Zone1 *Water Into Wine*

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God … And the Word became flesh

In the beginning the existing metaphor for Divine teaching, the Word of God, was manna from heaven, the food of angels. This bread came down from heaven and became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for Divine instruction, the Word of God, that was given for the life of the world. A miracle. which was never about God becoming an edible human being. derp

Life is the promise for complying with the Law. Unless you eat the flesh of Jesus, accept the body of his teaching, that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and drink his blood, do it, you cannot have the life promised for fulfilling Divine law in you.Simple.

You seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands. What do you get for that?

Nothingness. Death, a curse. Insanity. But only if the Word of God conveys the truth that is.

Everything you profess to believe and everything you are incapable of grasping confirms this.

You are quite mad. You have always been mad. There is no salvation possible for anyone like you who deliberately does the exact opposite of what Jesus taught about Divine Law and life

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Ask father Vivian O'Blivion.

Last edited:
In the beginning the existing metaphor for Divine teaching, the Word of God, was manna from heaven, the food of angels. This bread came down from heaven and became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for Divine instruction, the Word of God, that was given for the life of the world. A miracle. which was never about God becoming an edible human being. derp

Life is the promise for complying with the Law. Unless you eat the flesh of Jesus, accept the body of his teaching, that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden, and drink his blood, do it, you cannot have the life promised for fulfilling Divine law in you.Simple.

You seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands. What do you get for that?

Nothingness. Death, a curse. Insanity. But only if the Word of God conveys the truth that is.

Everything you profess to believe and everything you are incapable of grasping confirms this.

You are quite mad. You have always been mad. There is no salvation possible for anyone like you who deliberately does the exact opposite of what Jesus taught about Divine Law and life

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Ask father Vivian O'Blivion.
“If you were Abraham’s children, you would do what Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God … Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” John 8:39-40, 58

Sorry bout that,

1. Full-filling others needs, humans are very needy, we grow up needing more and more, once we are adults the need never stops.
2. Jesus will fulfill all our every needs.
3. He can easily turn water into wine.
4. True creative power.
5. No other on earth can do it.
6. EVER!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” John 8:39-40, 58

You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I AM!"

As the Jewish messiah described in Deuteronomy 18:18 Jesus was more intimately connected to God than any other prophet. Since God was with him he knew everything about Abraham because even before anyone was born, including Jesus, I AM, (God, whose existence is absolute, existed.) Not to mention God told Jesus what to say and how to say it.

This was not a claim of being God.

Even their statement, "You are not yet fifty" implies that if he was over fifty years old they might have believed that Jesus had seen Abraham, "seeing" being about understanding Abraham. ("You are not yet fifty years old" also suggests that Jesus was in his forties)

"But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father; My God and your God." John 20:17

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either thought of himself as or claimed to be God. If he did claim to be God he was insane. This is why his enemies, like you, accused him of claiming to be God. To discredit his teaching as the ravings of a certifiable lunatic whose message would have been dismissed out of hand.

Sorry pal. You lose. You are perpetuating satanic lies. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Wine from huge water pots, now these pots were very large pots, like 55 gal drums.
2. So Jesus commanded the way these pots were to be filled, to the brim.
3. All the way up. *how he wants to fill your empty heart up*
4. These water pots sitting there were water, not wine, which, wine takes grapes, lots of grapes, maybe 1000 pounds of grapes to make one huge water pots full of wine.
5. So the impossibility is staggering.
6. Several huge pots, filled with wine.
7. And one of the patrons said that the best wine was saved till then, the end of the wedding.
8. Its nearing the end of the era, and this I'm sharing is the best wine, drink it for eternal life; the life Jesus Christ, gives you.
9. The eternal gift, that flows from inside forever.
10. Don't be fooled, waste not time, make haste, fill your vessel with joyous wine, created of water, to nourish your soul.

Note: Live long, be alert, and know getting drunk of wine, is always bad for you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Now look here:

Forum List

Back