Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

She had an affair with a Married Man to get ahead politically, WHILE IN OFFICE, but that's OK? Trump says the world "p*ssy" twenty years ago as a PRIVATE citizen, and that's all the media can talk about. Oh that and Stormy Daniels.

No, double standard, huh?
She fucked and sucked her way up the ranks in the democrat Party
You've got a lot of chutzpah saying that about her, considering the man you support. Good Christ Almighty, have you ANY idea what you're saying?
Trump is certainly NO better and rather than say such nasty things about the woman, it might be better if you said something sensible about her arguments.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
Blue collar are still suffering.

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing

What does price fixing have to do with an oil spill?
Nothing. But Oil Companies do both of these things and she would hold them accountable.

A black woman will kill Trump in the elections.

They are all backed by billionaires who hate Trump for being a billionaire...

Harris is just another America Hating Mongrel.

You rich people and your defenders are ridiculous. What we hate is the ever widening gap between the rich and poor. Your unregulated capitalism is making the middle class disappear. We don't hate America you hate the middle class that we once had.

Class warfare exists and your side is winning.

So Grandpa will you be voting for her?

If it is a choice between her and Trump, well for me it will be third party again...

Why wouldn't everyone who loves America vote for the President's re-election?

:dunno:
It's kind of a long story......

The story is not long at all Old Lady and it is simple Trump is a charlatan in my eyes and I can not stand him.

Now will Democrats run someone I will vote for?

Most likely not...

Maybe Mitt runs third party...
These are the folks who have announced so far, and I don't know any of them from a hole in the wall.

• Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro of Texas
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii
• Former Rep. John Delaney of Maryland
• Former congressional candidate Richard Ojeda of West Virginia
• Businessman Andrew Yang of New York

2020 Democrats running for president - CNNPolitics

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing
If you are looking for a sharp, determined fighter, Harris is your girl. I listened to her announcement on ABC and I heard the word "fight" too many times. I agree with TN that she is just pulling the identity politics wagon and for the good of the country, we need someone who lets that go to a large extent.
I know some people will probably be gunning for me for saying that, because there is certainly nothing wrong with fighting for equality and fairness. But she is pretty much carrying that as her banner, and it's too much right now.

I also think more experience in D.C. wouldn't hurt. We currently have an example of someone who doesn't sitting in the Big Chair.
Experience has nothing to do with it. It's judgement.

If it is a choice between her and Trump, well for me it will be third party again...

The story is not long at all Old Lady and it is simple Trump is a charlatan in my eyes and I can not stand him.

Most likely not...

These are the folks who have announced so far, and I don't know any of them from a hole in the wall.

Will vote third party if any of them are the choices.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
Hillary will get the nomination again
Don't even think about it.
Hillary beat Bernie and Trump, dems would be fools to pick someone else
Don't even joke about it. She hasn't announced, has she?
And Biden would kick her ass if she did, but have we heard an official announcement from him yet?

I doubt Biden will run and I would not vote for him now.

I wish Manchin would run but Progressives will never take a blue dog again...
I like Manchin a lot too, Bruce. I'd vote for him in a minute--maybe even stuff envelopes.

Most likely not...

Will vote third party if any of them are the choices.
I really don't know anything about them yet. I suppose I should check them out, but since Maine is a closed primary state, who I would vote for doesn't matter a tinker's damn, so why bother?

The Democratic primary season will be a raucous affair. I prefer the upcoming primary season than the fiasco of 2016. It is the beauty of American democracy to have different voices heard. I don't think she has a chance of winning but who the hell knows.

Bullshit. The Democrat primaries are demonstrably and undeniably rigged. Already proven. They select..not elect. How many resignations over it last election?
And Im not even talking about superdelegates. I am talking about the corruption.
Harris may be selected. She may not be. She is a female (now required) and non-white (double sainthood) so she has as good a chance as anyone (well except for a white male). But it wont be an election.

And Biden would kick her ass if she did, but have we heard an official announcement from him yet?

I like Manchin a lot too, Bruce. I'd vote for him in a minute--maybe even stuff envelopes.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, so you know I am not a Trumpster type but I am also not a Progressive type either.

America need a solid Moderate to lead and not some shock jock tabloid king or some radical Progressive, but America is split and a Moderate stands no chance.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

The Democrats have alienated the mainstream middle class voters.
Harris is far left wing.
She will have to convince voters that she is not another radical racist like Obammy was.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

If you are looking for a sharp, determined fighter, Harris is your girl. I listened to her announcement on ABC and I heard the word "fight" too many times. I agree with TN that she is just pulling the identity politics wagon and for the good of the country, we need someone who lets that go to a large extent.
I know some people will probably be gunning for me for saying that, because there is certainly nothing wrong with fighting for equality and fairness. But she is pretty much carrying that as her banner, and it's too much right now.

I also think more experience in D.C. wouldn't hurt. We currently have an example of someone who doesn't sitting in the Big Chair.
Knowing where the bodies are buried would help when there are big disagreements between the Pres and the Congress, don't you think? It's not everything, but I think that is part of the reason Trump has had such a hard time with his Congress. You can't schmooze strangers.

The difference between people like Kamala Harris, Bill Clinton, John Edwards, etc is that they committed their adultery WHILE IN OFFICE. The compromised their security, made themselves open for blackmail, and especially with Clinton made the country more vulnerable.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

The Democrats have alienated the mainstream middle class voters.
Harris is far left wing.
She will have to convince voters that she is not another radical racist like Obammy was.

Obama destroyed the chances for Black Presidential candidates for DECADES.

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

Knowing where the bodies are buried would help when there are big disagreements between the Pres and the Congress, don't you think? It's not everything, but I think that is part of the reason Trump has had such a hard time with his Congress. You can't schmooze strangers.

A bigger part is that he is actually trying to solve problems, and no one in Congress has ANY interest in doing that. If you actually fix things, what do you run on in the next election?

Forum List

Back