We are the "last generation" we will be alive to see jesus return!!! Ptl

Ptl. God has renewed my youth to age 25,why? Just because i asked Him. God does love his family!!==Psalm103: 5 --GOD== Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

When Jesus comes let him know I will buy him a beer

Domestic...not that imported stuff

WE ARE THE "LAST GENERATION" WE WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE JESUS RETURN!!! ARE YOU READY?? WILL YOU SEE JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR WILL YOU BOW BEFORE YOUR FINAL JUDGE =JESUS??? YOUR CHOICE TODAY! PTL===http://www.thegospel.com/clients/jvim-jack-van-impe-ministries/mediaplayer.asp?ID=366&vID=135 ==As stated clearly by Jesus in Matthew and Mark, no man knows the day or the hour of his coming, but the Father only. The same Jesus, however, was very angry with the Pharisees and Scribes for not discerning "the signs of the times" (Mt 16:3) and not knowing the "time of their visitation" (Lk 19:44).

One day there will be a generation of Christians that will escape the grip of death and be ushered into Heaven, the "final frontier" for believers (1 Thess 4:13-5:11). The generation that is "left behind" will face the ruthless tyranny of a global dictatorship (Rev 13:11-18). The world stage is now being set for the closing act of this dispensation, and the climax of world history (Christ's return) is drawing near. As God's children, we are the generation that is chosen to "escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Lk 21:34-36).

It is written in scripture that true believers will know the general time of His return. "But ye, brethren, are not i n darkness, that this day should overtake you as a thief"(1Th 5:4). The Holy Spirit led awakening of the true Church to the soon return of Jesus is a very strong indicator that that is this generation that will see the promise of the coming of Jesus fulfilled. Jesus made it clear in scripture that there would be those that would not be watching and waiting and that they would not know the time of His coming. Jesus said He would come as a thief to these people and then weeping and gnashing of teeth will be heard from those He left behind.

What you people need to do is get Jesus to run for president when he comes back.

What the heck, he's going to need a job anyway, and we can't just let him sit around collecting government bennies now can we?

What you people need to do is get Jesus to run for president when he comes back.

What the heck, he's going to need a job anyway, and we can't just let him sit around collecting government bennies now can we?

NO WORRIES!!! JESUS returns as KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS and HE will set up His kingdom on earth and rule the nations from Jersulem with a rod of iron!!!! PTL.

of course he will.

:cuckoo:

you will think better when you feel the flames!!! But far,far too late then.

Right, and you won't.

Let me tell you something pal, there's not a single human on this planet who's not guilty of something.

So you, me, and all the rest of us had better have our flame retardant suits handy.

YES!!! ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS,WE ALL NEED JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR,JESUS SAYS IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS HE WILL FORGIVE US, SO BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND YOU CAN LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son OF god!!!

WE ARE THE "LAST GENERATION" WE WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE JESUS RETURN!!! ARE YOU READY?? WILL YOU SEE JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR WILL YOU BOW BEFORE YOUR FINAL JUDGE =JESUS???=====As stated clearly by Jesus in Matthew and Mark, no man knows the day or the hour of his coming, but the Father only. The same Jesus, however, was very angry with the Pharisees and Scribes for not discerning "the signs of the times" (Mt 16:3) and not knowing the "time of their visitation" (Lk 19:44).

We are the generation of Christians that will escape the grip of death and be ushered into Heaven, the "final frontier" for believers (1 Thess 4:13-5:11). Those "left behind" will face the ruthless tyranny of a global dictatorship (Rev 13:11-18). The world stage is now being set for the closing act of this dispensation, and the climax of world history (Christ's return) is drawing near. As God's children, we are the generation that is chosen to "escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Lk 21:34-36). BE READY!!

you will think better when you feel the flames!!! But far,far too late then.

Right, and you won't.

Let me tell you something pal, there's not a single human on this planet who's not guilty of something.

So you, me, and all the rest of us had better have our flame retardant suits handy.

YES!!! ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS,WE ALL NEED JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR,JESUS SAYS IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS HE WILL FORGIVE US, SO BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND YOU CAN LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son OF god!!!

So you enjoy the pleasures of the flesh while you're here and when (an if) Jesus comes back you confess you sins and you're in.

What's the problem?

Right, and you won't.

So you enjoy the pleasures of the flesh while you're here and when (an if) Jesus comes back you confess you sins and you're in.

What's the problem?

NO little man fools GOD,GOD knows your thoughts even before your little peanut brain can think them!!!

JESUS WILL RETURN SOON AND We will return with the Lord to this earth (Revelation 19:14), and we will reign with Him for a thousand years (Revelation 20:1-6). During that glorious reign, we will see the earth flooded with peace, righteousness and justice, as the waters cover the seas (Isaiah 11:1-9).

At the end of the Millennium, we will be removed from this earth to the New Jerusalem the Lord has been preparing for us, and from that vantage point, we will witness the greatest fireworks display in history as God envelops this earth in fire, burning away the pollution of Satan's last revolt (2 Peter 3:10-13). Out of that fiery inferno will come new heavens and a new earth where we will live forever in the New Jerusalem in the presence of Almighty God and His Son (Revelation 21:1-7).

Maranatha! Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Forum List

Back