We abandoned the Afghan women

I don't disagree, that's why we need a law, but the Dems blocked it.

Senate Democrats block GOP police reform bill, throwing overhaul effort into flux​

The Law Uncle Tim proposed was trash, there was nothing reforming about it. House Dems passed a bill that Bitch McConnell wouldn't even bring up for a vote. Go on somewhere with that bullshit.

I've lied about nothing....look we agreed, Trump had a plan for peace and withdraw, sadly Xiden won, and F'd it up....betrayed our allies, Americans, and the people of Afghan....

Yes, Trump had a plan where we surrendered to the Taliban. They would not keep killing us and we would leave.

And yes, Biden fucked up his part of the plan.

And going back to the OP, the women or men of Afghanistan not our responsibility. We gave them 20 years, more than a trillion dollars of our tax money and the lives of more than 2400 service members,

No more.

The Law Uncle Tim proposed was trash, there was nothing reforming about it. House Dems passed a bill that Bitch McConnell wouldn't even bring up for a vote. Go on somewhere with that bullshit.
What did you take issue with? Be specific? Was it the fact that he opened it up for the Dems to add whatever they wanted and they still wouldn't even allow it to move forward?

Why should Mitch? The Dems in the Senate blocked any discussion.

Yes, Trump had a plan where we surrendered to the Taliban. They would not keep killing us and we would leave.

And yes, Biden fucked up his part of the plan.

And going back to the OP, the women or men of Afghanistan not our responsibility. We gave them 20 years, more than a trillion dollars of our tax money and the lives of more than 2400 service members,

No more.
hahahh there was no plan to surrender...BUT argumento....if you want to say that, he didn't...it was a plan to do something in the future....he never did it.

Xiden did! and completely F'd it up, and admitted to ignoring Trump's plan....so it's all Xiden

hahahh there was no plan to surrender...BUT argumento....if you want to say that, he didn't...it was a plan to do something in the future....he never did it.

You can call it whatever you like. A plan that says "if you quit killing us we will leave your country" sounds like a surrender plan to me. But you are right, Trump lacked the conviction to do the things he claimed he wanted to do. Mostly he was just talk.

Xiden did! and completely F'd it up, and admitted to ignoring Trump's plan....so it's all Xiden

Yes he did and this part is all on him.

The funny part here is that we always pretty much agree on Biden, it is just your worship of Trump where we differ.

You can call it whatever you like. A plan that says "if you quit killing us we will leave your country" sounds like a surrender plan to me. But you are right, Trump lacked the conviction to do the things he claimed he wanted to do. Mostly he was just talk.

Yes he did and this part is all on him.

The funny part here is that we always pretty much agree on Biden, it is just your worship of Trump where we differ.
1) well yes, he didn't do it, until certain conditions were met...he wasn't simply going to leave the Taliban to take over the country and betray our allies like that. I suppose you can say he lacked the conviction to surrender like Xiden did...

2) yes, the entire surrender is on him.

Yes, we agree on Xiden completely....I suppose we disagree on the fact that it was a smart idea for Trump to attempt to end the war or at least our part of it, peacefully.

1) well yes, he didn't do it, until certain conditions were met...he wasn't simply going to leave the Taliban to take over the country and betray our allies like that. I suppose you can say he lacked the conviction to surrender like Xiden did...

Yes, we agree on Xiden completely....I suppose we disagree on the fact that it was a smart idea for Trump to attempt to end the war or at least our part of it, peacefully.

1. the only condition was they quit killing our people. That was it. It was always a forgone conclusion that Taliban would take back over, everyone knew it, including Trump...which is why he agreed to help them gain international recognition after they did and why he left the Afghan Govt of the time totally out of the process.

It was a smart idea of Trump to get us out, he should have done it 3 years sooner.

If you are so worried about the, get on a plane and head over. I am sure they will welcome your assistance.

1. the only condition was they quit killing our people. That was it. It was always a forgone conclusion that Taliban would take back over, everyone knew it, including Trump...which is why he agreed to help them gain international recognition after they did and why he left the Afghan Govt of the time totally out of the process.

It was a smart idea of Trump to get us out, he should have done it 3 years sooner.

If you are so worried about the, get on a plane and head over. I am sure they will welcome your assistance.
that’s clearly not the only conditions ss i provided you the agreement but you refuse to read it

that’s clearly not the only conditions ss i provided you the agreement but you refuse to read it

It was the only actual condition. The only other thing mentioned was the Taliban "talking" with the previous Govt. Which they did. Not for long, but they did

What did you take issue with? Be specific?
Qualified Immunity
Ban of choke holds
No knock warrants

Shall I go on?

