We are the "last generation" we will be alive to see jesus return!!! Ptl

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
WE ARE THE "LAST GENERATION" WE WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE JESUS RETURN!!! ARE YOU READY?? WILL YOU SEE JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR WILL YOU BOW BEFORE YOUR FINAL JUDGE =JESUS??? YOUR CHOICE TODAY! PTL===http://www.thegospel.com/clients/jvim-jack-van-impe-ministries/mediaplayer.asp?ID=366&vID=135

As stated clearly by Jesus in Matthew and Mark, no man knows the day or the hour of his coming, but the Father only. The same Jesus, however, was very angry with the Pharisees and Scribes for not discerning "the signs of the times" (Mt 16:3) and not knowing the "time of their visitation" (Lk 19:44).

One day there will be a generation of Christians that will escape the grip of death and be ushered into Heaven, the "final frontier" for believers (1 Thess 4:13-5:11). The generation that is "left behind" will face the ruthless tyranny of a global dictatorship (Rev 13:11-18). The world stage is now being set for the closing act of this dispensation, and the climax of world history (Christ's return) is drawing near. As God's children, we are the generation that is chosen to "escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Lk 21:34-36).

The Most Significant End Time Prophecy

The "end time" events described in the Olivet Discourse and the book of Revelation could not take place without Israel back in their land. Israel's return to the land of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the 20th century is the most important event that signals the soon return of Jesus Christ.

GOD SAYS...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime...And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. -II Samuel 7:10-16

Israel's rebirth as a nation has also served as a catalyst for other "end time" prophecies that are beginning to converge on the world scene (Dan 2:42-22; Ezek 38-39). The Apostle Paul told us "...that in the last days perilous times shall come" (2 Tim 3:1-7). Jesus said there would be a time of worldwide conflict and wars that would be "the beginning of sorrows" (Mt 24:8). Christ said, "except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved" (Mk 13:20).

The ability of man to destroy all flesh on the earth became a real possibility for the first time in the history of the world during the second half of the 20th century with the proliferation of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. The 21st century will witness an unprecedented increase in surveillance and eavesdropping as the global government "big brother" system wraps its tentacles around every aspect of human life, while promising "peace and security" to those who relinquish their freedoms (Rev 13:16-18; 1Thess 5: 3).

Christians who take the Bible seriously should be actively watching the prophetic shadows that are appearing in today's headlines. And as we IMHO ARE the generation Jesus was talking about in the fig tree parable nearly 2000 years ago, we are admonished by the Scriptures to watch and be prepared (Mt 24: 37-51).
CM.

Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good. PSALM 53:1
AND YOU???

The rapture of the Church in scripture?
There are many scripture about God hiding his people during a time of judgment on the earth. Since it is clear that this has not happened yet, it is a future event:

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Psa 27:5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me secretly in his pavilion: In the covert of his tabernacle will he hide me: He will lift me up upon a rock.

Psa 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me, Those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Psa 58:9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, He will take them away with a whirlwind, the green and the burning alike.

Joe 2:16 gather the people, sanctify the assembly, assemble the old men, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts; let the bridegroom go forth from his chamber, and the bride out of their closet.

Zep 2:3 Seek ye Jehovah, all ye meek of the earth, that have kept his ordinances; seek righteousness, seek meekness; it may be ye will be hid in the day of Jehovah's anger.

Joh 11:25,26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me though he die, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth on me shall never die. (Here Jesus in part is talking about the believers who are translated at his coming.)

Joh 14:1,2 Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

1 Co 15:51,55 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We all shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. But when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting?

1 Th 1:10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead. Even Jesus. Who delivereth us from the wrath to come.

1 Th 4:14-18 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also that are fallen asleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

DK.

Jesus posts on this board regularly....he is not too happy with some of you

you'd have to show him how the toilet works not to mention the DVR.

Pretty sure He is up to speed with modern convenience
if the myth is correct he would not be,,

God used thousands of saints to speak for Him but His last one, who is writing this comment, is the only one who understands the computer technology that God is using as analogies to teach me who we are within His mind.

Forum List

Back