Zone1 *Water Into Wine*

Sorry bout that,

1. Such a wonderful thing Jesus did at this wedding, no wine to enjoy, for the guests, say 100 people, likely not that many, so Jesus made gallons of wine, maybe 100-200 gallons.
2. At a wedding, if they serve wine, you would just have glass at most, so, maybe 18 gallons at most.
3. So generous was Jesus, he left enough for the newlyweds to sell many gallons.
4. Likely over 150 gallons.
5. The couple took it and sold it, no doubt.
6. Jesus blessed them indeed.
7. Good wine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Of course they sold it...and perhaps financed @ 33 %. They WERE Jews, right ?

Who are you trying to convince? Christians trigger you.
I have spoken. Hear or don't hear. It really doesn't affect me in the least. And I don't need to convince anyone of anything. You keep asking stupid questions ha ha in a vain attempt to discredit my revelation and so I give you the answers. Then you act like I have been speaking in some strange coded language which then puts your disjointed state of mind into question especially when your only response to truth is to express a juvenile interested in my penis.

Anyone with a sober mind will be convinced by you that what I have been speaking is the very truth, however disturbing. See how that works? No? Thats a shame. Thanks anyway.

Time has ended, death has taken a holiday. The wind has stopped, the sea has been calmed.

These are the horse latitudes. Prepare yourself to be thrown overboard by tiny monsters.

Last edited:
I have spoken. Hear or don't hear. It really doesn't affect me in the least. And I don't need to convince anyone of anything. You keep asking stupid questions ha ha in a vain attempt to discredit my revelation and so I give you the answers. Then you act like I have been speaking in some strange coded language which then puts your disjointed state of mind into question especially when your only response to truth is to express a juvenile interested in my penis.

Anyone with a sober mind will be convinced by you that what I have been speaking is the very truth, however disturbing. See how that works? No? Thats a shame. Thanks anyway.

Time has ended, death has taken a holiday. The wind has stopped, the sea has been calmed.

These are the horse latitudes. Prepare yourself to be thrown overboard by tiny monsters.

Leave it to you to turn wine into water.

Leave it to you to turn wine into water.
A miracle? Woo hoo! :auiqs.jpg:

And you have demonstrated what the subject of a person possessed by an unclean spirit is all about mr woody. And there is nothing supernatural about it. Bizarre, but not supernatural.

Well done!

A miracle? Woo hoo! :auiqs.jpg:

And you have demonstrated what the subject of a person possessed by an unclean spirit is all about mr woody. And there is nothing supernatural about it. Bizarre, but not supernatural.

Well done!
Me and a 2.38 billion other Christians, ya peter puffer.

Me and a 2.38 billion other Christians

"Weep and wail, you shepherds; cover yourselves in ashes, you leaders of the flock.
For your time to be slaughtered (by the Word) has come; you will fall like the best of the rams. The shepherds will have nowhere to flee, the leaders of the flock no place to escape. Hear the cry of the shepherds, the wailing of the leaders of the flock, for the Lord is destroying their pasture. The peaceful meadows will be laid waste because of the fierce anger of the Lord. Like a lion he will abandon his lair, and their land will become a desolation
because of the sword of the oppressor and the fierce anger of the Lord"

Last edited:
"Weep and wail, you shepherds; cover yourselves in ashes, you leaders of the flock.
For your time to be slaughtered (by the Word) has come; you will fall like the best of the rams. The shepherds will have nowhere to flee, the leaders of the flock no place to escape. Hear the cry of the shepherds, the wailing of the leaders of the flock, for the Lord is destroying their pasture. The peaceful meadows will be laid waste because of the fierce anger of the Lord. Like a lion he will abandon his lair, and their land will become a desolation
because of the sword of the oppressor and the fierce anger of the Lord"
Satan quoted scripture incorrectly too.

Satan quoted scripture incorrectly too.

Exactly! So pay attention next time you go to mass and watch and hear the priest openly proclaim, as he lifts up the eucharist to be worshipped and adored by the congregation on their knees, "This bread, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, will become 'for us' the Body of Christ".

Right in front of your eyes is a direct descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old.

