way of the beggar and ligth worlds

Each person has psy setting.
I feeled your psy setting it is bad.
You are inpropriat person for creating light worlds.
You don't feel shit. You just told me a while back that you were not equipped to communicate with me because you did not have the equipment for telepathic communication yet. Now, you better get that fucking thing and let's communicate.
OK... if not gardener then secret agent. I am qualified for that, see my CV.
Now, when can I start?

Last edited:
Agarty solves who is agent of Agarty.

Not me.

As well I dont have special equipment for thelepaty.

If you want to start you have to do folowing:

For a start you have to forgive all offenders of all the life.
You have to go to bed in the evening, but not to sleep.

Then mentally to represent a scene of offense and to speak mentally I forgive you and to reach so of the present the early childhood, and the next morning to make holotropny breath lasting 40 minutes

Not me.

Are you fucking kidding me? You, as a secret agent for Agarty, the tax collector for Anuaks and creator of light worlds, the prince of many worlds, the one who waged wars and created aliens cannot get a lousy fucking telepathic communicator? I start to lose faith in you.
Now, when can I start?

To go to bed in the evening, but not to sleep.

Then mentally to represent a scene of offense and to speak mentally I forgive you and to reach so of the present the early childhood, and the next morning to make holotropny breath lasting 40 minutes
OK...sounds great!
Let me clear this up: go to bed but stay awake? Why to go to bed then? Can I stay awake just sitting around?
I've been doing holotropic breathing for years now, that's easy
I have forgiven to everybody years ago.
I am ready to go.
When can I start the secret agent training?

Not me.

Are you fucking kidding me? You, as a secret agent for Agarty, the tax collector for Anuaks and creator of light worlds, the prince of many worlds, the one who waged wars and created aliens cannot get a lousy fucking telepathic communicator? I start to lose faith in you.
Now, when can I start?
You forgot to mention the accommodation for providing roller skate technology to the aliens. :eusa_whistle:

To go to bed in the evening, but not to sleep.

OK...sounds great!
Let me clear this up: go to bed but stay awake? Why to go to bed then? Can I stay awake just sitting around?
I've been doing holotropic breathing for years now, that's easy
I have forgiven to everybody years ago.
I am ready to go.
When can I start the secret agent training?
Notice that Sergey's acceptance immediately followed my glowing reference for you, Defcon.

Finally...my words are starting to carry some weight around here!

thriller what time of day will Publisher's clearinghouse show up to deliver the ten million I won? I want to make sure I'm home and dressed up so they don't catch me laying around eating potato chips posting online unprepared.

When you forgive all offenders of all the life at you the internal child will appear.
Internal child this complete reminiscence of all childhood. At what memoirs become a big complete piece

You need to lift the kundalin by means of yoga.

You lifted kundalin what to do farther?

It is necessary to grow up a kundalina garden which is called Clouds over Trees.

God has a Party which can be cured if all living beings grow up Initial trees in the mentality. It is part of religion of religion of treatment of God under the name KOTT.

Religion essence. It is necessary to lift kundalin and to meet some conditions and then over the head not material Trees will grow. Whom bestelesy bees will pollinate.

Then it will be possible to help to create the light worlds in which there will be a huge number not of material other trees. The religion is called Sacred seeds of life. Light trees treat God too.

In this religion of the Cloud over Trees there are roots of yoga, a tantra, martial arts and a miracle of trees. Entirely this religion is called on another of the Cloud over Trees, it is a verse of poetry of life. For example Samurais before death wrote a verse on the life, it is part of knowledge of poetry of life.
The verse can be written just living definitely pleasing to God...

Way to write a verse the life about Clouds over Trees a set.

I will describe some of them.

