We are at a crossroads...

EVERY person in this country is now equal.

WE HAVE ALL BEEN LOSING OUR LIBERTY SINCE LOCKDOWNS BEGAN. ALL OF US.

WE THE PEOPLE, or it is over.

So, celebrate your Liberty. Run around without a mask, and wave the flag!...but don't blame me when you can't breath. Yo-yo's like you are self eliminating. :bye1:

Many progressives agree, the RWNJs should have every opportunity to contract and spread the COVID-19 virus among themselves.

The problem, you RWNJs insist on spreading it everywhere, even in privately owned businesses that require face masks and social distancing.

No one disputes your right to die by the stupidity instilled in you by your orange-toned messiah, but you want to give your cooties to everyone, and that steps on their rights.

If a BLM protestor came into your neighborhoods, most of you RWNJs would call the fuzz. Why can you RWNJs NOT understand other people have rights as well?

I think we are heading towards a real revolution soon and will cast the oligarchy of Demlicans and Republicrats into the abyss

It is interesting to note, the jewish establishment generally controls politics in New York and a rabbi is the one who introduced the Kung Flu via visits to several synagogues in Weschester County. Similarly in Connecticut a bar mitzfa introduced the Kung Flu to Fairfield County. Obviously, all individuals should have been publically identified so exposed vectors would not spread the Kung Flu. Obviously that would be anti-semitic just like forcing homos to self-quarantine during the 1980's when Tiny Tony Fauci was insisting AIDS would impact the heterosexual community would be homosexualphobic. So this legislation is not only unconstitutional, anti-American and bizarre, it proves once again Democrats hate freedom and liberty.

1609656381193.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

It is interesting to note, the jewish establishment generally controls politics in New York and a rabbi is the one who introduced the Kung Flu via visits to several synagogues in Weschester County. Similarly in Connecticut a bar mitzfa introduced the Kung Flu to Fairfield County. Obviously, all individuals should have been publically identified so exposed vectors would not spread the Kung Flu. Obviously that would be anti-semitic just like forcing homos to self-quarantine during the 1980's when Tiny Tony Fauci was insisting AIDS would impact the heterosexual community would be homosexualphobic. So this legislation is not only unconstitutional, anti-American and bizarre, it proves once again Democrats hate freedom and liberty.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You nailed it.:thup:

So, celebrate your Liberty. Run around without a mask, and wave the flag!...but don't blame me when you can't breath. Yo-yo's like you are self eliminating. :bye1:
And we have a winner for the most retarded post on this thread. :yes_text12:

How idiotic! Losing your life is the ultimate in loss of liberty. Deliberately endangering someone else's is a crime.

How idiotic! Losing your life is the ultimate in loss of liberty. Deliberately endangering someone else's is a crime.

Oh please....Call a cop then, oh, wait a minute, you want them defunded too, so maybe they won't respond for you....

Many progressives agree, the RWNJs should have every opportunity to contract and spread the COVID-19 virus among themselves.

The problem, you RWNJs insist on spreading it everywhere, even in privately owned businesses that require face masks and social distancing.

No one disputes your right to die by the stupidity instilled in you by your orange-toned messiah, but you want to give your cooties to everyone, and that steps on their rights.

If a BLM protestor came into your neighborhoods, most of you RWNJs would call the fuzz. Why can you RWNJs NOT understand other people have rights as well?

Why can't you seem to understand your rights don't trump ours. You wanta wear a mask; wear a mask. You don't wanta be around me not wearing a mask? Go elsewhere. Who's stopping you? If a BLM protestor came in my neighborhood I would arm myself and sit on my porch and stare at him. Wouldn't want a cop there to protect him.

The revolutionary war would have been lost with this idiotic type thinking. Amazing. Same thing we were told after 911. Be scared, be afraid!!!!!! There's a muslim around every corner. Blah blah blah....................just get you some plastic and duct tape for that dirty bomb.

Forum List

Back