Watching Kamala Harris make her potus announcement on ABC.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Our economy is humming right along. Wages are even rising.

Wtf is she smokin
Blue collar are still suffering.

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing

So she issued subpoenas? That was sure heroic of her, did she indict or prosecute or maybe even win?
No like trump she always settled.

She’s liberal black and a woman. I love her
She's a fighter, and she's smart as hell; not a timid bone in her body. There's a lot to admire. She could pull it off if she won. I still think the country needs a big bandaid and a glass of warm milk in 2020, though. But I can certainly see why you like her so much.
Republicans won't like who we elect and we won't like who they elect. Trump purposely plays the divisive politics. It worked for him. Lets see him beat a black woman liberal. She will get all kinds of liberal minded people to the polls. Notice Republicans can't run Condi Rice. She won't inspire heavy turnout among conservatives.

Sorry the truth is Americans aren't smart. The same dumb women and blacks who will show up to vote for her because she's a woman or because she's black should have showed up for Hillary. But they won't so we have to give them what they want.

Doesn't matter to me if it's a white guy or black woman. I just want a liberal. Someone who I believe actually cares about the middle class. I can't believe people believe Trump is that guy. He's not. For example it amazes me that he employs illegals at Mara Largo and his supporters don't mind. Amazing.

Trump pushs the right buttons. Build a wall to keep illegals out. But don't go after him for hiring them.
If he's hiring illegals, why haven't they been arrested? You have a link to that? I think it's a baseless allegation. If it's true, let's see the proof and the follow up.

I doubt Biden will run and I would not vote for him now.

I wish Manchin would run but Progressives will never take a blue dog again...

Manchin votes with his Far Left Party the vast majority of the time, so he's no blue dog.
Well, he's a Dem.
Manchin is willing to listen and not automatically spout "Hell No We Won't Go"
I thought he has some good middle of the road ideas, if he could only get someone to go along with him.

Well, he's a Dem.

Manchin is willing to listen and not automatically spout "Hell No We Won't Go"
I thought he has some good middle of the road ideas, if he could only get someone to go along with him.

Agreed. For a Dem he's one of the better ones.

She says the biggest reason she is running is to help average Americans who are suffering in this economy!

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

I like her. She is not deep state like Republicans are. She takes on the deep state

After an oil spill from a pipeline caused damage to the California coastline in May 2015, Harris toured the coastline and directed her office's resources and attorneys to investigate possible criminal violations. The investigations led to dozens of indictments. In June 2016, Harris issued subpoenas to Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Phillips 66, Valero Energy, and Tesoro relating to an investigation into possible price-fixing

So she issued subpoenas? That was sure heroic of her, did she indict or prosecute or maybe even win?

I know nothing about her, but subpoenaing is not anything big, that is all politicians like to do.

Why isn’t she caring about our border security to open the government back up? Only cares about getting the spotlight at a bad time when her colleagues don’t pay attention to border security.
We do care about border security. Just not a 3 trillion dollar wall. You don't think it will be 5.8 trillion do you? Remember first you believed Mexico would pay. Now you believe it'll be $5.8. Wrong again. So how much are you willing to pay in taxes to pay for this wall?

Really?

Wtf is she smokin

She's a fighter, and she's smart as hell; not a timid bone in her body. There's a lot to admire. She could pull it off if she won. I still think the country needs a big bandaid and a glass of warm milk in 2020, though. But I can certainly see why you like her so much.
Republicans won't like who we elect and we won't like who they elect. Trump purposely plays the divisive politics. It worked for him. Lets see him beat a black woman liberal. She will get all kinds of liberal minded people to the polls. Notice Republicans can't run Condi Rice. She won't inspire heavy turnout among conservatives.

Sorry the truth is Americans aren't smart. The same dumb women and blacks who will show up to vote for her because she's a woman or because she's black should have showed up for Hillary. But they won't so we have to give them what they want.

Doesn't matter to me if it's a white guy or black woman. I just want a liberal. Someone who I believe actually cares about the middle class. I can't believe people believe Trump is that guy. He's not. For example it amazes me that he employs illegals at Mara Largo and his supporters don't mind. Amazing.

Trump pushs the right buttons. Build a wall to keep illegals out. But don't go after him for hiring them.

You honestly think there is a politician out there that will run for the middle class, that hasn't happened for many, many, many decades. Sorry the two party system is for the rich and their lemmings.

Why isn’t she caring about our border security to open the government back up? Only cares about getting the spotlight at a bad time when her colleagues don’t pay attention to border security.
We do care about border security. Just not a 3 trillion dollar wall. You don't think it will be 5.8 trillion do you? Remember first you believed Mexico would pay. Now you believe it'll be $5.8. Wrong again. So how much are you willing to pay in taxes to pay for this wall?

