We abandoned the Afghan women

Amazing how you have to go back 80yrs to talk about something negative the Democrats have done, but you run and hide from what Republicans have NOT done in the past 50yrs.

Boot lickers like you don't know how to keep it real, you try and spin that bullshit that Republicans have brainwashed you with and you are hoping other black folks will follow that stupid shit.

I have shown you what was weak in Uncle Tim's bill and you can't even defend it. When asked to be specific you come with even more bullshit.
What has the democrat party done for you? Besides separating the father from the family? Also putting planned parenthood offices in black communities. More black babies are killed in abortion, in some places. Than are born. You think that is a positive?

Afghan women are being jailed by the Taliban for ‘immoral behaviour’ – including travelling in a taxi without a male relative or appearing in photographs with male classmates.
Scores have been imprisoned without being charged or tried in court in a shocking breach of the promises made to the outside world.
Footage taken by an undercover camera crew inside Herat’s central jail found all the women interviewed had been incarcerated for minor infringements of strict Islamic law.
Some claimed they had been tasered and beaten, while others told how they were being pressured to marry members of the Taliban in exchange for their freedom.

Comment:
Where is the outrage?
Joe Biden doesn't care.
The Talicrats don't care.
You must have missed all the threads on that.

I only care about the weapons we left behind and the dead Americans at the Airport thanks to Xiden.

nobody cares about your plantation lies. get back to the fields
I know your DS boot licking ass doesn't care about the truth, all you want to do is serve the Slave Master. You can't debate so you run like the little weak ass boot licker you are. That is exactly what all you boot licking, Uncle Toms do.

What has the democrat party done for you?
Let's see. Gave us the FIRST Black POTUS, the FIRST Black VPOTUS, FIRST Black Supreme Court Justice, Let's see signed the Civil Rights Act, signed the Voting Rights Act into Law. Over the last 50yrs black folks have done better Financially, in education, in business, etc. when a Democrat is President as compared to a Republican.
Besides separating the father from the family?
How did they do that?
Also putting planned parenthood offices in black communities. More black babies are killed in abortion, in some places. Than are born. You think that is a positive?
I don't believe in abortion, but that is a woman's choice. How many of these black women are being forced to have an abortion?

Let's see. Gave us the FIRST Black POTUS, the FIRST Black VPOTUS, FIRST Black Supreme Court Justice, Let's see signed the Civil Rights Act, signed the Voting Rights Act into Law. Over the last 50yrs black folks have done better Financially, in education, in business, etc. when a Democrat is President as compared to a Republican.

How did they do that?

I don't believe in abortion, but that is a woman's choice. How many of these black women are being forced to have an abortion?
All I can say to that is lol. Biden was against segregation and civil rights. It was Republicans that did that. Welfare to the father out of the black family.

All I can say to that is lol. Biden was against segregation and civil rights. It was Republicans that did that. Welfare to the father out of the black family.
Again the Civil Rights was determined by region, how many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA? 0. All you can do is laugh, because you damn sure can't dispute it. Did the white man have to leave the family, since there are more whites on it.

Again the Civil Rights was determined by region, how many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA? 0. All you can do is laugh, because you damn sure can't dispute it. Did the white man have to leave the family, since there are more whites on it.
It was Biden that claimed he didn't want his kids going to a racial jungle. The democrat party is only concerned about your vote.

It was Biden that claimed he didn't want his kids going to a racial jungle. The democrat party is only concerned about your vote.
Dispute the facts I gave you. He also chose a black woman to be his running mate for the 2nd highest position in this country.

How did they do that?

geez...the GOP was electing African-Americans to high office back in the 1800s....glad the Dems finally caught up 100 plus years later.

and no, as far as better off? The record low UE for African Americans was under Trump.https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/black-and-hispanic-unemployment-is-at-a-record-low.html

Lol, she is a joke. Also the first black vice president in the worst administration in our history.
Dems are just catching on to this "civil rights" thing.....they still are placing people in positions simply based on the color of their skin....it's really sad, but I guess it's a little progress from the party of the klan.

remember it wasn't that long ago, Xiden was still fighting to keep school segragated out of fear of Hunter growing up in a racial jungle

Dems are just catching on to this "civil rights" thing.....they still are placing people in positions simply based on the color of their skin....it's really sad, but I guess it's a little progress from the party of the klan.

remember it wasn't that long ago, Xiden was still fighting to keep school segragated out of fear of Hunter growing up in a racial jungle
Picked a Supreme Court justice that can't specify what a woman is.

geez...the GOP was electing African-Americans to high office back in the 1800s....glad the Dems finally caught up 100 plus years later.
So they elected a black POTUS and VP in the 1800s, can you name them for us.
and no, as far as better off? The record low UE for African Americans was under Trump.https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/04/black-and-hispanic-unemployment-is-at-a-record-low.html
You mean the trend that started under Pres. Obama back in 2011.

Lol, she is a joke. Also the first black vice president in the worst administration in our history.
Only to racist who hated to see black folks elected to the highest positions in the land. Everything you Trump Humpers want to pat Trump on the back for ALL started under America's First Black POTUS.

Only to racist who hated to see black folks elected to the highest positions in the land. Everything you Trump Humpers want to pat Trump on the back for ALL started under America's First Black POTUS.
Obama had the slowest recovery in our history. I don't care what color they are, but you have a vice president representing your race. That slept her way to where she is.

Forum List

Back