Zone1 *Water Into Wine*

Happy people don't act like this.

I hate to break the news to you sweetheart but I have never been happier!

You really have no idea how fulfilling it is to put you sanctimonious pricks into your place.

You know "thy will be done ON EARTH, as it is in heaven." And what happened in heaven?

The talking serpent was condemned by God as the lowest form of human life for misleading the gullible and teaching them to set aside his instruction, Law, just like your hero Saul, Paul.

If you don't believe me see Genesis 3:14.

And then you prove that you are accursed every single day. You have your reward already!

You should be happy!

Last edited:
You know "thy will be done ON EARTH, as it is in heaven." And what happened in heaven?

The talking serpent was condemned by God as the lowest form of human life for misleading the gullible and teaching them to set aside his command, just like your hero Saul, Paul.

If you don't believe me see Genesis 3:14.

And then you prove that you are accursed every single day. You have your reward already!
There you go again making religious arguments when every interpretation you make concerning Jesus is secular in nature.

Sure. You were a super stealthy secret agent for Kaos.

I don’t give a shit about crap you make up as a nobody on the interwebz. Frankly, I wouldn’t care even if you had credibility.

interwebz? What are you 12 years old?

Thats awesome and goodie for you. I guess there is no longer any reason for you to continue to pretend that you are religious. No reason to pretend that you love either God or truth.

You have absolutely and quite effectively discredited yourself as the asshole. Well done!

Of course I believe this is how you get enjoyment from life. That's what makes it so sad.
One thing you don't see. The one thing you can't see. One thing that would really make you sad is the throngs of the resurrected dead standing all around watching you in your shame

there is no longer any reason for you to continue to pretend that you are religious.
Did he ever? As near as I can tell he never made that claim at all. In fact, his claim was the opposite. That he wasn't that religious. So since he's not claiming to be religious, you can back off of your subversion of him.

One thing you don't see. The one thing you can't see. One thing that would really make you sad is the throngs of the resurrected dead standing all around watching you in your shame
There you go again making religious arguments when every interpretation you make concerning Jesus is secular in nature.

You are all over the map.

Did he ever? As near as I can tell he never made that claim at all. In fact, his claim was the opposite. That he wasn't that religious. So since he's not claiming to be religious, you can back off of your subversion of him.
Aww. that is so cute! You, a phony religious pretender, trying to help a phony religious pretender, pretending to be open minded, from exposure as an actor and lying fraud.

You know when I first got a whiff of him being full of shit?

"Religious or not, the practical effect of such a philosophy seems likely to be better for a society than anything else."

so fricking obvious. You guys really suck at acting.

Aww. that is so cute! You, a phony religious pretender, trying to help a phony religious pretender pretending, to be open minded fro exposure.

You know when I first got a whiff of him being full of shit?

"Religious or not, the practical effect of such a philosophy seems likely to be better for a society than anything else."

so fricking obvious. You guys really suck at acting.
All he was doing was commenting on the behaviors he observed from you.

Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor. Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Have the same regard for one another; do not be haughty but associate with the lowly; do not be wise in your own estimation. Do not repay anyone evil for evil; be concerned for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, on your part, live at peace with all. Beloved, do not look for revenge but leave room for the wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Rather, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good.

St. Paul

"The law is obsolete" Paul

"As long as heaven and earth endure the law will remain in effect and in full force." Jesus.

"Therefore anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven." Jesus

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "least" see genesis 3:14

"The law is obsolete" Paul

"As long as heaven and earth endure the law will remain in effect and in full force." Jesus.

"Therefore anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven." Jesus

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "least" see genesis 3:14

Sure. Are you having trouble following? Go figure.

But strangely enough what you have failed to notice is that your beloved Paul contradicted Jesus on the most important fact essential to eternal life. Complying with Divine Law.

According to Jesus anyone who sets aside even the least of the commands, and teaches others to do the same, is there enemy of mankind, cursed by God. Its probably just your guilt for allowing Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies, all in the name of the Lord. Phony.

Sure.

But strangely enough what you have failed to notice is that your beloved Paul contradicted Jesus on the most important fact essential to eternal life. Complying with Divine Law.

According to Jesus anyone who sets aside even the least of the commands, and teaches others to do the same, is there enemy of mankind, cursed by God. Its probably just your guilt for allowing Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate lies, all in the name of the Lord. Phony.
Yet another instance of you making religious arguments when every interpretation you make concerning Jesus is secular in nature.

Yet another instance of you making religious arguments when every interpretation you make concerning Jesus is secular in nature.

Another instance of your failure to understand that there was no such distinction for Jesus living under an intolerant theocracy compounded by the reality of brutal Roman oppression.

Every religious argument that Jesus made has direct implications for living a secular life.

His revelation made it clear that there was no need for a temple and no need for a priesthood and no need for their religious views opinions and condemnation of their own laity for being froward or ignorant or for doing desperate things because the real hidden meaning of the Law was being withheld from them by those who only wanted to live in luxury on easy street.

Last edited:
Another instance of your failure to understand that there was no such distinction for Jesus living under an intolerant theocracy compounded by the reality of brutal Roman oppression.

Every religious argument that Jesus made has direct implications for living a secular life.

His revelation made it clear that there was no need for a temple and no need for a priesthood and no need for their religious views opinions and condemnation of their own laity for being froward or ignorant or for doing desperate things because the real hidden meaning of the Law was being withheld from them by those who only wanted to live in luxury on easy street.
2.38 billion Christians disagree.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God … And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only-begotten Son from the Father … grace and truth came through Jesus Christ … the only-begotten Son.” John 1:1, 14, 17-18

“If you were Abraham’s children, you would do what Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God … Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” John 8:39-40, 58

2.38 billion Christians disagree.

You might want to fact check your unsubstantiated assumptions. Many Christians, especially Catholics, take the subject far more seriously than you do. Many have been waiting patiently in solitude, with their ears to the ground, for their entire lives hoping to hear what I have openly revealed, mysteries solved, what you reject out of obstinate stupidity. Thats a fact.

And now that they have heard it, and even for your silly self, Sunday will never be the same.

Last edited:
You might want to fact check your unsubstantiated assumptions. Many Christians, especially Catholics, take the subject far more seriously than you do. Many have been waiting patiently in solitude, with their ears to the ground, for their entire lives hoping to hear what I have openly revealed, mysteries solved, what you reject out of obstinate stupidity. Thats a fact.

And now that they have heard it, and even for your silly self, Sunday will never be the same.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God … And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only-begotten Son from the Father … grace and truth came through Jesus Christ … the only-begotten Son.” John 1:1, 14, 17-18

“If you were Abraham’s children, you would do what Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth which I heard from God … Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” John 8:39-40, 58

Forum List

Back