Wave of corporations leaving US

They must be thinking Bernie will get the Presidency. If Bernie gets the Presidency, it will be like a giant vacuum sucking all the corporations out of the country.

Liberals create an environment by playing politics with corporations then wonder why corporations do what they do. That like when they stick their heads up their asses, it comes out smelling like shit, and they wonder why.

You can make any claims you want to have others see you as you are, but I doubt everything you say.
But with that said, if someone else, a Union member wants some of the profits and some pay and the benefits, they are the worst ever.
We get your " I got mine so go to hell attitude," but if it wasn't for the hard work of the working class; others like you, who you profess to be, wouldn't have a nickel to your name.
Liar.

You let corporate america shit on you all the time.
You just don't know it.
It should be obvious now by the stench but it seems not.

Businesses don't have to sit still and let Democrats shit on them, they flip the Democrats the bird and move to other countries who are eager to have them and appreciate them.
They flip everyone the bird, in case you hadn't noticed. This isn't new, corporations are not patriotic, one of their downsides.

You are not patriotic if you are not willing to be shit on, demonized, and scapegoated by the left?

Ahahaha a corporation pays me gobs of money enough to live the good life. Plus two retirement funds one 100% funded by the corporation, health, dental, eye, maternity leave, short and long term disability, and loads more benefits our employee benefits document is 30 pages long! :laugh:

You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

They must be thinking Bernie will get the Presidency. If Bernie gets the Presidency, it will be like a giant vacuum sucking all the corporations out of the country.

Liberals create an environment by playing politics with corporations then wonder why corporations do what they do. That like when they stick their heads up their asses, it comes out smelling like shit, and they wonder why.

I hate to toss in a little dynamic analysis here, but there is more value to dropping corporate tax rates than just incentivizing repatriation.

American companies WANT to bring money home. They know damn well what great PR it would be for them to do so. They also know that a momentum would be created that they would be unable to resist or deny.

The fix here is obvious, but we're too stuck in politics and division to pull the trigger.

Let the users go.

I hate to toss in a little dynamic analysis here, but there is more value to dropping corporate tax rates than just incentivizing repatriation.

American companies WANT to bring money home. They know damn well what great PR it would be for them to do so. They also know that a momentum would be created that they would be unable to resist or deny.

The fix here is obvious, but we're too stuck in politics and division to pull the trigger.

You can make any claims you want to have others see you as you are, but I doubt everything you say.
But with that said, if someone else, a Union member wants some of the profits and some pay and the benefits, they are the worst ever.
We get your " I got mine so go to hell attitude," but if it wasn't for the hard work of the working class; others like you, who you profess to be, wouldn't have a nickel to your name.
Liar.

You let corporate america shit on you all the time.
You just don't know it.
It should be obvious now by the stench but it seems not.

Businesses don't have to sit still and let Democrats shit on them, they flip the Democrats the bird and move to other countries who are eager to have them and appreciate them.
They flip everyone the bird, in case you hadn't noticed. This isn't new, corporations are not patriotic, one of their downsides.

You are not patriotic if you are not willing to be shit on, demonized, and scapegoated by the left?

Ahahaha a corporation pays me gobs of money enough to live the good life. Plus two retirement funds one 100% funded by the corporation, health, dental, eye, maternity leave, short and long term disability, and loads more benefits our employee benefits document is 30 pages long! :laugh:

So basically you are a cry baby got it. :crybaby: Pull the liberal talking points IV out of your arm, corporations are not the heartless entities the left claims they are, as demonstrated by the example I just gave you. Never mind the hypocrisy of the left's biggest union pal's pension funds are heavily invested in the stock of these very corporations they demonize.

Businesses on average submit a larger percentage of income in taxes than do individuals (not to mention all the costs they incur due to the regulatory state) so nobody should be bitching about "its share" , in fact it's the businesses that should be bitching about submitting MORE than "its share"; which is what they are doing by packing their shit and going off to friendlier shores, might be time for some people to take the hint.

Let's see if you are right.

In 2015, WalMart (the public side) made 485B, ALL income tax expense was $8B, that means that Walmart paid 2% in ALL taxes. What percentage did you pay? I guarantee it is more.

Er.. no they don't , the taxes that business submit is a pass through which comes out of consumers (higher prices), employees (lower wages) and shareholders (lower returns) pockets; to business the taxes are a COST and they don't just eat that cost, they have to pass it along; remove all the taxes that businesses submit and all three of the aforementioned groups would benefit.

Wouldn't an employer be a 'pass through?'

Corporate officers have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize shareholder value. That is their job.

Drop corporate tax rates to 15% with a 5% effective minimum and watch the flood of repatriated and foreign investments begin.

WalMart paid 2% on revenue in 2015. What makes you think that they'd go for a tax increase?

Keep taxing them and regulating them.....they'll keep moving out of the country. They are corporations and their responsibility is the bottom line

Exactly, and when they dont care about the Nation that helped them along the way we have a problem because by their very nature they are only out for themselves.

Not their employees, not America...not even Americans

So why defend them when their mission is to get as much as they can even if its on your back?

I invest in them, I was smart enough to join the game, you can't beat them so don't try

There you have it, the same mentality as the corporations. Get money, America? Meh

Then you wonder why you have zilch and want to be taken care of

I dont wonder that because I have stuff. That doesnt address the issue that Corporations are not designed to look out for Americans. So Americans defending them doesnt make sense. Its actually counter productive.

But if you want to make this about me and you personally, thats too easy...childs play

Middle class Americans.

Corporate officers have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize shareholder value. That is their job.

Drop corporate tax rates to 15% with a 5% effective minimum and watch the flood of repatriated and foreign investments begin.
Drop the rate all you like, they don't fucking pay it anyway, obviously.
True, corporations don't pay taxes.

Under your logic, neither do employees since they're employer gave them the monies.

You have it reversed. Corporations are playing politics. Liberals want corporations to pay their bills.

You have it reversed. Corporations are playing politics. Liberals want corporations to pay their bills.

Corporations plays politics to the politics Liberals push then wonder why corporations fights back. Don't like what corporations do, don't push but don't be surprised when they outplay you because you're too stupid to see what you support is causing it.

Forum List

Back