We abandoned the Afghan women

haha sorry superplantationboy and i are the same race..but your prejudice is showing

irrelevant, you "back to the field" comment was pure racism. But it is good to see you come out of the shadows and be proud of it

nope happened under trump

So, do tell then when on this graph did Trump take office?

1652190148388.png

irrelevant, you "back to the field" comment was pure racism. But it is good to see you come out of the shadows and be proud of it
haha yes i am racist against my own race…more like i call slaves to the dnc plantation out for their cult mind

There is one black Republican Senator in 2022, now thats progress.

That's all you can do is laugh at that weak bullshit.
1) yea, we don’t elect people simply based on their race
2) yeah all i can. do is laugh at obama and the dems weak numbers…they caused some of the highest rates for minorities in history

2017, but i don’t see years on your graph

because the years were left off. Since Trump made such a huge difference it should be easy to tell when his term started.

If you cannot see any such difference it is due to what had been happening for the previous 5 plus years just continuing after Trump took over.

Afghan women are being jailed by the Taliban for ‘immoral behaviour’ – including travelling in a taxi without a male relative or appearing in photographs with male classmates.
Scores have been imprisoned without being charged or tried in court in a shocking breach of the promises made to the outside world.
Footage taken by an undercover camera crew inside Herat’s central jail found all the women interviewed had been incarcerated for minor infringements of strict Islamic law.
Some claimed they had been tasered and beaten, while others told how they were being pressured to marry members of the Taliban in exchange for their freedom.

Comment:
Where is the outrage?
Joe Biden doesn't care.
The Talicrats don't care.
This is a lie.

The women of Afghanistan are victims of Bush's failed, illegal war.

Sure you do, that is why you only elect white folks.

Last I checked Bush 43 was a Republican. We can argue opinion can't argue against facts, which is why you never post any.
1) but the GOP doesn't...as you highlighted, and I have highlighted.
2) I am not talking about Bush 43....these numbers happened two years after he left office, and four years into a Dem Congress. Try again

because the years were left off. Since Trump made such a huge difference it should be easy to tell when his term started.

If you cannot see any such difference it is due to what had been happening for the previous 5 plus years just continuing after Trump took over.
2017...like I said. It is easy, it's the lowest points.

Forum List

Back