We Are All Cherokees Now

How gone deaf do you have to be?

I bet she cheered when she saw the 1/1024 NA.
1/64.

Regardless of the number, it's a whole lot less then the minimum required to even be considered.

Humans and chimps share 98.8 percent of DNA.

She could has easily claimed she is a chimpanzee.

Not too sure if Chimps get any bonus points at Harvard.

Well if the new politically correct quantun are correct they should be admitted with full scholarship.

Jo

The Genealogical Evidence Shows Warren Has No Native American Ancestry
Detailed genealogical investigation by a group of Cherokee genealogists[32] showed that Warren had no Cherokee or other Native American ancestry. The findings are set forth at the blog Thoughts From Polly’s Grandaughter[33] which based the research on over one hundred primary sources,[34] and detailed the findings:

The team and I have done an exhaustive search on the genealogy of Elizabeth Warren. We have researched ALL of her ancestral lines, but have only posted those she claimed were Indian here in the blog. None of her direct line ancestors are ever shown to be anything other than white, dating back to long before the Trail of Tears.

The findings were detailed in the following posts, among others:

Running Bern and Little White Dove

Pottawannabe speakum with YUGE forked tongue. Wantum to be first squaw Great White Father in Washington. Needum heap pile of wampum for that warpath, so sendum up smoke signals of TP PC victimhood bloodlines.

Warren is a rich, white broad. That's her real heritage, she should be reveling in it, owning it. Instead of pretending to be a squaw, she needs to be associating with the Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashians of this world and the rest of her actual peeps. Quit pretending.
Grandma Will Scalp Us

Also well-rehearsed is her Sweet Old Lady image. Underneath all that is a bitter and vicious Liberal, probably even nastier than hillary.

Right wingers celebrated their traditional JUMPING OF THE SHARK ceremony when they rejected scientific DNA evidence. While the ceremony was rarely celebrated in the past, it has recently become a weekly event

america-shark-jump.jpg
One can see how much they are freaking out over Warren DARING to call the orange slug's bluff....just look at all the threads. This is even after the mods have merged some of them on at least two occasions in the last two days.

She scares them. They should be scared.

Right wingers celebrated their traditional JUMPING OF THE SHARK ceremony when they rejected scientific DNA evidence. While the ceremony was rarely celebrated in the past, it has recently become a weekly event

america-shark-jump.jpg
One can see how much they are freaking out over Warren DARING to call the orange slug's bluff....just look at all the threads. This is even after the mods have merged some of them on at least two occasions in the last two days.

Nah... Nobody really cares about Warren.
The subject of personal identity however is a hot-button issue for any posting forum.
This one is particularly interesting since it really concerns all of us.

Jo

Is that what you want us to believe? That's funny.

america-shark-jump.jpg

Nah... Nobody really cares about Warren.
The subject of personal identity however is a hot-button issue for any posting forum.
This one is particularly interesting since it really concerns all of us.

Jo

Is that what you want us to believe? That's funny.

You sir are of course free to believe whatever you choose. It goes without saying of course the same courtesy is extended to all others.

Jo

america-shark-jump.jpg

LMAO!!!!!! She has as much native American blood in her as Barrypuppet did. She lied, Bulldog, she embellished and she lied for political ambition's sake.

Good story. I'm sure you have just as much credible proof of that as you do for all your other stories too, right?

Blood Quantum be damned. We don't need no stinking blood quantum!

In what can only be described as one of the most spectacular backfires in political history... Lizzie Warren's latest forray into world of genetic lineage in an attempt to establish some forlorn Native American connection has not produced the expected result of promoting her political career.

Aside from the fact that her usage of a close acquaintance to do the genetic research gives the appearance of a biased scientific result we are asked to believe that the rather unfocused estimate of 6 to 10 generations of descendancy is foggy enough to deflect all questions about whether or not such genetic concentrations even constitute a real identity.

Having once before raised the ire of the American Indian Nation when she was running for the Senate it would seem she should have learned her lesson the first time. If the entire point of this exercise was to gain some type of foot hold for the 2020 presidential race I think we can say with a fair amount of Surety it failed miserably.

Her most Ardent supporters will point out that all she ever sought to do was establish a connection which they feel she did successfully. Perhaps this is true.

However the overarching question here is why did it ever become an issue in the first place? if we are to trust the results of the tests that she has submitted for public perusal we find nothing remarkable about her blood concentrations that are not shared by literally millions of other Americans that make no such claim to a Native American Heritage.

If indeed her only intention was to establish the connection and nothing more then why even mention it?

No instead it would seem that she was searching for a way to distinguish herself.
When it was pointed out to her that there really is nothing to feel distinguished about the conflagration began and the fued was on. This is a battle she cannot win because regardless of her intentions it has placed her squarely at odds with the very same people she seeks to connect to.

Not only are they upset at what they perceive to be the theft of their heritage they are also apparently aggrieved by what they see as blatant, politically motivated opportunism at the expense of an already beleaguered minority.

But take heart dear brethren! It would seem that there is after all something bold and exciting here for everyone! According to the new politically correct standards for such things it would appear that we are all Cherokees now!

Jo

Warren has just begun her version of the Trail of Tears. This time the
destination is the ballot box in 2020 instead of the Oklahoma Territory.

And for pure irony sakes...let's remember that one portrait of an American
President that The Donald keeps in the Oval Office is that of General
Andrew Jackson. You gotta love it.

america-shark-jump.jpg

LMAO!!!!!! She has as much native American blood in her as Barrypuppet did. She lied, Bulldog, she embellished and she lied for political ambition's sake.

Trump owes a million bucks to her favorite charity, she has Indian heritage.

Six to ten generations ago IF that??????? Are you fucking KIDDING me? My great grandfather was a pure blooded native American and you don't see me running around in a buckskin and war-paint and claiming "THE WHITE MAN done stole my land" bullshit. You leftards really love to grasp at straws.....IT is to laugh LOUD and long!!!!

Frankly, I'm surprised you aren't doing that. It seems like something you could be expected to do. Do you have an example of Ms Warren doing those things?

america-shark-jump.jpg

Good story. I'm sure you have just as much credible proof of that as you do for all your other stories too, right?

He does not! Neither can he prove that the sky is blue! Trust me on this!

Jo

america-shark-jump.jpg

Trump owes a million bucks to her favorite charity, she has Indian heritage.

Six to ten generations ago IF that??????? Are you fucking KIDDING me? My great grandfather was a pure blooded native American and you don't see me running around in a buckskin and war-paint and claiming "THE WHITE MAN done stole my land" bullshit. You leftards really love to grasp at straws.....IT is to laugh LOUD and long!!!!

Frankly, I'm surprised you aren't doing that. It seems like something you could be expected to do. Do you have an example of Ms Warren doing those things?

Ahhh the PROOF POLICE have arrived to engage in prolonged sessions of proving each statement one microscopic syllable at a time!

Here's a challenge for you! I say that a woman as sanitary and clean scrubbed as Elizabeth Warren never uses the bathroom 4 Carnal, potentially contaminating purposes!
You say she does and yet you are unable to provide proof of it! Ergo my statement must be correct.

Jo

america-shark-jump.jpg

Jo

Like most right wing claims, he has no proof of his claim, but there is a scientific reason why the sky appears blue.

america-shark-jump.jpg

Jo

Like most right wing claims, he has no proof of his claim, but there is a scientific reason why the sky appears blue.

I fear you are greatly mistaken about the origin of the proof!

Jo

Forum List

Back