way of the beggar and ligth worlds

thriller

Jun 6, 2016
I am clairvoyant Prorok and the telepathist. I am a contactor, it means what with me telepathic is told by Aliens.

The space in space is arranged very difficult. There are parts of space which we do not see sight. Therefore also Shambhala it is not visible usual sight. Though Shambhala is in a space orbit over the Himalayas.

I helped to create five worlds in which light trees and other plants grow now. These worlds are not visible usual sight too, but they are in Solar system.

It is the world:
- the world Got down;
- world of Oaks;
- world of Birches;
- world of Sweet cherry;
- world of an ancient garden of Lu;

These worlds - storages of seeds of Life. Trees in these worlds - live, though they and light. These trees are connected telepathic with mentality of Saint people of our planet but not all nationalities. One world is connected with Saint Chinese, another with Saint Slavs, and the third with Saint Jews. Trees blossom, and then yield fruits - sacred seeds of Life and these fruits will be stored in these worlds till the moment when the Sun does not blow up. When through hundreds of millions years the Sun blows up - sacred seeds of Life will be carried on the Universes.
The part of these light worlds is connected with Earth trees. For example the world of Birches - is connected with birches which grow in Moscow in Lianozovsky park. I have a mutual love to some trees of this park.

Under a surface of the Moon there is intelligent life, there are underground cities. The world of Birches is also connected with Lunyanami and with People from the Moon.

I have a choice now. Or to lead life of the ordinary person or to continue to create the light worlds with trees.

The highest Gods officially already allowed me to create three more worlds:
- world of Larches;
- world of Pears;
- world of Apple-trees;

Creation of the following worlds was still discussed:
- world of Cypresses;
- world of Cherries;
- world of Plums;
- world of the Mespilus;
- world of a yellow Mountain ash;
- world of the Sea-buckthorn;
- world of the Aspen;

In total in Solar system it is possible to create about 500 light worlds - any more will not sustain the Sun.

To help to create the new light worlds I need money. I need money for travel to other countries, for livelihood, for occupation by yoga and on keeping of my daughter.

The light worlds are technologies of far future mankind, perhaps people will learn to work with these worlds through one million years. Even Inhuman civilizations are not able to create the light worlds. It is ancient knowledge which was lost long ago. I am a unique person, the Prophet.

The future not only the different people of mankind, but also the future of many Inhuman civilizations is connected with the light worlds.

The way of the Beggar is a noble way. I ask to give me money for the humanistic purposes and for creation of the light worlds.

My purses in the WebMoney system:

Z168790696896
R423335621571
E286086216568

Sure, let me allocate some money right now. Let's save humanity and send them to the "light worlds."

Sorry, all I have in my pockets at the moment are a half a stick of Juicy Fruit, a piece of string, and a chipped marble I've carried for good luck since I was nine.

empty_pockets-2149.gif

You're welcome to the Juicy Fruit, if it'll help!

Sure, let me allocate some money right now. Let's save humanity and send them to the "light worlds."
To do my part, since English is clearly a second or third language for thriller, I'll act as the 'go-between' and see to it that all donations reach the proper places.

Make all checks payable to Capstone (P.O. Box and/or PayPal info available by request via PM).

...Creation of the following worlds was still discussed:
- world of Cypresses;
- world of Cherries;
- world of Plums;
- world of the Mespilus;
- world of a yellow Mountain ash;
- world of the Sea-buckthorn;
- world of the Aspen; ...
Have you and the highest Gods considered creating a world of Greenbacks, you know, where money would quite literally grow on trees? Just imagine, all of your cash flow problems would be solved!

140xjyw.jpg
money_bags_smiley.gif

Just a thought...

So, how goes the fundraising effort on your end, thriller?

As for the effort on this side of the pond, I'm sorry to report that I've collected only enough in donations on your behalf to cover my own administrative costs. :(

On the bright side though, my administrative costs currently stand at $0.00. So, there's that. :)

On the bright side though, my administrative costs currently stand at $0.00. So, there's that. :)
I wonder if thriller is in the process of creating new light worlds being encouraged by positive signals from our side to contribute huge amounts of funds in support of his effort.

I wonder if thriller is in the process of creating new light worlds being encouraged by positive signals from our side to contribute huge amounts of funds in support of his effort.
I'm sure your generosity in particular has been duly noted and put to good use by the highest Gods! :bow2:

thriller I did not see Cannabis Indica on your list of light worlds. Create one of those and contributions will increase in astronomical numbers. …just a suggestion...

thriller I did not see Cannabis Indica on your list of light worlds. Create one of those and contributions will increase in astronomical numbers. …just a suggestion...
...giving the phrase "the highest Gods" a whole 'nother level of meaning in the process! :thup:

You know, thriller, donations, volunteerism, and suggestions for new light worlds notwithstanding, it's a little hard to see how the CIA might be involved in all of this. :eusa_think:

Would you, please, elaborate on that aspect, ... for the benefit of anyone who may be interested in joining your cult, I mean?

You know, thriller, donations, volunteerism, and suggestions for new light worlds notwithstanding, it's a little hard to see how the CIA might be involved in all of this. :eusa_think:

Would you, please, elaborate on that aspect, ... for the benefit of anyone who may be interested in joining your cult, I mean?

There is a religion under the name Sacred seeds of life. This religion concerns all mankind

There is a religion under the name Sacred seeds of life. This religion concerns all mankind
That's all well and good, but the acronym "CIA" stands for the Central Intelligence Agency ... not for the "Sacred Seeds of Life".

Again I ask, O' Great and Powerful Prophet of the Highest Gods, how is the CIA tied into all of this? :dunno:

CIA spoke to me totelepathic some times.
Ah.

Can you communicate back and forth telepathically with the CIA, or is it just a one way line?

'Cuz if you can talk to some of those psychopathic douchebags, I have a list of questions and comments I'd like you to relay for me!

To do my part, since English is clearly a second or third language for thriller, I'll act as the 'go-between' and see to it that all donations reach the proper places.

Make all checks payable to Capstone (P.O. Box and/or PayPal info available by request via PM).

I would really hate to see Capstone take on this burden of "go-between" all alone so I will offer to be the go-between between him/her/it and and the light planet dude, Thriller. I don't have a paypal so just shoot me a PM and I'll offer my address to deal with those that want to offer donations by check or cash.

We can't do enough to support the light planets. Give a lot and give often!

Ah.

Can you communicate back and forth telepathically with the CIA, or is it just a one way line?

'Cuz if you can talk to some of those psychopathic douchebags, I have a list of questions and comments I'd like you to relay for me!

I telepathic speak to CIA for several years, this bilateral communication

Ah.

I telepathic speak to CIA for several years, this bilateral communication
With all seriousness, do you talk to someone specific at CIA or you just talk to CIA as an entity on its own?

Forum List

Back