We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant

M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXg2WsNCrW4]We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant - YouTube[/ame]

However, the only true way to follow this "revolution" is to surrender your life to Jesus Christ, take up your cross and follow Him, for this world will only get crazier and crazier.

Last edited:
some guy named Adolph said that once too......

You remember how things turned out for the backwards fucks down south?

By Backward Fucks you mean the Southern Democrats who formed the Confederacy and rebelled against this nation because they were sore over a Republican winning the WH?

Lets not get the Democrats and Republicans from the Civil War Era confused with the Democrats and Republicans of today. Some young readers might not remember the great white flight out of the Democratic party into the Republican Party during the Civil Rights Era!

Perhaps I'm wrong but in the first Civil War, didnt both sides have guns?

Be a bit different this time, huh???!!!!!:coffee:

and it started out as such a good thread from MD Rawlings...It is probably the best video on the subject...They mentioned police spying on cell-phones without a warrant...I actually read an affidavit that a cop gave to AT&T to obtain cell-phone info and he lied in it...I have also seen the militarized local police SWAT team in WalMart with assault rifles....and on parade through the streets...

I don't know how reliable the DHS informant's information was when this op started, but today's news broadcasts are reporting that hate groups and militias have increased 69% since 2000.

One report from the Southern Poverty Law Center indicates that myriad economic and social factors are driving this statistical surge. The catalysts behind this influx is fear over the nation's economic downturn, rising tides of non-white immigrants and the shrinking white majority. The election of an African American President seems to have accelerated the movement.

Pondering this developing phenomenon logically, I can understand why the government is preparing , not for civil war necessarily, but, for an insurrection.

For months, there have been snippets of clues indicating that something clandestine is going on. Rising gun sales and runs on ammunition supplies are visible indicators but public statements from people like Donald Trump, who actually advocated a violent overthrow of the government following Obama's re-election, are even more galvanizing for these hate groups!

My advice to the left: Abandon your arguments against the 2nd amendment and arm yourselves. You are your only line of defense from the extreme right wing enemies within... and they are already heavily armed and trained.

Forum List

Back