way of the beggar and ligth worlds

I spoke to agents of CIA.
Ah... how many agents? Do you talk to agents at random or you have a schedule which agents you talk to on a given day? It must be demanding on you doing so many things. Talking to CIA agents, creating light worlds, member of the Doctors of the Universe, talking to elephants, talking to ISIL. How can you handle the pressure of the responsibilities. You must be focused especially when creating worlds and planets, you don't want to fuck it up, right?

I have being worked for 6 years as an agent of Agarty.

This is my CV:

Name: Sergey
Address: Moscow
Tel.: +7 964 712 74 59
E-mail: [email protected]

Objective: to secure a contactor position.

Education

Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
Moscow university of environmental engineering
1996 to 2000

Technician degree in mechanical engineering
Moscow automobile College
1992 to 1995

Master degree in Mechanical engineering
2000 to 2002 (the dissertation has not been written yet)

Trainings

2009 School of ethics and politics of God Aton.
2009 School of Scouts of Shambhala.
2013 School of the Son of God in the world To.

Titles and awards.

Prince of Agarty.
Prince of underground cities.
Prince of The Elves.
Prince of Shambhala

About 20 medals from the secret service of awards for good work in the world Ko.

Work Experience.

2009-2013 Agent of the God Aton.

Designed the future of humanity, led the investigation of crimes of various States and special services. Communicate telepathically with Aliens and intelligences of mankind. He negotiated with Anuaks about the conditions of slavery of mankind and the amount of taxes Anuaks. Helped create three new religion with a religious Committee of Nibiru.

2010-2013 Agent of the God RA.

Designed the future of planet Earth and the Solar system. Worked as an ethical sales Manager in trading of humanity with Aliens. Helped found the UN division on trade with Aliens and helped to sell the technology of roller skates to Aliens.

2007-2010 Space police Agent.

Operational work to identify people who commit crimes with powers of the mind. Development of a gang of murderers. Verification of passports, the Aliens, the recording of observations in passports.

2010-2014 Senior agent for Space investigation.

Under the guidance of Nibiru helped create new forms of life using the energies of the Space intelligence. As a gardener helped to create three new light world and to organize new Alien intelligence on the creation of the light worlds.

2012 - present. Senior officer of the world Ко.

As the Creator of the world helped Кo create new life forms, new forms of life, new patterns of living space. Helped to create masterpieces with songs — new species of birds like bullfinches and chicken.

2009 - present. Agent of Agarty.

Work with plants, assistance in conclusion of contracts. Development of new designers of life.

2014 — present. Agent of Anuaks with a single gift.

Waged war against the destructive civilizations. Helped to develop the ideology and political model for the Empire of Anuaks.

2015 — present. Police agent of Experimenot.

Waged war against the destructive civilizations, prolevel negotiations and protection of the Experiment Ema, the Keeper of which I am.

2012 — present. Keeper of The Universe.

Together with the other Keepers helped to develop primitive civilizations that live in the Universe. Gifting planets of the Universe worthy of civilizations.

2014 — present. Keeper of Ema.

Ema is a structure of living space equels 500 Universes. The war against destructive civilizations, enemies of Ema. Develop policy models for residents of Ema: Sprites and Sand Worms.

Recommendations

Agarty.
Shambhala.
God Aton.
Nibiru.

Successes and achievements

Designed the future of humanity.
Designed the future of the Slavs.
Designed the future of the Jews.
Designed the future of the Indians of Mexico.
Designed the future of the Black sea Dolphins.
Earned billions of alien money.
Helped sell roller skates UN, the Aliens for trillions of dollars.
Helped to create a new Universe.
Helped to create new races of intelligent Beings.
Helped to create new species of plants.
Helped to create new musical worlds.
Helped to create the light worlds in the Solar system.
Organized three new Alien intelligences on a global level.
I worked for three major new project for humanity and developed their ideology.

Last edited:
I spoke to agents of CIA.
Ah... how many agents? Do you talk to agents at random or you have a schedule which agents you talk to on a given day? It must be demanding on you doing so many things. Talking to CIA agents, creating light worlds, member of the Doctors of the Universe, talking to elephants, talking to ISIL. How can you handle the pressure of the responsibilities. You must be focused especially when creating worlds and planets, you don't want to fuck it up, right?

I spoke to CIA agent when they wanted or when I wanted.

I have being worked for 6 years as an agent of Agarty.

This is my CV:

Name: Sergey
Address: Moscow
Tel.: +7 964 712 74 59
E-mail: [email protected]

Objective: to secure a contactor position.

Education

Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
1996 to 2000

Technician degree in mechanical engineering
Moscow automobile College
1992 to 1995

Master degree in Mechanical engineering
2000 to 2002 (the dissertation has not been written yet)

Trainings

2009 School of ethics and politics of God Aton.
2009 School of Scouts of Shambhala.
2013 School of the Son of God in the world To.

Titles and awards.

Prince of Agarty.
Prince of underground cities.
Prince of The Elves.
Prince of Shambhala

About 20 medals from the secret service of awards for good work in the world Ko.

Work Experience.

2009-2013 Agent of the God Aton.

Designed the future of humanity, led the investigation of crimes of various States and special services. Communicate telepathically with Aliens and intelligences of mankind. He negotiated with Anuaks about the conditions of slavery of mankind and the amount of taxes Anuaks. Helped create three new religion with a religious Committee of Nibiru.