Was it the fact that he opened it up for the Dems to add whatever they wanted and they still wouldn't even allow it to move forward?
No, that is not a fact. In fact it's a lie. Republicans refused to negotiate after Democrats refused their watered down, bullshit proposals.
Why should Mitch? The Dems in the Senate blocked any discussion.
Post how they blocked the discussions, be specific.

What conditions would that be? Be specific. The Taliban was already in control, hell they took over the country in less than a week.

Qualified Immunity
Ban of choke holds
No knock warrants

Shall I go on?

No, that is not a fact. In fact it's a lie. Republicans refused to negotiate after Democrats refused their watered down, bullshit proposals.

Post how they blocked the discussions, be specific.
1) what about them? Yes, go on...it would be great if the Dems in the Senate were willing to have gone on about those things.

2) no, it's true, I literally sent you the link from CNN showing it to be

Senate Democrats block GOP police reform bill, throwing overhaul effort into flux​

true.https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/politics/senate-police-reform-bill/index.html

How much more specific can we get? They voted to stop any discussion.

Here.....is more:

1) what about them? Yes, go on...it would be great if the Dems in the Senate were willing to have gone on about those things.
They were willing to go on about real police reform, not a bunch of recommendations that didn't amount to a damn thing. I notice you had nothing to say about the specifics of Scott's weak ass bill.
2) no, it's true, I literally sent you the link from CNN showing it to be

true.https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/politics/senate-police-reform-bill/index.html

How much more specific can we get? They voted to stop any discussion.

Here.....is more:

No it's not true.

Democrats noted that the bill — which does little to ensure legal accountability in cases of police misconduct — fell far short of the policies they’re interested in implementing.

“This bill is not salvageable and we need bipartisan talks to get to a constructive starting point,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Sens. Kamala Harris and Cory Booker said in the letter.

Republicans’ Justice Act focuses more on data collection and training protocols.

Which amounts to nothing.

They were willing to go on about real police reform, not a bunch of recommendations that didn't amount to a damn thing. I notice you had nothing to say about the specifics of Scott's weak ass bill.

No it's not true.

Democrats noted that the bill — which does little to ensure legal accountability in cases of police misconduct — fell far short of the policies they’re interested in implementing.

“This bill is not salvageable and we need bipartisan talks to get to a constructive starting point,” Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Sens. Kamala Harris and Cory Booker said in the letter.

Republicans’ Justice Act focuses more on data collection and training protocols.

Which amounts to nothing.
haha his bill was fine, and frankly he was open to add any of the things you mentioned but your plantation bosses blocked it

haha his bill was fine, and frankly he was open to add any of the things you mentioned but your plantation bosses blocked it
He bill was fine if you are a boot licker who will go along to get along, but see real black folks don't operate in that manner.

Please point out the strong points of his bill specifically, I pointed out what was weak in it. It's amazing how you ask for specifics, but you don't provide any.

Americans want REAL police reform not more of the same old, same old.

Last edited:
He bill was fine if you are a boot licker who will go along to get along, but see real black folks don't operate in that manner.

Please point out the strong points of his bill specifically, I pointed out what was weak in it. It's amazing how you ask for specifics, but you don't provide any.

Americans want REAL police reform not more of the same old, same old.
yeah i’m sure it wasn’t, he agreed, offered 20 plus amendments….and your party of the klan still said we don’t even want to talk about it…

and let’s be real…they did that so their brownshirts would keep their indirections and riots going

once again they used yoi for political gain…plantation boy

yeah i’m sure it wasn’t, he agreed, offered 20 plus amendments….and your party of the klan still said we don’t even want to talk about it…
Amazing how you have to go back 80yrs to talk about something negative the Democrats have done, but you run and hide from what Republicans have NOT done in the past 50yrs.
and let’s be real…they did that so their brownshirts would keep their indirections and riots going

once again they used yoi for political gain…plantation boy
Boot lickers like you don't know how to keep it real, you try and spin that bullshit that Republicans have brainwashed you with and you are hoping other black folks will follow that stupid shit.

I have shown you what was weak in Uncle Tim's bill and you can't even defend it. When asked to be specific you come with even more bullshit.

Amazing how you have to go back 80yrs to talk about something negative the Democrats have done, but you run and hide from what Republicans have NOT done in the past 50yrs.

Boot lickers like you don't know how to keep it real, you try and spin that bullshit that Republicans have brainwashed you with and you are hoping other black folks will follow that stupid shit.

I have shown you what was weak in Uncle Tim's bill and you can't even defend it. When asked to be specific you come with even more bullshit.
nobody cares about your plantation lies. get back to the fields

Forum List

Back