What does the actual Border Patrol Agents want? Give them what they want and need to do their jobs. Which is currently includes a wall.

You honestly think there is a politician out there that will run for the middle class, that hasn't happened for many, many, many decades. Sorry the two party system is for the rich and their lemmings.
So don't vote.

And I'm sorry but Obama and Democrats would have never passed a bill like this

Trump’s tax cuts benefit rich Americans, not middle-class families, voters say by two-to-one margin in new poll

So you are wrong.

So Grandpa will you be voting for her?

If it is a choice between her and Trump, well for me it will be third party again...
If the economy continues to grow only a fool would vote against Trump imo.

Economics & opportunity > my political ideology

I felt the same way about anyone who voted to stop Obama's forward progress and healthy economy.

When will Trump take the training wheels off and raise interest btw?

The Fed controls the interest not the President.

So don't vote.

And I'm sorry but Obama and Democrats would have never passed a bill like this

Trump’s tax cuts benefit rich Americans, not middle-class families, voters say by two-to-one margin in new poll

So you are wrong.

Speaking of dumb Americans! You claim the voters are dumb, then you cite a poll, not actual hard facts but an opinion poll by Americans that you say aren't smart? LOL!

I kept over $3000 more of my income because of the tax cuts, yet you claim they don't benefit anyone?

And I will vote and continue to vote for our best interests, not the best interests of the two parties of the rich.

The nation is not in the mood to elect a Californian of any gender or color. The opposition already has a script. The failed cities, the homelessness, the streets turned into open sewers, the contaminated needles. Add in the sanctuary platform, the wholesale release of criminals, the taxes, the idiotic regulations. If it wasn't for outright fraud, a Democrat wouldn't be elected in California.

She had an affair with a Married Man to get ahead politically, WHILE IN OFFICE, but that's OK? Trump says the world "p*ssy" twenty years ago as a PRIVATE citizen, and that's all the media can talk about. Oh that and Stormy Daniels.

No, double standard, huh?
She fucked and sucked her way up the ranks in the democrat Party
You've got a lot of chutzpah saying that about her, considering the man you support. Good Christ Almighty, have you ANY idea what you're saying?
Trump is certainly NO better and rather than say such nasty things about the woman, it might be better if you said something sensible about her arguments.
It's only "nasty" because that's what she did.

It's only "nasty" because that's what she did.

Sex between consenting adults isn't "nasty". However, a politician doing it WHILE IN OFFICE purely for political gain is nasty. I couldn't care less what Trump or any other politician did sexually prior to being in politics, and prior to being in office.

What does the actual Border Patrol Agents want? Give them what they want and need to do their jobs. Which is currently includes a wall.
I want more leads so my job is easier too. Not gonna happen. Leads cost money. That's what we pay them for.

And they aren't experts. Their hands are tied too. We have some crazy laws right now regarding what we do with refuges. Put an ankle bracelet on them and let them go? That's insane.

They must not realize the wall would be ineffective and costly. Maybe they are cherry picked Trump supporters. Fake news anyone?

And many of them don't want a wall.

Do you want to give teachers a raise? Many of them say they need one.

So Grandpa will you be voting for her?

If it is a choice between her and Trump, well for me it will be third party again...
If the economy continues to grow only a fool would vote against Trump imo.

Economics & opportunity > my political ideology

I felt the same way about anyone who voted to stop Obama's forward progress and healthy economy.

When will Trump take the training wheels off and raise interest btw?

The Fed controls the interest not the President.
Republicans said Obama's recovery was fake because he kept interest at zero. Take the training wheels off they said. Trumps no different.

Either you are a liar or misinformed

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

Free college for all the Illegals and everybody else.

The filthy ass bitch didn't say how she is going to steal money from us to pay for it.

It concluded that less than one half of 1 percent of the agents’ suggestions to secure the Southwest border mentioned the need for a wall.

Officials at Customs and Border Protection called the report inaccurate, saying it confused how agents’ feedback about security vulnerabilities is used to develop programs to counter threats.

Congressional Democrats and some Republicans, including Representative Will Hurd of Texas, have questioned the need for a wall and instead called for more technology along the border, such as sensors and surveillance equipment.

A program to detect drug tunnels beneath the southern border — another security priority cited by agents — was not funded in Mr. Trump’s budget request

So a compromise and a win win would be for Trump to forget the wall for now and we will give him all these things first.

Also we will start raiding companies who knowingly hire illegals and close them down.

Forum List

Back