they won't so we have to give them what they want.

Doesn't matter to me if it's a white guy or black woman. I just want a liberal. Someone who I believe actually cares about the middle class. I can't believe people believe Trump is that guy. He's not. For example it amazes me that he employs illegals at Mara Largo and his supporters don't mind. Amazing.

Trump pushs the right buttons. Build a wall to keep illegals out. But don't go after him for hiring them.

So Grandpa will you be voting for her?

If it is a choice between her and Trump, well for me it will be third party again...
If the economy continues to grow only a fool would vote against Trump imo.

Economics & opportunity > my political ideology

I felt the same way about anyone who voted to stop Obama's forward progress and healthy economy.

When will Trump take the training wheels off and raise interest btw?

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Do you know who's worried about Kamala Harris?

Joe Biden: White America Has To Admit There Is Systemic Racism | HuffPost

She had an affair with a Married Man to get ahead politically, WHILE IN OFFICE, but that's OK? Trump says the world "p*ssy" twenty years ago as a PRIVATE citizen, and that's all the media can talk about. Oh that and Stormy Daniels.

No, double standard, huh?
She fucked and sucked her way up the ranks in the democrat Party
You've got a lot of chutzpah saying that about her, considering the man you support. Good Christ Almighty, have you ANY idea what you're saying?
Trump is certainly NO better and rather than say such nasty things about the woman, it might be better if you said something sensible about her arguments.
You can't admit she is a whore? She had sex for monetary gain. That is the textbook definition of a whore &/or slut.

Why was it ok to call Trump our for his WORDS but not her for her ACTIONS?
She said she had sex for monetary gain? I'm just asking. I'm not up on California politicians' love lives.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Republicans won't like who we elect and we won't like who they elect. Trump purposely plays the divisive politics. It worked for him. Lets see him beat a black woman liberal. She will get all kinds of liberal minded people to the polls. Notice Republicans can't run Condi Rice. She won't inspire heavy turnout among conservatives.

Sorry the truth is Americans aren't smart. The same dumb women and blacks who will show up to vote for her because she's a woman or because she's black should have showed up for Hillary. But they won't so we have to give them what they want.

Doesn't matter to me if it's a white guy or black woman. I just want a liberal. Someone who I believe actually cares about the middle class. I can't believe people believe Trump is that guy. He's not. For example it amazes me that he employs illegals at Mara Largo and his supporters don't mind. Amazing.

Trump pushs the right buttons. Build a wall to keep illegals out. But don't go after him for hiring them.
There's a thread going on Gabbard, and some of our more right leaning folks are saying she's maybe okay. As much as it worries me that Odium likes her, maybe someone who can appeal to both sides is an idea. Just a suggestion to look at?

Why isn’t she caring about our border security to open the government back up? Only cares about getting the spotlight at a bad time when her colleagues don’t pay attention to border security.

Forum List

Back