We are VERY near a vaccine for COVID-19

Two vaccines with similar science are in phase two of human trials and is working in every case....no failures in any test subject so far....phase three begins next week...the final phase begins next month making a vaccine for everyone possible by September....that would blow the libs minds right out of their skulls.....
With Trump ramping up production of the US made vaccines it could very easily be widely available by October. And that would make me very happy.. And libs would still find a way to bitch about it becasue it would destroy their hopes for winning in November.

If they rush a vaccine to the point of not really testing it properly I'll not be one of the first guinea pigs to take it.

Apeiron Biologics AG are already testing this thing on volunteers and have been doing we already know in this nation but also they are testing it on select groups in Germany, the United Kingdom and China.
Lots of people are working on a vaccine, not just the firm you are shilling for.

I am not shilling for Apeiron Biologics AG I have NO personal relationship with them and only met half their team today, this was during our various meetings we all have had. I am not shilling for them, I work for our Government and I add I also have a Diplomatic Passport which is GREAT because it means eg I could go to Paris and shoot someone at random and they could not arrest me, NOT that I am going to go to Paris and shoot someone, but I am just giving you an example of that I am basically Invincible!

When they say morphing do they mean mutation? Every virus that mutates always mutates into something less potent than the original strain of that virus, a virus does not mutate into something more potent than the original strain. This is what I am getting told by our Government Scientists including the Scientists in the Ministry of Defence.
Correct!

RNA viruses break down. Its one reason SARS never came back. IT could happen here as well but were not 100% sure. Only time will tell.

When they say morphing do they mean mutation? Every virus that mutates always mutates into something less potent than the original strain of that virus, a virus does not mutate into something more potent than the original strain. This is what I am getting told by our Government Scientists including the Scientists in the Ministry of Defence.
Correct!

RNA viruses break down. Its one reason SARS never came back. IT could happen here as well but were not 100% sure. Only time will tell.

Yes I agree 100%

We are very near creating a vaccine for COVID-19. Tomorrow we (ie. various Government departments including The Ministry of Health and our own Ministry of Interior along with all the main private financing peoples) will have near all day meetings about this with Apeiron Biologics AG who are working literally round the clock on a vaccine. This is very exciting.

A press statement was released May 18 I was going to post it last night but got distracted etc For THOSE who get freaked out by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation situation, I am to tell you THIS below COVID-19 drug has ZERO funding from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and if this is successful as I know it will be this ENTIRE Government INCLUDING Ministers and Secretaries and ALL FAMILY members in ALL Government Departments WILL take the vaccine, this as an example to those who are getting freaked out about taking ANY COVID-19 vaccine. OUR COVID-19 developed and tested with both Government AND private finance from FULLY vetted Independent private financing WILL be 100% SAFE.

The drug for COVID-19 has already named APN01(rhACE2), it will be developed into both a treatment AND a VACCINE:

View attachment 338316

About Apeiron Biologics AG which we are PROUD to say is an Austrian company based here in Wien, even though the CEO is British:

View attachment 338317

In America you possible not hear about Apeiron Biologics AG before and so I provide further info on them and also their website:

View attachment 338320

This is the INCREDIBLE Apeiron Biologics AG team, an INCREDIBLE group of AMAZINGLY talented peoples, pray for them because they could very well be VERY NEAR being able to save YOUR LIFE AND the lives of your family with their APN01(rhACE2) the COVID-19 drug, they ALL DESERVE their names listed and so this is who they are:

View attachment 338322

View attachment 338323
View attachment 338324
View attachment 338325
View attachment 338326
View attachment 338328
View attachment 338329

Edited to add I forget to provide the link to the website for Apeiron Biologics AG:

100 % safe. wow.

If they rush a vaccine to the point of not really testing it properly I'll not be one of the first guinea pigs to take it.

Apeiron Biologics AG are already testing this thing on volunteers and have been doing we already know in this nation but also they are testing it on select groups in Germany, the United Kingdom and China.
Lots of people are working on a vaccine, not just the firm you are shilling for.
I've spoken to doctor friends and they assure me that any properly tested and fully vetted vaccine, if they even get one out by end of this year would be near record time. Normal time figure about 18 months. Added complication, Covid-19 keeps morphing. There were already 3 variants last time I checked.

I am not an expert on this thing, I have been educating myself about it since it appear in early March and more educating myself when we were doing the Total Lockdown. Now we are in Stage II of lifting the Total Lockdown and the population are allowed to go out and go to the park or go to a bar or restaurant or Church etc this does not mean I have stopped educating myself or stopped asking questions to our Scientists when I get the chance to see them.

Your doctor friends then when they say morphing are they meaning mutation?
Right, viruses are always mutating. Semantics. Last I seriously looked into it, one clinical study I read had it mapped out into three distinct strains at that point, so essentially, different parts of the world are dealing with different strains. But I guess they are all still considered variants of Covid-19.

1586812046439.png

We are very near creating a vaccine for COVID-19. Tomorrow we (ie. various Government departments including The Ministry of Health and our own Ministry of Interior along with all the main private financing peoples) will have near all day meetings about this with Apeiron Biologics AG who are working literally round the clock on a vaccine. This is very exciting.

