🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We all need to lighten up

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . I would think.

We share the planet and that won't change.

14469477_1191172380921549_4069068436874283307_n.jpg

emotional and sentimental but not going to happen in my opinion .

that the kinda silly t-shirt that you'd wear but lets see how your silly emotions work in an America that is going third world Jake .

Last edited:
  • Banned
that the kinda silly t-shirt that you'd wear but lets see how yoursilly emotions work in an America that is going third world Jake .
"Third world", pismoe? :lol: I speak Spanish well and my wife is fluent, and we both speak French adequately. We are Anglo by culture and education but have no fears whatsoever of minorities. Neither should you, pismoe. pismoe, you sound silly.

It's a hasty generalization based on an incident. Find a thousand such incidents, and then we can talk.

that the kinda silly t-shirt that you'd wear but lets see how yoursilly emotions work in an America that is going third world Jake .
"Third world", pismoe? :lol: I speak Spanish well and my wife is fluent, and we both speak French adequately. We are Anglo by culture and education but have no fears whatsoever of minorities. Neither should you, pismoe. pismoe, you sound silly.
---------------------------------------- not talking language , though you probably sound silly in any language you speak Jake . --- California officer guns down man in 'shooting stance' --- just an example of going third worldy Jake , next their may be riots , burning ,looting and I suppose that eventually we may see a 'Winnie mandela' approved necklacing . Course , we will just have to wait and see Jake .

---------------------------------------- not talking language , though you probably sound silly in any language you speak Jake . --- California officer guns down man in 'shooting stance' --- just an example of going third worldy Jake , next their may be riots , burning ,looting and I suppose that eventually we may see a 'Winnie mandela' approved necklacing . Course , we will just have to wait and see Jake .
ah, pismoe, you are silly in English. One example is a hasty generalization. There are always riots, pismoe. pismoe, "winnie mandela" is a real stretch, but keep talking silly, pismoe.

Forum List

Back