Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
Blue collar are still suffering.

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing
If you are looking for a sharp, determined fighter, Harris is your girl. I listened to her announcement on ABC and I heard the word "fight" too many times. I agree with TN that she is just pulling the identity politics wagon and for the good of the country, we need someone who lets that go to a large extent.
I know some people will probably be gunning for me for saying that, because there is certainly nothing wrong with fighting for equality and fairness. But she is pretty much carrying that as her banner, and it's too much right now.

I also think more experience in D.C. wouldn't hurt. We currently have an example of someone who doesn't sitting in the Big Chair.
Experience has nothing to do with it. It's judgement.
Knowing where the bodies are buried would help when there are big disagreements between the Pres and the Congress, don't you think? It's not everything, but I think that is part of the reason Trump has had such a hard time with his Congress. You can't schmooze strangers.

We asked for an outsider and we got one. Those fossils who have spent 40 years in Congress do have problems dealing with Trump. He is immune to both their offers and their threats and well armored against their media wing attacks.
Exactly what I was hoping for.

Hillary will get the nomination again
Don't even think about it.
Hillary beat Bernie and Trump, dems would be fools to pick someone else
Don't even joke about it. She hasn't announced, has she?
And Biden would kick her ass if she did, but have we heard an official announcement from him yet?

I doubt Biden will run and I would not vote for him now.

I wish Manchin would run but Progressives will never take a blue dog again...

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

I do not watch Propaganda videos.

And Biden would kick her ass if she did, but have we heard an official announcement from him yet?

I like Manchin a lot too, Bruce. I'd vote for him in a minute--maybe even stuff envelopes.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, so you know I am not a Trumpster type but I am also not a Progressive type either.

America need a solid Moderate to lead and not some shock jock tabloid king or some radical Progressive, but America is split and a Moderate stands no chance.
I am afraid that once again, the Democratic Party is NOT LISTENING to the majority of the country. You and I are not the only ones, Bruce. We might be the only moderates on this Board, but they are the majority. People are a lot more reasonable than they're given credit for and the Independents grow every year. Both parties have gone to extremes if you ask me. We'll see what happens with that.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing

What does price fixing have to do with an oil spill?
Nothing. But Oil Companies do both of these things and she would hold them accountable.

A black woman will kill Trump in the elections.

I know this may sound crazy to a racist such as yourself but people aren’t going to be voting by what color the candidate is. It will Based on who can help them most

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

If you are looking for a sharp, determined fighter, Harris is your girl. I listened to her announcement on ABC and I heard the word "fight" too many times. I agree with TN that she is just pulling the identity politics wagon and for the good of the country, we need someone who lets that go to a large extent.
I know some people will probably be gunning for me for saying that, because there is certainly nothing wrong with fighting for equality and fairness. But she is pretty much carrying that as her banner, and it's too much right now.

I also think more experience in D.C. wouldn't hurt. We currently have an example of someone who doesn't sitting in the Big Chair.
Experience has nothing to do with it. It's judgement.
Knowing where the bodies are buried would help when there are big disagreements between the Pres and the Congress, don't you think? It's not everything, but I think that is part of the reason Trump has had such a hard time with his Congress. You can't schmooze strangers.

We asked for an outsider and we got one. Those fossils who have spent 40 years in Congress do have problems dealing with Trump. He is immune to both their offers and their threats and well armored against their media wing attacks.
Exactly what I was hoping for.
Glad you're happy with the state of affairs, DOTR.

I like Manchin a lot too, Bruce. I'd vote for him in a minute--maybe even stuff envelopes.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, so you know I am not a Trumpster type but I am also not a Progressive type either.

America need a solid Moderate to lead and not some shock jock tabloid king or some radical Progressive, but America is split and a Moderate stands no chance.
I am afraid that once again, the Democratic Party is NOT LISTENING to the majority of the country. You and I are not the only ones, Bruce. We might be the only moderates on this Board, but they are the majority. People are a lot more reasonable than they're given credit for and the Independents grow every year. Both parties have gone to extremes if you ask me. We'll see what happens with that.

That's the shame of it

Trump actually got quite a few extreme conservatives to shift to a more moderate position and largely has ignored those who have stayed far right (at least as far as pushing for their agenda) but instead of moving right to get to the center where most of America actually is, the Democrats responded by moving FURTHER left. I mean seriously Democrats could have been working with Trump and actually gotten some of the things they have for years said they wanted .

Of course like I said in an earlier post, if they actually got these things and fixed issues, what would they run on in the next election?

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
Riiiight...one day after Trump took Office that was the Republican mantra. Just. One. Day.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
Is that why we have 70-80 of our population living paycheck to paycheck?

Bingo.

20112.jpg

Really?

Wtf is she smokin
Riiiight...one day after Trump took Office that was the Republican mantra. Just. One. Day.

Um because the economy started taking off after the election, before Trump actually took office.

Dummy

With the Democrats winning House back and putting Pelosi back in power it shows me no one listens and that is how America ended up with Trump.

What is amazing the two bigger parties did not learn from Ross Perot and believe it was a fluke but if someone like Romney, Manchin or even Paul ran third party it could wake the two bigger parties up.

Years ago on another site I wrote the Green and Libertarian party focus on the Oval Office was the wrong course and their focus should be the House and Senate, and why?

Take enough seats there and you see change quickly but if you put all your eggs in for the Oval Office there is no chance for change.

America need to shake the House and Senate up by electing Green and Libertarian and if not we stat stuck in this nonsense until there is no nation left...

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

"...one day after Trump took Office that ("Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising." ) was the Republican mantra..."

And if you paid attention and were an honest dealer, you would admit the GOP made good on their promise.

With the Democrats winning House back and putting Pelosi back in power it shows me no one listens and that is how America ended up with Trump.

What is amazing the two bigger parties did not learn from Ross Perot and believe it was a fluke but if someone like Romney, Manchin or even Paul ran third party it could wake the two bigger parties up.

Years ago on another site I wrote the Green and Libertarian party focus on the Oval Office was the wrong course and their focus should be the House and Senate, and why?

Take enough seats there and you see change quickly but if you put all your eggs in for the Oval Office there is no chance for change.

America need to shake the House and Senate up by electing Green and Libertarian and if not we stat stuck in this nonsense until there is no nation left...

Unfortunately the two parties have created a system that makes it unlikely that a third party will ever have serious numbers in Congress.

Unfortunately the two parties have created a system that makes it unlikely that a third party will ever have serious numbers in Congress.

You are most likely correct.

One might interpret your post as saying that you have reviewed the President's actual performance and accomplishments and have found that they are so meager and unimpressive, that he needs to be replaced.

The reality suggests a far different course of action.

He should be re-elected and become a candidate in 2025 for Sainthood.

I'm not sure why it needs to be Green or Libertarian--to me, from what I've heard from them, they aren't knowledgeable enough except for their own little agendas. I know it's really tough for an Independent to run, what with all the $$ involved in a Presidential campaign, but Bernie showed that the funding could be done if the people are interested enough.
The Green Party, Bruce? Surely, you aren't serious.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

I do not watch Propaganda videos.

The great General Honore's message is one many who think like you should hear.

Forum List

Back