We are the "last generation" we will be alive to see jesus return!!! Ptl

As stated clearly by Jesus in Matthew and Mark, no man knows the day or the hour of his coming, but the Father only. The same Jesus, however, was very angry with the Pharisees and Scribes for not discerning "the signs of the times" (Mt 16:3) and not knowing the "time of their visitation" (Lk 19:44).

Yet, here you are.

WE ARE THE "LAST GENERATION" WE WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE JESUS RETURN!!! ARE YOU READY?? WILL YOU SEE JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR WILL YOU BOW BEFORE YOUR FINAL JUDGE =JESUS??? YOUR CHOICE TODAY! PTL===http://www.thegospel.com/clients/jvim-jack-van-impe-ministries/mediaplayer.asp?ID=366&vID=135

Jack Van Pimp. Pimpin your $ fool. Soooo dumb. :cuckoo:

God says you're stupid. Because I'm God. I'm speaking to you through sealybobo. Stop talking for me gismys. You don't know what the fuck you are saying bitch.

Oops that was satan. :evil:

As stated clearly by Jesus in Matthew and Mark, no man knows the day or the hour of his coming, but the Father only. The same Jesus, however, was very angry with the Pharisees and Scribes for not discerning "the signs of the times" (Mt 16:3) and not knowing the "time of their visitation" (Lk 19:44).

Yet, here you are.

Do you realize I have never seen Gismys say one serious or intelligent thing? She can't even try to explain to us why we should believe other than tell us if we don't believe we will burn in hell. Believe what or who? A corrupt church or her? The bible was written by men. Dumb or corrupt men. Basically a cult. No different than any other religion or cult. She can't prove anything. We just have to take her and her corrupt churches word for it. Just like muslims in the middle east are asked to do. Or jews in Israel or Mormons in Utah. Most brainwashed from birth or unintelligent adults.

Here is a great example that the christian church is just made up. The Old Testament no one takes seriously anymore. Outdated. So then a softer more believable story was written the New Testament. Today most christians don't take the bible literally. And the church is changing with the times. Eventually Christianity will die just like every other religion. Maybe a new one will take it's place. Check this out though: Presbyterians vote to allow same-sex marriage - CNN.com

Yet, here you are.

Do you realize I have never seen Gismys say one serious or intelligent thing? She can't even try to explain to us why we should believe other than tell us if we don't believe we will burn in hell. Believe what or who? A corrupt church or her? The bible was written by men. Dumb or corrupt men. Basically a cult. No different than any other religion or cult. She can't prove anything. We just have to take her and her corrupt churches word for it. Just like muslims in the middle east are asked to do. Or jews in Israel or Mormons in Utah. Most brainwashed from birth or unintelligent adults.

Here is a great example that the christian church is just made up. The Old Testament no one takes seriously anymore. Outdated. So then a softer more believable story was written the New Testament. Today most christians don't take the bible literally. And the church is changing with the times. Eventually Christianity will die just like every other religion. Maybe a new one will take it's place. Check this out though: Presbyterians vote to allow same-sex marriage - CNN.com

JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN BUT HE SAYS """WE WILL KNOW"" WHEN THE TIME OF HIS RETURN IS NEAR!! THAT TIME IS Today!!!

Do you think you will manage to hang on to see the return of Jesus Gismo? After all, what age are you 75?
Considering you have been posting that his return was imminent since at least the year 2000, are you getting worried? Afraid of death?
And te tide and te time þat tu iboren were, schal beon iblescet

Yet, here you are.

JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN BUT HE SAYS """WE WILL KNOW"" WHEN THE TIME OF HIS RETURN IS NEAR!! THAT TIME IS Today!!!

:badgrin::eusa_liar::eusa_pray::lol::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

WE ARE THE "LAST GENERATION" WE WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE JESUS RETURN!!! ARE YOU READY?? WILL YOU SEE JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR WILL YOU BOW BEFORE YOUR FINAL JUDGE =JESUS??? YOUR CHOICE TODAY! PTL===http://www.thegospel.com/clients/jvim-jack-van-impe-ministries/mediaplayer.asp?ID=366&vID=135

The Bible says the second coming will not occur until the Temple is rebuilt on the Temple Mount. That has not yet occurred. I will not live long enough to see that.

The Bible says no such thing! The Bible does say however that, in the last days the false prophets and teachers would make fables out of the prophetic scriptures. And your statement about a rebuilt Temple is just one of the fables.

The Bible says the second coming will not occur until the Temple is rebuilt on the Temple Mount. That has not yet occurred. I will not live long enough to see that.

The Bible says no such thing! The Bible does say however that, in the last days the false prophets and teachers would make fables out of the prophetic scriptures. And your statement about a rebuilt Temple is just one of the fables.

THE RAPTURE OF ALL BELIEVERS IS SEVEN YEARS BEFORE THE RETURN OF JESUS TO EARTH. TIME IS SHORT!!! are you ready??

There is no God, there is no Satan, there is no heaven or hell.

The Bible is a storybook written by primitive men.

You're born, you live, and then you die. That's pretty much it.

YOU POST WORDS OF A TOTAL BLINDED,LOST FOOL!!! and you??

You post nonsense and I'm the fool?

Get your head out of your ass and look around.

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

The Pretribulation Rapture THAT DAY IS ANYDAY NOW!!