2010-2013 Agent of the God RA.

Designed the future of planet Earth and the Solar system. Worked as an ethical sales Manager in trading of humanity with Aliens. Helped found the UN division on trade with Aliens and helped to sell the technology of roller skates to Aliens.

2007-2010 Space police Agent.

Operational work to identify people who commit crimes with powers of the mind. Development of a gang of murderers. Verification of passports, the Aliens, the recording of observations in passports.

2010-2014 Senior agent for Space investigation.

Under the guidance of Nibiru helped create new forms of life using the energies of the Space intelligence. As a gardener helped to create three new light world and to organize new Alien intelligence on the creation of the light worlds.

2012 - present. Senior officer of the world To.

As the Creator of the world helped To create new life forms, new forms of life, new patterns of living space. Helped to create masterpieces with songs — new species of birds like bullfinches and chicken.

2009 - present. Agent of Agarty.

Work with plants, assistance in conclusion of contracts. Development of new designers of life.

2014 — present. Agent of Anuaks with a single gift.

Waged war against the destructive civilizations. Helped to develop the ideology and political model for the Empire of Anuaks.

2015 — present. Police agent of Experimenot.

Waged war against the destructive civilizations, prolevel negotiations and protection of the Experiment Ema, the Keeper of which I am.

2012 — present. Keeper of The Universe.

Together with the other Keepers helped to develop primitive civilizations that live in the Universe. Gifting planets of the Universe worthy of civilizations.

2014 — present. Keeper of Ema.

Ema is a structure of living space equels 500 Universes. The war against destructive civilizations, enemies of Ema. Develop policy models for residents of Ema: Sprites and Sand Worms.

Recommendations

Agarty.
Shambhala.
God Aton.
Nibiru.

Successes and achievements

Designed the future of humanity.
Designed the future of the Slavs.
Designed the future of the Jews.
Designed the future of the Indians of Mexico.
Designed the future of the Black sea Dolphins.
Earned billions of alien money.
Helped sell roller skates UN, the Aliens for trillions of dollars.
Helped to create a new Universe.
Helped to create new races of intelligent Beings.
Helped to create new species of plants.
Helped to create new musical worlds.
Helped to create the light worlds in the Solar system.
Organized three new Alien intelligences on a global level.
I worked for three major new project for humanity and developed their ideology.
WOW!!! All I can say is WOW!!!! This is a very impressive fucking resume!!! Listen, can you hook me up with a secret agent job? Naturally, I would have to get the necessary training but I hope you would be a great mentor with the telepathy earpiece you could train me telepathically. What do you say?

I work now at the project intelligent service "SU".
We create new form of life.

In this intelligent service work Tolteks from other planets.

I have no need to emploe new agents.

Can you train me to be a secret agent working with you?

I can train but for this purpose I need special equipment for thelepatic conversecion.

I have no such equipment.
You said you had the thing to put into your ear. I am sure you could scare one up for me since you are in the intelligence service. Then, just teleport it to me. It shouldn't be a big deal for you because you create light worlds and planets and shit. You know the saying: "Where there is a will, there is a way." Work on it and get it.

I have no need to emploe new agents.
What the fuck do you mean you don't need new agents? As fast as you create new worlds you need more agents to satisfy the need for the rapid expansion.

Curriculum Vitae

Name: Defcon4
Objective: To gain employment as a secret agent of Agarty in the Worlds of Anuaks for waging wars, collect taxes and creating light worlds
Experience:
Replanted some flower pots
Watched James Bond/007 movies to gain theoretical knowledge of intelligence work and secret agent tricks of trade
Recharged flash light batteries to gain knowledge of light world creation.

As it is immediately apparent I am well qualified for the positions offered and I will be a great asset/secret agent for Agarty as well as for Anuaks.

Contact information: right here since we are in touch right here already.

References: Capstone
Damaged Eagle

Last edited:
Good CV.

You dont match my job
What the fuck you mean I don't match your job? Didn't I replant flower pots? That's gardening experience dickhead. You needed a gardener in creating light worlds. I also recharged a flash light. Analyze it: flash + light, pay attention to the word "light" what the fuck is that if not a qualification for creating light + world and again pay attention to the key word of "light." You are just fucking bragging about shit you selfish bastard and don't want any qualified persons to work for Anuaks. You are just afraid that qualified people will do a better fucking job than you do.
Let's try this again. Here is something else you did not know about me: I was watching the Star Trek series and Star Trek The Next Generation to gain in depth knowledge about close encounters of the fifth kind. I know this shit but you are barring me from becoming an important element of creating worlds and planets and becoming a secret agent waging wars and shit.
One more time: When can I start?

I did not get you.

You use word "fuck".

You need not me.
Fuck is a word we use for as a generic substitution for giving emphasis to our expressions. Similar to shit but stronger in meaning.
When you are mature enough in interstellar existence you can use the word fuck freely to emphasize what you want to say. It gets more attention and traction. Got it?
What the fuck you mean by "you need not me?" Fuck yeah I need you to get me on to this gig you have going.
Now, when can I start?

Each person has psy setting.
I feeled your psy setting it is bad.
You are inpropriat person for creating light worlds.

Forum List

Back