Zone1 *Water Into Wine*

Maybe someday for a refreshing change of pace you could post coherently and intelligibly.
OK.

I have a mantra for you to repeat three times every hour of every day for one month that might help you understand why something so simple is incomprehensible to you. here it is:

Owa tana siam. Owa tana siam, owa tana siam. May your eyes be opened to the truth one day

Mazel tov!

Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor. Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Have the same regard for one another; do not be haughty but associate with the lowly; do not be wise in your own estimation. Do not repay anyone evil for evil; be concerned for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, on your part, live at peace with all. Beloved, do not look for revenge but leave room for the wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Rather, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good.

St. Paul
“Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be extirpated, so ignore them." Jesus

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles for burning: then gather the wheat into my barn."

Paul wrote this when Nero was caesar when civil authorities were established and maintained by cruelty and violence, fascism, not God.. Paul was a guilt ridden, self loathing, masochistic, homophobic, misogynistic rabid Christian murderer who contradicted the teaching of Jesus on everything from forgiveness to Mosaic Law by infiltrating the early christian movement by pretending to be blind and cured in a vision. The disciples probably found it hard to not burst out laughing at his poor acting skills.
According to every single interpretation you have provided for the parables and miracles told and performed by Jesus, Jesus was a political activist.

“Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be uprooted, so ignore them." Jesus

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles for burning: then gather the wheat into my barn."
I thought you said Jesus was being a political activist. You are all over the map.

OK.

I have a mantra for you to repeat three times every hour of every day for one month that might help you understand why something so simple is incomprehensible to you. here it is:

Owa tana siam. Owa tana siam, owa tana siam. May your eyes be opened to the truth one day

Mazel tov!
Why are you so angry all of the time?

I thought you said Jesus was being a political activist. You are all over the map.

I am not all over the map. You have been gagged and bound hand and foot, hogtied.

The days of pigmen running amok are over. A new day is dawning. Be happy! Its good news.

I am not all over the map. You have been gagged and bound hand and foot, hogtied.

The days of pigmen running amok are over. A new day is dawning. Be happy! Its good news.

I disagree you hop between making religious arguments and political arguments but every interpretation you make of the miracles and parables is a political interpretation.

OK.

Mazel tov!
I do find it funny when you willfully lying assholes suggest tab other people open their eyes. Your hypocrisy is amusing. You? Not so much.

:fu:

Last edited:
I am very happy that you are enjoying yourself! I am.

You may feel that way as the only person standing in a crowded room naked with ding, but not too worry!

Everyone else is laughing.

You giggle and chuckle at shiny pieces of foil. So, I’m not worried about a moron like you laughing. And that “everyone” in your world means you and you alone.

You giggle and chuckle at shiny pieces of foil. So, I’m not worried about a moron like you laughing. And that “everyone” in your world means you and you alone.
You may not know this but I've been around. I have many friends in high and low places. And before the internet, while everyone else was dancing the night away, I was marshaling forces in secret by candlelight. But go and tell yourself that I am all alone if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:
You may not know this but I've been around. I have many friends in high and low places. And before the internet, while everyone else was dancing the night away, I was marshaling forces in secret by candlelight. But go and tell yourself that I am all alone if it makes you feel better.
Sure. You were a super stealthy secret agent for Kaos.

I don’t give a shit about crap you make up as a nobody on the interwebz. Frankly, I wouldn’t care even if you had credibility.

Happy people don't act like this.

You wonder? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, as in how many, not if you do. It's obvious that your agenda is subversion.

1. demoralization
2. destabilization
3.crisis
4. normalization

Bezmenov made the point that the work of the KGB mainly does not involve espionage, despite what our popular culture may tell us. Most of the work, 85% of it, was “a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare.”

Subversives are like cockroaches when a light is shined on them they scatter away.

Forum List

Back