"The Bible describes two separate and distinct future events, both of which are often described as the Second Coming. The
first event is what Bible scholars call the Rapture. In 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, the apostle Paul writes that "the Lord Himself
will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ
will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the
air, and so we shall always be with the Lord." In this passage, Paul is describing an event in which Jesus Christ will not physically, literally touch down on the earth but will first come "in the clouds" and snatch away His true followers from the earth in an instant of time. Those who have not chosen to follow Christ, those who have not been "born again," will remain behind on
the earth and will have to go through a terrible time of wars, famines, natural disasters, and divine judgments known as the Tribulation.

The second event occurs at the end of the Tribulation. This is when the Bible teaches that Jesus will physically, literally return to earth, destroy His enemies, and set up His own righteous government based in Jerusalem. He will reign on earth for one thousand years. In Revelation 19:11--20:6, the apostle John writes, "I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and
He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and
on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. . . . He will rule [the nations]. . . . And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and he threw him into the
abyss. . . . And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the
word of God . . . and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. . . . Blessed and holy is the one who has
a part in the first resurrection. . . . They will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years." JR.

Are you willing to bet your great grand kid's lives on it? We should make all of you pledge that if you are wrong, after you are gone and your children's children are gone, if jesus hasn't come back by then we get to wipe out your entire family so the stupidity ends with them.

Because you know what will happen. Your great great grandson Rev. Dumbshit will claim jesus is coming in his lifetime because "all the signs are there". :eusa_pray:

blablabla

Come on Gismys. God asked men in the past to sacrifice their sons for him. If you are so sure the end is coming, sacrifice your grandkids or great grand kids if it doesn't. But know your gene will die out when humans live for another 500,000 years.

That's the only way people live forever. within each of our trillion cells we carry a genetic heritage, unbroken, stretching back over 4 billion years.

If one accepts the prevailing scientific understanding of the development of the universe, yet also believes in one of the major religions, then presumably a god sat idle for 13.7 billion years – waiting as the stars, galaxies and planets formed. Then it watched with complete and utter indifference as modern Homo Sapians evolved, struggled and died for a further 150,000 years. Finally, a few thousand years ago, this god suddenly decided to reveal itself to several people in the most primitive, illiterate and remote portions of humanity in a completely unverifiable way – and then simply disappeared.

The Universe, in it’s silent dwarfing beauty, may not care about human life – but we do. So our brief and improbable time here may best be spent experiencing its wonders together, not in indentured servitude to an imaginary celestial dictator.

blablabla

Come on Gismys. God asked men in the past to sacrifice their sons for him. If you are so sure the end is coming, sacrifice your grandkids or great grand kids if it doesn't. But know your gene will die out when humans live for another 500,000 years.

That's the only way people live forever. within each of our trillion cells we carry a genetic heritage, unbroken, stretching back over 4 billion years.

If one accepts the prevailing scientific understanding of the development of the universe, yet also believes in one of the major religions, then presumably a god sat idle for 13.7 billion years – waiting as the stars, galaxies and planets formed. Then it watched with complete and utter indifference as modern Homo Sapians evolved, struggled and died for a further 150,000 years. Finally, a few thousand years ago, this god suddenly decided to reveal itself to several people in the most primitive, illiterate and remote portions of humanity in a completely unverifiable way – and then simply disappeared.

The Universe, in it’s silent dwarfing beauty, may not care about human life – but we do. So our brief and improbable time here may best be spent experiencing its wonders together, not in indentured servitude to an imaginary celestial dictator.

WOW!!!your ignorance knows no bounds!!! Pray for some wisdom and understanding!!!

BEWARE!!! BEWARNED!!!The Pretribulation Rapture THAT DAY IS ANYDAY NOW!!

"The Bible describes two separate and distinct future events, both of which are often described as the Second Coming. The
first event is what Bible scholars call the Rapture. In 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, the apostle Paul writes that "the Lord Himself
will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ
will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the
air, and so we shall always be with the Lord." In this passage, Paul is describing an event in which Jesus Christ will not physically, literally touch down on the earth but will first come "in the clouds" and snatch away His true followers from the earth in an instant of time. Those who have not chosen to follow Christ, those who have not been "born again," will remain behind on
the earth and will have to go through a terrible time of wars, famines, natural disasters, and divine judgments known as the Tribulation.

The second event occurs at the end of the Tribulation. This is when the Bible teaches that Jesus will physically, literally return to earth, destroy His enemies, and set up His own righteous government based in Jerusalem. He will reign on earth for one thousand years. In Revelation 19:11--20:6, the apostle John writes, "I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and
He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and
on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. . . . He will rule [the nations]. . . . And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and he threw him into the
abyss. . . . And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the
word of God . . . and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. . . . Blessed and holy is the one who has
a part in the first resurrection. . . . They will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years." JR.

I remember the day when Jesus came back, and thank god he had my food and drink from the Cantina that I needed really bad...

As for the Messiah, well you do know Jesus was not a Messiah because he never delivered the Jewish population from the bondage of the Roman empire, and is a Roman myth ( well the one you worship ) and fairy tale...

I remember the day when Jesus came back, and thank god he had my food and drink from the Cantina that I needed really bad...

As for the Messiah, well you do know Jesus was not a Messiah because he never delivered the Jewish population from the bondage of the Roman empire, and is a Roman myth ( well the one you worship ) and fairy tale...

I remember that day too.

He played the Star Spangled Banner at Woodstock.

I think it was Monday morning.

Forum List

Back