A press statement was released May 18 I was going to post it last night but got distracted etc For THOSE who get freaked out by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation situation, I am to tell you THIS below COVID-19 drug has ZERO funding from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and if this is successful as I know it will be this ENTIRE Government INCLUDING Ministers and Secretaries and ALL FAMILY members in ALL Government Departments WILL take the vaccine, this as an example to those who are getting freaked out about taking ANY COVID-19 vaccine. OUR COVID-19 developed and tested with both Government AND private finance from FULLY vetted Independent private financing WILL be 100% SAFE.

The drug for COVID-19 has already named APN01(rhACE2), it will be developed into both a treatment AND a VACCINE:

View attachment 338316

About Apeiron Biologics AG which we are PROUD to say is an Austrian company based here in Wien, even though the CEO is British:

View attachment 338317

In America you possible not hear about Apeiron Biologics AG before and so I provide further info on them and also their website:

View attachment 338320

This is the INCREDIBLE Apeiron Biologics AG team, an INCREDIBLE group of AMAZINGLY talented peoples, pray for them because they could very well be VERY NEAR being able to save YOUR LIFE AND the lives of your family with their APN01(rhACE2) the COVID-19 drug, they ALL DESERVE their names listed and so this is who they are:

View attachment 338322

View attachment 338323
View attachment 338324
View attachment 338325
View attachment 338326
View attachment 338328
View attachment 338329

Edited to add I forget to provide the link to the website for Apeiron Biologics AG:

Wtf does the gates foundation have to do with anything?

Also, they've barely met the lowest threshold for testing.

Yes, it's good news, but don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

Also, I'm betting most tRumplings won't take it anyway.

Every virus that mutates always mutates into something less potent than the original strain of that virus, a virus does not mutate into something more potent than the original strain.
This is a flat out lie.

Every years new flu strain is a mutation, some are more deadly, some are less.

Two vaccines with similar science are in phase two of human trials and is working in every case....no failures in any test subject so far....phase three begins next week...the final phase begins next month making a vaccine for everyone possible by September....that would blow the libs minds right out of their skulls.....

I'd be curious how they intend to get around the FDA multi-year testing phase, unless Trump's administration is giving this a waver.

Every virus that mutates always mutates into something less potent than the original strain of that virus, a virus does not mutate into something more potent than the original strain.
This is a flat out lie.

Please explain to the class how an RNA virus differs from a DNA virus. Then explain how it can become more violent as it breaks down. I am going to love this explanation..

View attachment 338316

View attachment 338317

View attachment 338320

View attachment 338322

View attachment 338323
View attachment 338324
View attachment 338325
View attachment 338326
View attachment 338328
View attachment 338329

I will wait until a few million people take it to see what the side effects are.
I don't usually ever get Flu vaccines.

This is a flat out lie.

Please explain to the class how an RNA virus differs from a DNA virus. Then explain how it can become more violent as it breaks down. I am going to love this explanation..
and then perfessor billyboob can finally explain the famous cytoplasm storm, eh?

I'd be curious how they intend to get around the FDA multi-year testing phase, unless Trump's administration is giving this a waver.
These vaccines are medicines used in other treatments and have been around for years...

Trials originally were started one after the other with breaks inbetween to watch breakdown rates of the immune systems response and how it weakens. In this case they waited just one month before starting the next phase so they are overlapping. They will do what used to take 18-24 months in just 7 months. IF the safety phase is good as it appears to be so far, then inoculations can start rapidly as we look at the breakdown rates long term. IF one proves better than the other we can bolster the response with a second shot. Its a win/win and a new way to look at how to generate safe vaccines in the future.

This is a flat out lie.

and then perfessor billyboob can finally explain the famous cytoplasm storm, eh?
Let me correct you... its a cytokine storm:

" A severe immune reaction in which the body releases too many cytokines into the blood too quickly. Cytokines play an important role in normal immune responses, but having a large amount of them released in the body all at once can be harmful. A cytokine storm can occur as a result of an infection, autoimmune condition, or other disease. It may also occur after treatment with some types of immunotherapy. Signs and symptoms include high fever, inflammation (redness and swelling), and severe fatigue and nausea. Sometimes, a cytokine storm may be severe or life threatening and lead to multiple organ failure. Also called hypercytokinemia. "

This is a flat out lie.

Let me correct you... its a cytokine storm:

" A severe immune reaction in which the body releases too many cytokines into the blood too quickly. Cytokines play an important role in normal immune responses, but having a large amount of them released in the body all at once can be harmful. A cytokine storm can occur as a result of an infection, autoimmune condition, or other disease. It may also occur after treatment with some types of immunotherapy. Signs and symptoms include high fever, inflammation (redness and swelling), and severe fatigue and nausea. Sometimes, a cytokine storm may be severe or life threatening and lead to multiple organ failure. Also called hypercytokinemia. "
oh, it did only take you several weeks to find the error in your statements, poser. and now you have the audacity to try to claim to correct me. wow. what a twat.

View attachment 338316

View attachment 338317

View attachment 338320

View attachment 338322

View attachment 338323
View attachment 338324
View attachment 338325
View attachment 338326
View attachment 338328
View attachment 338329

So what can we learn from this?

Here's what we can learn: Super rich and wealthy people, who have been in business for decades, some of whom were even in venture capitalist companies, created a profit-seeking company to produce pharmaceuticals, and this capitalist profit-based company had big pharma companies investing in it, and capitalist investors...

Is now making a vaccine for Corona.

Rich white men, funded by rich white men, with a profit incentive, are creating a vaccine.

So.... Capitalism wins again.

Forum List

Back