We are the "last generation" we will be alive to see jesus return!!! Ptl

Gismys=god is my source=gismys!!! Ptl tomorrow i will be 25 going on 71!!! Ptl. Not 24 no more!!!!

Gismys=god is my source=gismys!!! Ptl tomorrow i will be 25 going on 71!!! Ptl. Not 24 no more!!!!

I was hoping you were closer to 90.
As I see it, you are an embarrassment to your fellow Christians because if J doesn't come back before you croak, you're going to look pretty stupid in retrospect.

Ptl. God has renewed my youth to age 25,why? Just because i asked him. God does love his family!!

All within me, Praise His Holy Name!
…Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; 5Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. 6The LORD performs righteous deeds And judgments for all who are oppressed.…PSALM 103:5

All within me, Praise His Holy Name!
…Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; 5Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. 6The LORD performs righteous deeds And judgments for all who are oppressed.…PSALM 103:5

30Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, 31Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary isaiah 40:31

Bible prophecy says over two billion will die in the very soon WWIII ONLY NOW IN THE AGE OF NUKES == THIS PROPHECY WILL VERY SOON COME TRUE!!!===========Have you ever see a nuke test blast on tv? seen the mushroom cloud roll up????===========Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Revelation 6:14-17======= another picture of a nuke blast written about over 2000 years ago! AWESOME!!! =Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
ZECHERIAH 14:12==========NUKE BOMB WRITTEN ABOUT 3000 YEARS AGO!!! AWESOME HUH???

TRUTH IS TRUTH =ANY THING ELSE ARE LIES!! Seek TRUTH and you find ALMIGHTY GOD!

it's a miracle! this thread has risen from the dead! Hallelujah

Last edited:

Forum List

Back