We Are All Cherokees Now

Funny remark, but will you answer the question? Can you show how accurately putting a check in that box indicating she had some American Indian ancestry had the slightest bit of effect on any success she has had in anything?

That's the whole point. Harvard and Penn listed her as a "person of color" and a "native american" in their official faculty directories. "Diversity" is something that is highly valued in the Ivy League and they are willing to pay for.

If she was just bragging about being a Squaw as a conversation starter or to meet guys interested in Indian babes, that wouldn't have been as big a deal. But it looks like she was doing it for pecuniary gain.

Her false claims that are intended to enhance her political/professional opportunities are blatant lies, misrepresentations of the truth in order to mislead others to support her for specious and arbitrary reasons. IOW: she's a lying sack of shit who will say, and do anything, to improve her chances at gaining power and financial advantage.
Sounds like she has all the requirements of a democrat politician, she checks all the boxes: a lying psychopathic sack of shit

I simply cannot imagine what she hoped to gain from this....surely she knows that she would need crossover voting to make any kind of successful bid for the white house. Who the hell are her advisers...they sent her straight off a short bridge to hell....they must be working for the other potentials...LOL.
Shes locked up the fake Indian vote

I mean other than that...what the hell was she even thinking? She got a black eye out of this once before but I guess because she won her Senate Seat she figured that the rest of the nation was a crazy as MOONBATACHUSETTS. Man...did she ever get stomped this time.

JO

The exact same crazy right wingers are ranting a little louder. Big deal. They were already nuts.

Yes..... However it is much larger this time.
It's a silly Issue to begin with and not worth lying over. However there might be something to hide in the Harvard Records.

See this DNA test just doesn't make any sense without some connecting issue.
It's not the almost lie of .098% .... It's the probable lie of using a false identity for 9 years.

Jo

Last edited:

Warren is a joke in search of a punchline that needed some excuse to attempt to separate herself from the white Anglo-Saxon, European bloodline so she could claim to be just as "oppressed" and could relate to minorities whose good will she coveted. Reminds me of the Hildebeast doing her "black voice " I ain't no ways tired". What a phony...just like Warren.

Did Warren curry favor by accurately filling out a questionnaire? If you can show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box, you might have something. Can you do that?

You meant her superior cheekbones, right?

Funny remark, but will you answer the question? Can you show how accurately putting a check in that box indicating she had some American Indian ancestry had the slightest bit of effect on any success she has had in anything?

It must have or she wouldn't have done it nor would she have touted the fact.

NOW, let me ask YOU a question. Let's say someone whose great-grandfather had a white father and a black mother and that great grandfather married a white girl that produced a white woman that became her grandmother that gave birth to son that became her father that married a white woman that became her mom...now, could or should that girl that had a half black great-grandfather be allowed to claim that she is African American???? Yes or no?????

That's the whole point. Harvard and Penn listed her as a "person of color" and a "native american" in their official faculty directories. "Diversity" is something that is highly valued in the Ivy League and they are willing to pay for.

If she was just bragging about being a Squaw as a conversation starter or to meet guys interested in Indian babes, that wouldn't have been as big a deal. But it looks like she was doing it for pecuniary gain.

Just to be clear, Are you saying her success is due to her American Indian ancestry?

Warren is a joke in search of a punchline that needed some excuse to attempt to separate herself from the white Anglo-Saxon, European bloodline so she could claim to be just as "oppressed" and could relate to minorities whose good will she coveted. Reminds me of the Hildebeast doing her "black voice " I ain't no ways tired". What a phony...just like Warren.

Did Warren curry favor by accurately filling out a questionnaire? If you can show that any success she achieved was not due to her superior skills and hard work, but was instead the result of her accurately putting a check in that box, you might have something. Can you do that?

NOW, let me ask YOU a question. Let's say someone whose great-grandfather had a white father and a black mother and that great grandfather married a white girl that produced a white woman that became her grandmother that gave birth to son that became her father that married a white woman that became her mom...now, could or should that girl that had a half black great-grandfather be allowed to claim that she is African American???? Yes or no?????

It actually doesn't matter if she gained from it. The question is.... Did she use it? If she did... That was wrong.

Jo

Sounds like she has all the requirements of a democrat politician, she checks all the boxes: a lying psychopathic sack of shit

I simply cannot imagine what she hoped to gain from this....surely she knows that she would need crossover voting to make any kind of successful bid for the white house. Who the hell are her advisers...they sent her straight off a short bridge to hell....they must be working for the other potentials...LOL.

I mean other than that...what the hell was she even thinking? She got a black eye out of this once before but I guess because she won her Senate Seat she figured that the rest of the nation was a crazy as MOONBATACHUSETTS. Man...did she ever get stomped this time.

JO

The exact same crazy right wingers are ranting a little louder. Big deal. They were already nuts.

It's a silly Issue to begin with and not worth lying over. However there might be something to hide in the Harvard Records.

It's not the almost lie of .098% .... It's the probable lie of using a false identity for 9 years.

Jo

It's the right wing grabbing at straws to generate false outrage. Big deal. Crazy RWNJs are whining a little louder.Makes no difference.

