We can sustain another terrorist attack’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
how lovely

SNIP:
By Ron Christie - 09/22/10 04:17 PM ET

As a patriotic American, I hope the Washington Post über-journalist misquoted President Obama in his upcoming book discussing the president's thinking behind the war on terrorism. Reading advance excerpts earlier today, I came across the following quotation attributed to the president:

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever ... we absorbed it and we are stronger."

How dare the president opine that "we can absorb a terrorist attack”? This isn't a gravel spill or an overturned apple cart in which no one gets hurt. No, we're talking about an act of terror, an act of murder in which innocent people are killed simply because they woke up one day and decided to drive to work, take their children to school or otherwise go about their daily lives.

all of it here

Read more: ?We can sustain another terrorist attack? - The Hill's Pundits Blog
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Of course we can absorb more attacks. We don't want to, and have to take the neccessary measures to avoid all that we can, but in an open society, such attacks are very hard to prevent. A lot of crazies out there, from the homegrown to the foriegn.

how lovely

SNIP:
By Ron Christie - 09/22/10 04:17 PM ET

As a patriotic American, I hope the Washington Post über-journalist misquoted President Obama in his upcoming book discussing the president's thinking behind the war on terrorism. Reading advance excerpts earlier today, I came across the following quotation attributed to the president:

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever ... we absorbed it and we are stronger."

How dare the president opine that "we can absorb a terrorist attack”? This isn't a gravel spill or an overturned apple cart in which no one gets hurt. No, we're talking about an act of terror, an act of murder in which innocent people are killed simply because they woke up one day and decided to drive to work, take their children to school or otherwise go about their daily lives.

all of it here

Read more: ?We can sustain another terrorist attack? - The Hill's Pundits Blog
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

What would you rather he say? "One more attack and we'll have to surrender?"

How many attacks, both terrorist and attacks of war do we expect Israel to "absorb" without striking back against palestinian scum? All of them.

Now the US will be expected to absorb the same thing.

Absorb it without taking any retaliatory action is what he means.

but since you want the country torn apart because you want to piss on liberals Im sure you pray for more attacks on this country.

personally I think your dreams of pissing on dying americans because they are not republicans is really twisted stuff.

Do you piss on othere people in your dreams or just dying Amercians ?

what do you do with your chisel while you piss on people in your dreams?

but since you want the country torn apart because you want to piss on liberals Im sure you pray for more attacks on this country.

personally I think your dreams of pissing on dying americans because they are not republicans is really twisted stuff.

Just liberal Americans. In my dreams, they don't exist.

howw many died in coal mine collaspes during the Bush years?

how many died in Teaxs when a shit CO blew the hell out of babies during their nap time?

Just liberal Americans. In my dreams, they don't exist.

are you saying in your dreams you not only piss on your fellow Americans but you cause them to not exist?

is that what you do with your chisel in your dreams?

Forum List

Back