He will tell you that this abomination that causes desolation is the only way to eternal life. Meanwhile, the exact opposite is true. Idolatry results in death in the very day that you do it.

Don't take my word for it. If you love Jesus, read the Bible and just pay attention in church..

Last edited:
Exactly! So pay attention next time you go to mass and watch and hear the priest openly proclaim, as he lifts up the eucharist to be worshipped and adored by the congregation on their knees, "This bread, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, will become 'for us' the Body of Christ".

Right in front of your eyes is a direct descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old.

He will tell you that this abomination that causes desolation is the only way to eternal life. Meanwhile, the exact opposite is true. Idolatry results in death in the very day that you do it.

Don't take my word for it. If you love Jesus, read the Bible and just pay attention in church..
What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

Sacrifice of Body and Mind.
1 I urge you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, your spiritual worship.
2 Do not conform yourselves to this age but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and pleasing and perfect.

Many Parts in One Body.
3 For by the grace given to me I tell everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than one ought to think, but to think soberly, each according to the measure of faith that God has apportioned.
4 For as in one body we have many parts, and all the parts do not have the same function,
5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ and individually parts of one another.
6 Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us exercise them: if prophecy, in proportion to the faith;
7 if ministry, in ministering; if one is a teacher, in teaching;
8 if one exhorts, in exhortation; if one contributes, in generosity; if one is over others, with diligence; if one does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.

Mutual Love.
9 Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good;
10 love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor.
11 Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord.
12 Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer.
13 Contribute to the needs of the holy ones,j exercise hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute [you], bless and do not curse them.
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.
16 Have the same regard for one another; do not be haughty but associate with the lowly; do not be wise in your own estimation.
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil; be concerned for what is noble in the sight of all.
18 If possible, on your part, live at peace with all.
19 Beloved, do not look for revenge but leave room for the wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
20 Rather, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.”
21 Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good.

What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

Awesome! Except that I have no evil intent alerting the beguiled that they are under a spell.

This is how Rome has historically used the power of death consequent to defying the law of God since 325 c.e. to easily deceive, stupefy, conquer, and plunder the nations of the world.

Thats why only the most pretentious, pusillanimous, duplicitous, corrupt, perverse and deceitful bastard they can find among their vile and loathsome ranks becomes the Pope.

But what an amazing actor! What resplendent costumes! Impressive theatrics! Chanting, incense, bells, singing and many statues of a bloody and tortured Messiah. What a religion!

Last edited:
Not that I have much invested in this one, but I do have a question:

Why do some religions (like the Baptists) insist that people shouldn’t drink? If Jesus turned water into wine to help out a celebration, then why would a Christian faith say drinking alcohol is wrong?

Why do some religions (like the Baptists) insist that people shouldn’t drink? If Jesus turned water into wine to help out a celebration, then why would a Christian faith say drinking alcohol is wrong?
Everything in moderation.

I don't know but I'll take a guess. They are repressed sanctimonious assholes under a spell.

I don't know but I'll take a guess. They are repressed sanctimonious assholes under a spell.
Nah. I don’t think that’s true.

But whatever their religious basis for the objection to drinking alcohol might be, I’m not sure Jesús would agree.

Oh my! Do you think that God is pissed off at me for speaking the truth? Oh no! Woe is me.

Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor. Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Have the same regard for one another; do not be haughty but associate with the lowly; do not be wise in your own estimation. Do not repay anyone evil for evil; be concerned for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, on your part, live at peace with all. Beloved, do not look for revenge but leave room for the wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Rather, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good.

Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good; love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor. Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Have the same regard for one another; do not be haughty but associate with the lowly; do not be wise in your own estimation. Do not repay anyone evil for evil; be concerned for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, on your part, live at peace with all. Beloved, do not look for revenge but leave room for the wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Rather, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be conquered by evil but conquer evil with good.
Religious or not, the practical effect of such a philosophy seems likely to be better for a society than anything else.

Religious or not, the practical effect of such a philosophy seems likely to be better for a society than anything else.
Maybe but to me it is quite powerful for the individual too. At the end of the day the only thing that cannot be taken from any of us is our good name. That can only be given away. But putting that aside it is quite effective.

Forum List

Back