JO

Jo

And the Left listens to this crap, and votes for it! Let us count-------->

1. Warren...…...I am an Indian too!

2. I am Spartacus!

3. Hillary------> I am for women!

4. Pelosi------> it is just crumbs!

5. Feinstein----------> I didn't leak!

6. Obama----------> If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.

7. Hillary---------> We should deport illegals...…..oh wait, that was last cycle, now let them all in.

8. all Democrats--------->raise your hands, don't shoot!

9. Al Franken------> I am a protector of women!

10. Bill Clinton-------> I did NOT have sex with that woman!

So how did that check mark, which has been proven to be accurate, change her career? Your hypothetical person could certainly claim mixed heritage, but not 100% African American or 100% Caucasian. Are you trying to say Warren claimed to be 100% American Indian? When do you think she did that?

It actually doesn't matter if she gained from it. The question is.... Did she use it? If she did... That was wrong.

Jo

So you're finally admitting that you're having a tantrum over something that doesn't matter, but is just another typical right wing stunt. Hannity will be disappointed by you.

So how did that check mark, which has been proven to be accurate, change her career? Your hypothetical person could certainly claim mixed heritage, but not 100% African American or 100% Caucasian. Are you trying to say Warren claimed to be 100% American Indian? When do you think she did that?

Warren proved she's not an Indian

JO

Jo

It's the right wing grabbing at straws to generate false outrage. Big deal. Crazy RWNJs are whining a little louder.Makes no difference.

Nah you're waaaay overplaying the political angle. It's the Indian nation that is outraged.
We just say.... They have a right to be.

The actual commitment of the falsehood itself is miniscule....to someone with a non-Indian Heritage it might just be considered a harmless fib. The cover-up is a much bigger story however. This was handled completely incorrectly and never needed to get to the obnoxious contest that it is now.

To the legitimate American Indians who are watching it's a complete trashing of the heritage and the cheapening of their identity.
To them it is tantamount to pissing on the graves of their forefathers. So yes they're going to have a strong reaction.

Jo

Last edited:

JO

Jo

Nah you're waaaay overplaying the political angle. It's the Indian nation that is outraged.
The actual commitment of the falsehood itself is miniscule. The cover-up is a much bigger story however. This was handled completely incorrectly and never needed to get where it is now.

Jo

The democrat Party does not give a fuck about Indians. They're laughing and mocking them, as if democrats are swayed by their opinions

Jo

So you're finally admitting that you're having a tantrum over something that doesn't matter, but is just another typical right wing stunt. Hannity will be disappointed by you.

I am assessing it honestly. I do not possess any Native American Heritage to my knowledge and I've never been curious enough to do a DNA test for any reason.

I am quite content with the knowledge two or three generations back of who my ancestors were.

However it is not hard to see why.... especially the Native Americans....would be outraged nearly to the point of being combative. They a are deeply spiritual people. It is a beautiful spirituality unlike anything I've ever seen frankly. The intricate Involvement of their ancestral roots in the deepest emotions of their daily lives is quite unique. Warren could have culturally appropriated nearly any other identity without the same virulent results she had with this one... Specifically because of who it was she was stealing from.

Her clumsy and careless abuse of their spiritual Realm is not only violated by the revelation of her genetic dilution; It is even more heinously violated by the fact that she has never even once at any time in her life been exposed to the realness of that identity and yet presumptuously sought to distinguish herself at the expense of those who were and are.

Jo

Last edited:

JO

Jo

The actual commitment of the falsehood itself is miniscule. The cover-up is a much bigger story however. This was handled completely incorrectly and never needed to get where it is now.

Jo

The democrat Party does not give a fuck about Indians. They're laughing and mocking them, as if democrats are swayed by their opinions

Not true, but we don't give a fuck about right wing whining and lies

Mrs. Warren claimed to be a Squaw and was able to monetize the claim big time through the Affirmative Action program. If Liberals don't give a shit about rich white broads using affirmative action to get rich, at least we know that that all their whining about helping destitute minorities is disingenuous.

Mrs. Warren claimed to be a Squaw and was able to monetize the claim big time through the Affirmative Action program. If Liberals don't give a shit about rich white broads using affirmative action to get rich, at least we know that that all their whining about helping destitute minorities is disingenuous.

Exactly how did her ancestry effect her financial goals?

I just wonder how this raving loon got elected to the US Senate. Can't even Massachusetts do better than that?

True, that is a state that is filled with loons, but there ought to be more intelligent, more rational, more honest loons, even there, than this Pocahontas/SnowWhite Fraud.

You know away back when before politics corrupted her Liz Warren was a genuine social Warrior. She did a pretty good job pointing out the disparities between the Upper Crust of our society and culture and the beleaguered lower classes. It is unfortunate that Washington DC corrupts everything that it touches because there was a time when I would have told you "listen to this woman .. She knows what she's talking about"! Alas it would seem she has lost her way and surrendered to personal ambition.

I no longer recognize her as the woman I first saw fighting for the little guy and for a better future for all.

Jo
The phrase "genuine social warrior" is an oxymoron.

It got her a $360,000/yr teaching gig at Harvard, moron.

It got her a $360,000/yr teaching gig at Harvard, moron.

You think Harvard would hire anybody with American Indian ancestry to teach? You know that's stupid, don't you?

Forum List

Back