- To grow Initial Trees it is necessary to walk in the summer in the wood and to look for good mood;
- It is necessary to learn to struggle with the fear by means of duels of karate, an insurance of judo and festivities in the wood;
- It is necessary to do karate warm-up, gymnastics for eyes and massage of a nose and ears, to lay down then in a pose of the dead person in terms of yoga and to relax completely. Then it is necessary to transfer focus of attention to a little finger of the right leg, then to translate attention to the next finger, then serially moving to translate attention to a thumb of a leg. Then to do the same with the left leg. Then to translate attention to a point under the name of the Cloud;
To find this point it is necessary to turn in previously under itself legs and to lay down on the left side. Then to bend an index and middle finger of the left hand and to put them on a hip from above of a hip in the middle of a hip, the anonymous finger-tip then straightened to press on an internal surface of a hip, there where there is an artery. The finger-tip will lay down on the Cloud point;
- It is necessary to finish the 6th monthly program of a kundalina of yoga happiness this your right from the birth;
- It is necessary always to try to repay the debts;
- It is necessary to drink holy water of orthodox church;
- It is necessary not to outrage upon the first love, this religion suits those who already had the first love;
- It is necessary to learn to relax bathing in the small river in the wood;
- It is necessary to store honor and to cultivate in itself nobility, for example by means of yoga and karate;
- It is necessary to be kind that bees did not bite;
- It is necessary to learn the difficult vital choice to grow in itself big heart and ability to strong empathy. Essence of the difficult vital choice. Whether each person in life has a choice to make the decision pleasing to God or being afraid of fear of punishment or fear of loss to make not correct decisions avoiding thereby suffering

When you forgive all offenders of all the life at you the internal child will appear.
Internal child this complete reminiscence of all childhood. At what memoirs become a big complete piece
How will you know that the internal child appeared or not to start me up. I can tell you anything and you wouldn't know it is real or not. You just need to teleport me a telepathic communicator and we can talk back and forth at will. You can train me how to sell roller skate technology to aliens as a cover occupation while I am on a secret mission to wage wars and shit as a secret agent. Deal?

How will you know that the internal child appeared or not to start me up. I can tell you anything and you wouldn't know it is real or not. You just need to teleport me a telepathic communicator and we can talk back and forth at will. You can train me how to sell roller skate technology to aliens as a cover occupation while I am on a secret mission to wage wars and shit as a secret agent. Deal?

thriller isn't very thrilling :(

It is necessary to learn the difficult vital choice to grow in itself big heart and ability to strong empathy. Essence of the difficult vital choice. Whether each person in life has a choice to make the decision pleasing to God or being afraid of fear of punishment or fear of loss to make not correct decisions avoiding thereby suffering. Actually sufferings almost never occur if you prmit the decision pleasing to God and will not go to the transaction with the conscience. Sufferings do not happen it empty fears. Error of logical mind. It is difficult to accept the right vital choice only the first three times, then it gradually becomes a habit and you become the righteous person and the Saint;
- It is necessary to go year on Hatha yoga two times a week and to be engaged in style under Ashtanga Vinyas's name of the yogi;
- It is necessary to become the believer of religion of tears which essence by means of two special psychotherapies to forgive all offenders of the life. The offense is cleared forgiveness and sometimes comes back, then you can safely file a lawsuit against the offender or ask to pay a debt in a different way;
- Along with the difficult vital choice it is necessary to be engaged in a tantra, to be engaged sex with those who are pleasant to you or any way as it is pleasant to you;
- It is necessary to be engaged in a nudism on the bank of the small river in the wood from 16 years and to play in the same place naked beach volleyball;
- It is impossible to revenge anybody;
- It is impossible to kill animals or people, it is impossible to kill anybody at all;
- It is necessary to be on friendly terms in the childhood with plants and trees;
- It is necessary to avoid cruelty;

If you grow up Initial Trees, then you write one verse the life.

The garden of Initial Trees is called Kundalini's Garden.

It at the same time and the Temple which is called the Temple of Clouds over Trees.

Over Initial Trees Clouds have to appear if you were engaged in a tantra much and you have an honor connected with big trust of God.

To grow up Kundalini's Garden it is necessary to live so that your point an essence of life was in a strip of faultless faultlessness. It from the book of wisdom of religion of tears, from the book about God and Love.

Each person on the right side of the head has mental a computer where the side of ideals and the provision of a point of an essence of your life concerning a side of ideals is shown.

- -The side of ideals is shown as an arch, in this arch there is a zone of degradation and treason to God, outside a development zone. Nearby outside from a side of ideals there is a zone of faultless faultlessness. The computer marks with a point the current provision of an essence of your life.

God does not love when the point is located behind a zone of faultless faultlessness in a development zone.в

Forum List

Back