We Are All Cherokees Now

Right wingers celebrated their traditional JUMPING OF THE SHARK ceremony when they rejected scientific DNA evidence. While the ceremony was rarely celebrated in the past, it has recently become a weekly event

america-shark-jump.jpg

The DNA proved that Warren is not American Indian. You must be talking about her cheekbones

Her cheekbones 'identify' as Cherokee Indian.

LOL!!!! More like the work of a plastic surgeon after her fifth face-lift (which was free) because she had the punch card.

upload_2018-10-17_13-42-7.png

Warren is a joke in search of a punchline that needed some excuse to attempt to separate herself from the white Anglo-Saxon, European bloodline so she could claim to be just as "oppressed" and could relate to minorities whose good will she coveted. Reminds me of the Hildebeast doing her "black voice " I ain't no ways tired". What a phony...just like Warren.

Did Warren curry favor by accurately filling out a questionnaire? If you can show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box, you might have something. Can you do that?

Most of those arguing against Warren simply do not know American history and the great American land rushes that brought non-Native Americans for settlement in Oklahoma Indian Territory. A territory populated by Native Americans was flooded with 10's of thousands of sellers in formal sanctioned races for free land until eventually over a hundred thousand white men claimed free farms. Who do you think they married and created families with?

The DNA testing is sketchy at best but even the best case scenario is that any native American blood she has is anywhere from six to ten generations ago. If one of my relatives back in the 1700's produced offspring that were half white and half black, could I claim to be a negro and claim minority status and parade around like I have been oppressed? Of course not. My great grandfather on my dad's side of the family WAS a full blooded native American. My grandfather on my dad's side of the family was born in 1892 and his father was a Choctaw that lived in Alabama...but do you hear me screaming about being in a protected class and claiming minority status to curry favor? I am not going to take credit for having native American lineage when I was never put on a reservation or had my food supply killed off when the buffalo herds were massacred.
.....do you even understand where I am coming from and how ridiculous Warren's claims are?

Are you saying she lied when she put a check in that box? The DNA test proves she didn't. Did Warren curry favor by accurately filling out a questionnaire? If you can show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box, you might have something. Can you do that?

HOLY shit, Bulldog! Are you REALLY that dense?????? Or are you simply being obtuse?

Just answer the question Dale.

6 to 10 generations ago????? Dude, if you don't see how utterly ridiculous and stupid that is? Well, I can't help ya.

Generations have nothing to do with the question I asked. Just answer the question Dale. You know I'm not distracted by tap dancing.

Let's see...Warren is around 70 years old, one of her "distant grandparents" donated their DNA to Pocahontas.....are you with me thus far???

NOW, how many grandparents of blood relations could she have? The possibility is at the very least one out of four
SO? How could she POSSIBLY only allegedly have a very small trace of native American blood (if we are to believe the accuracy of the test) and you buy that load of bullshit? It's like what the definition of "is" is.

Face the ugly truth....the "blood" of native Americans was so fucking diluted that ANY reasonable person wouldn't dare claim native American ancestry unless they wanted to use it to some kind of advantage.

Blood Quantum be damned. We don't need no stinking blood quantum!

In what can only be described as one of the most spectacular backfires in political history... Lizzie Warren's latest forray into world of genetic lineage in an attempt to establish some forlorn Native American connection has not produced the expected result of promoting her political career.

Aside from the fact that her usage of a close acquaintance to do the genetic research gives the appearance of a biased scientific result we are asked to believe that the rather unfocused estimate of 6 to 10 generations of descendancy is foggy enough to deflect all questions about whether or not such genetic concentrations even constitute a real identity.

Having once before raised the ire of the American Indian Nation when she was running for the Senate it would seem she should have learned her lesson the first time. If the entire point of this exercise was to gain some type of foot hold for the 2020 presidential race I think we can say with a fair amount of Surety it failed miserably.

Her most Ardent supporters will point out that all she ever sought to do was establish a connection which they feel she did successfully. Perhaps this is true.

However the overarching question here is why did it ever become an issue in the first place? if we are to trust the results of the tests that she has submitted for public perusal we find nothing remarkable about her blood concentrations that are not shared by literally millions of other Americans that make no such claim to a Native American Heritage.

If indeed her only intention was to establish the connection and nothing more then why even mention it?

No instead it would seem that she was searching for a way to distinguish herself.
When it was pointed out to her that there really is nothing to feel distinguished about the conflagration began and the fued was on. This is a battle she cannot win because regardless of her intentions it has placed her squarely at odds with the very same people she seeks to connect to.

Not only are they upset at what they perceive to be the theft of their heritage they are also apparently aggrieved by what they see as blatant, politically motivated opportunism at the expense of an already beleaguered minority.

But take heart dear brethren! It would seem that there is after all something bold and exciting here for everyone! According to the new politically correct standards for such things it would appear that we are all Cherokees now!

Jo
/——/ My guess - and it’s only a guess - is that she ran her DNA through Ancestry or 23andMe and didn’t get the answers she wanted then turned to her friend who didn’t want to jeopardize his reputation by lying.

Warren is a joke in search of a punchline that needed some excuse to attempt to separate herself from the white Anglo-Saxon, European bloodline so she could claim to be just as "oppressed" and could relate to minorities whose good will she coveted. Reminds me of the Hildebeast doing her "black voice " I ain't no ways tired". What a phony...just like Warren.

Did Warren curry favor by accurately filling out a questionnaire? If you can show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box, you might have something. Can you do that?

She was disingenuous at best if not flat out lying while not believing that she would ever be found out.

