Watching President Biden

No it's not, shitstain. It's obvious you're clueless
I always know when I win an argument because the ad hominems come.

That you can watch tonight’s Townhall and think Biden has dementia…oh wait….you are cleaning your closet.so you have no idea what he is saying tonight…but yet you know he has dementia..:rolleyes-41:

I always know when I win an argument when the ad hominems come.

Look in the mirror for the clueless one. That you can watch tonight’s Townhall and think Biden has dementia…oh wait….you are cleaning your closet.so you have no idea what he is saying tonight…but yet you know he has dementia..:rolleyes-41:

Eat shit

Biden just nailed Fox News on vaccinations. It was very funny.

Last edited:
He is handling himself very well. Funny, energetic and knowledgable.

~~~~~~

So you consider each of these videos as Joey Xi Bai Dung handling himself well?

Joe Biden completely forgets what he’s talking about in excruciating press conference​

"CONFUSED Joe Biden completely forgot what he was talking about and mumbled incoherently at the camera before walking away from the podium mid-question in an excruciating press conference."
Below view

~~~~~~

So you consider each of these videos as Joey Xi Bai Dung handling himself well?

Joe Biden completely forgets what he’s talking about in excruciating press conference​

"CONFUSED Joe Biden completely forgot what he was talking about and mumbled incoherently at the camera before walking away from the podium mid-question in an excruciating press conference."
Below view

Biden is doing an excellent job tonight. Maybe if you watching the Townhall instead of posting nonsense, you would learn something.

Joe Biden makes you proud to be an American again.
yep...
  • Went from $2.50 to $7.50 gas in 9 months
  • Doubled the price of beef, pork, and chicken
  • Left several thousand Americans to be hostages to terrorists
  • Raised the price of building materials X 4
  • Destroyed the auto industry by shipping parts production totally to China
  • Is currently decimating the military and the federal government with his vaccine mandates
  • Says we need to forget about Christmas for the foreseeable future.
But BY GOD THE MAN LOVES TRAINS!!!!!!

So, Joe has been tougher on the border than Trumpers would lead your to believe. The Biden policy has been to deny entrance and deport those that come from countries with high rates of Covid. He is also right to deal with Central American Countries to control emigration.

Joe needs to be tough on the border.

Joe is putting an end to the lie that he supports defunding the police. Most of us knew that already.

Biden is doing an excellent job tonight. Maybe if you watching the Townhall instead of posting nonsense, you would learn something.

It's hard to say who made less sense today, Dementia Joe or Merrick Garland. I think Garland was appointed to make Joe look less senile. I would love to hear a conversation between the two.

Joe is answering questions on China.

I am not thrilled with Joe’s answer that we will automatically come to Taiwan’s defense if China attacks it.

As I have written before, I think it extremely unlikely China would attack Taiwan, at least in the near future.

Last edited:
He is handling himself very well. Funny, energetic and knowledgable.

Why can't I thumb down an entire thread?

You are trolling, we get that, and it is working, much to your amusement, we're certain; kudos. Now, have you the guts to speak truths about your Biden? Now that you've propped yourself up to lie for him through multiple posts?

Forum List

Back