Most of those arguing against Warren simply do not know American history and the great American land rushes that brought non-Native Americans for settlement in Oklahoma Indian Territory. A territory populated by Native Americans was flooded with 10's of thousands of sellers in formal sanctioned races for free land until eventually over a hundred thousand white men claimed free farms. Who do you think they married and created families with?

The Oklahoma land rush was in the late 1880s.....sorry, Camp.....if she had real native American blood/DNA
running through her? It would have been many, many times higher than what she is alleging. Seriously, just distance yourself from this fraud. She is every bit as bad as the leftard politicians that claimed to have served in Vietnam that leftards here still defended and excused. I think you are better than that.

Warren is a rich, white broad. That's her real heritage, she should be reveling in it, owning it. Instead of pretending to be a squaw, she needs to be associating with the Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashians of this world and the rest of her actual peeps. Quit pretending.
Grandma Will Scalp Us

Also well-rehearsed is her Sweet Old Lady image. Underneath all that is a bitter and vicious Liberal, probably even nastier than hillary.
"Sweet Old Lady" image? What have you been smoking? I would NOT want Elizabeth Warren bearing down on me for any political argument, I'll tell you that right now, and I'm 100% sure that neither would you.

Was it a great American land rush when the Indians first came to America? I mean the scientific consensus said that those who crossed the bearing straight from Africa and settled on down in Canada, the US before it was called that, Mexico and on down, were all from said Africa. So the way I see it everyone here all over the world is African, but those living in the United States have the -American ending. How come some people(liberals) are MORE equal than others?

I just wonder how this raving loon got elected to the US Senate. Can't even Massachusetts do better than that?

True, that is a state that is filled with loons, but there ought to be more intelligent, more rational, more honest loons, even there, than this Pocahontas/SnowWhite Fraud.
Speaking of loons...how the hell did Maxine Waters get elected????

Was it a great American land rush when the Indians first came to America? I mean the scientific consensus said that those who crossed the bearing straight from Africa and settled on down in Canada, the US before it was called that, Mexico and on down, were all from said Africa. So the way I see it everyone here all over the world is African, but those living in the United States have the -American ending. How come some people(liberals) are MORE equal than others?
Holy shit, Jim, you really need to brush up on your history. The original N.A.'s (that we know of) crossed the Bering Straight from ASIA. Of course, at one point we all came from Africa, but that was a couple hundred thousand years ago.

Warren is a rich, white broad. That's her real heritage, she should be reveling in it, owning it. Instead of pretending to be a squaw, she needs to be associating with the Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashians of this world and the rest of her actual peeps. Quit pretending.
Grandma Will Scalp Us

Also well-rehearsed is her Sweet Old Lady image. Underneath all that is a bitter and vicious Liberal, probably even nastier than hillary.
"Sweet Old Lady" image? What have you been smoking? I would NOT want Elizabeth Warren bearing down on me for any political argument, I'll tell you that right now, and I'm 100% sure that neither would you.

I would take Pocahontas Warren on in a debate ANY day of the week. I wouldn't even bring anything personal into the fray. I would be the quintessential gentleman..... and have her tongue-tied and flustered in minutes. She would need another face-lift after I was finished with her. Why is that? Because if she didn't know how this debt slavery/fiat currency works? She soon would and if she defended it? I would expose that as well. YOU may think she is hot snot on a silver platter when in actuality, she is nothing but cold boogers on a paper plate.

Last edited:
Holy shit, Jim, you really need to brush up on your history. The original N.A.'s (that we know of) crossed the Bering Straight from ASIA. Of course, at one point we all came from Africa, but that was a couple hundred thousand years ago.

"Of course, at one point we all came from Africa, but that was a couple hundred thousand years ago"\

DAMN! You really ARE an old lady. On the plus side, seems you are not any worse the wear. So what is your secret?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are you saying she lied when she put a check in that box? The DNA test proves she didn't. Did Warren curry favor by accurately filling out a questionnaire? If you can show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box, you might have something. Can you do that?

HOLY shit, Bulldog! Are you REALLY that dense?????? Or are you simply being obtuse?

Just answer the question Dale.

6 to 10 generations ago????? Dude, if you don't see how utterly ridiculous and stupid that is? Well, I can't help ya.

Generations have nothing to do with the question I asked. Just answer the question Dale. You know I'm not distracted by tap dancing.

Let's see...Warren is around 70 years old, one of her "distant grandparents" donated their DNA to Pocahontas.....are you with me thus far???

NOW, how many grandparents of blood relations could she have? The possibility is at the very least one out of four
SO? How could she POSSIBLY only allegedly have a very small trace of native American blood (if we are to believe the accuracy of the test) and you buy that load of bullshit? It's like what the definition of "is" is.

Face the ugly truth....the "blood" of native Americans was so fucking diluted that ANY reasonable person wouldn't dare claim native American ancestry unless they wanted to use it to some kind of advantage.

Can you show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box,? This is a yes or no answer.

She was disingenuous at best if not flat out lying while not believing that she would ever be found out.

can show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box,

I just wonder how this raving loon got elected to the US Senate. Can't even Massachusetts do better than that?

True, that is a state that is filled with loons, but there ought to be more intelligent, more rational, more honest loons, even there, than this Pocahontas/SnowWhite Fraud.

She is a very intelligent women. That is how.
You seem to have a low opinion of women if this one represents "intelligent" women. Traffic with crack whores much, do you?

Right wingers celebrated their traditional JUMPING OF THE SHARK ceremony when they rejected scientific DNA evidence. While the ceremony was rarely celebrated in the past, it has recently become a weekly event

america-shark-jump.jpg
Who are liberals to talk of scientific DNA, when they spout nonsense as there being 50 genders instead of two?
Bing-bing-BINGO!!!!

Forum List

Back