We can't compromise! We can't collaborate! We can't cooperate!

Democrat activists broke windows and torched cars on inauguration day. A democrat activist met with high ranking democrat party members before he opened fire on a republican baseball team. Left wing activists attacked the Press Secretary for the first time in history, H'wood celebs threaten the President with everything from arson to assault to murder and one has-been actor recommended kidnapping the children of the Press Secretary. Pretend political analysts never complained about the lack of cooperation in politics when Obama famously claimed "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back of the bus. Pretend moderates only complain and whine about the lack of cooperation when a republican is in charge.

Thanks for the lesson in adulting, Mac. How is that 10 year experiment coming along? Any helpful conclusions yet?
I'm sure this means something.

Too many people like this, with too much influence.

There is not too much I can compromise on.

The goal of the other side is to permanently marginalize and oppress me and my people.

Before Trump they were openly gloating that "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet".

What can I do with that?
Yup. What is there to compromise on with the left? Their party has been hijacked by radical loons.

Mac talks a good game about being against the Regressives in charge of his party.

BUt when it was time to be counted, he pulled the lever for the Queen of Regressives, Hillary Clinton.

Until people like Mac, are willing to put country over party, compromise is a fools game.

IF mac had been able to vote for Trump, I would be much more willing to listen to talk of compromise.
Couldn't agree more. I remember the debates with Mac about Hillary whom he pretty much claimed to loathe, yet he pulled the lever.

For all his talk, he accepted the lies of the MSM on Trump, and voted for Hillary.

ANd he is the closest thing to a reasonable lib on this site.

If he couldn't vote against a terrible candidate like Hillary, then any talk of moderate dems or libs, being willing to work with us, is a joke.

I remember what it took for the Jews of New York to vote for a Republican Mayor.

It was not until the mayor DInkins held back the cops and let black mobs murder jews in the streets in 91, that the jews woke up, and even then they eventually went back to sleep.

Thanks for the lesson in adulting, Mac. How is that 10 year experiment coming along? Any helpful conclusions yet?

The goal of the other side is to permanently marginalize and oppress me and my people.

Before Trump they were openly gloating that "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet".

What can I do with that?
Yup. What is there to compromise on with the left? Their party has been hijacked by radical loons.

Mac talks a good game about being against the Regressives in charge of his party.

BUt when it was time to be counted, he pulled the lever for the Queen of Regressives, Hillary Clinton.

Until people like Mac, are willing to put country over party, compromise is a fools game.

IF mac had been able to vote for Trump, I would be much more willing to listen to talk of compromise.
I'm not a Democrat, by the way. Never have been, never will be.

I don't see any value in belonging to a tribe.

Just an independent, nothing special. I don't claim to have all the answers.

Who is the last republican President you voted for?

What can I do with that?

Couldn't agree more. I remember the debates with Mac about Hillary whom he pretty much claimed to loathe, yet he pulled the lever.

For all his talk, he accepted the lies of the MSM on Trump, and voted for Hillary.

If he couldn't vote against a terrible candidate like Hillary, then any talk of moderate dems or libs, being willing to work with us, is a joke.

I remember what it took for the Jews of New York to vote for a Republican Mayor.

It was not until the mayor DInkins held back the cops and let black mobs murder jews in the streets in 91, that the jews woke up, and even then they eventually went back to sleep.
You can go ahead and address me directly.

With Hillary as the Dem nominee, I would have preferred to vote third party. But I knew that if either Trump or Cruz got the GOP nomination, I'd have to vote for her. So I had to suck it up, hold my nose, and vote for her. I'm not a fan.

The fact that you vote for someone doesn't mean you think they're wonderful.

Maybe we can stay on topic now.

What can I do with that?

GHW Bush.

What can I do with that?

With Hillary as the Dem nominee, I would have preferred to vote third party. But I knew that if either Trump or Cruz got the GOP nomination, I'd have to vote for her. So I had to suck it up, hold my nose, and vote for her. I'm not a fan.

His assessment is very relative to your topic.

His assessment is very relative to your topic.
I don't know how, but okay.

What can I do with that?

Nope. YOu choose to believe the hysterical and stupid lies about Trump, and use that as an excuse to go along with the mob.

Manufacturing jobs just had their highest jump in over ten years. That is what Trump's election was about.

You let yourself be lied to that it was about "hate".

When will YOU be prepared to hold your side accountable, and work with the other side?

Mac, your not a democrat, but you voted for Hillary. I can't see a point where there can be compromise. For years, republicans tried to compromise while the whole time democrats were out to destroy them. Sometime you have to stand up and fight, and I think that is fine. There is nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe. A good idea is a good idea, no matter what side you are on, but that doesn't mean you go along with people who are trying to destroy you.

What can I do with that?

GHW Bush.

That is a shock. Why?

Nope. YOu choose to believe the hysterical and stupid lies about Trump, and use that as an excuse to go along with the mob.

Manufacturing jobs just had their highest jump in over ten years. That is what Trump's election was about.

When will YOU be prepared to hold your side accountable, and work with the other side?
I know that the talking point is that anyone who didn't vote for Trump didn't, only because they were lied to by the left wing media. Ironically, I hear this from people who are lied to by the right wing media.

The fact is, my opinions of him were based entirely on observations of what he actually said, primarily video. If your argument is that what I saw and heard was some kind of artificial, computer-generated CGI Trump, I'd like to see that proof.

As you know, I hold the Regressive Left accountable constantly here. Why even try that?

It is often said that history repeats itself; or at least it rhymes---and this is because Human Nature doesn't change, or if it does, it does only over periods of thousands of years.

Shortly after the picture shown in the O.P., the fledging USA was in a state of conflict similar to what it is now---for John Adams and his Federalist Party---from New England---had gotten control and were passing laws like the Sedition Acts and using them to shut down the opposition.

They put a man in jail for posting a placard on a pole in his yard that said: "Down with Tyrants". They did put Benjamin Franklin's Grandson in jail for criticizing the Government.

This infuriated Thomas Jefferson and was one reason he ran against Adams and beat his ass.

The Nature of these New Englanders, along with those in New York and New Jersey---and cities they founded as they moved West and into California--Chicago being the most famous---the Nature of these people has not changed.

They still think they are morally and intellectually superior to those from the Heartland---that hasn't changed since Adams Day--and it infuriates them when us Rubes, Rustics, Rednecks---today Deplorables----don't do what they say, because they know what is best for us.

Human Nature doesn't change and nothing has changed with these elitists turds over the history of this country.

Jefferson took over from Adams and governed so fairly, and Madison and Monroe after Jefferson did the same--to the point that the time became known as "The Era of Good Feelings".

But, we are now in that same period of strife, except worse---the only time it was as bad as this was the late 1850's and there was no Jefferson to save the Union and a bloody Civil War ensued.

The Liberal Turds have lost an election they thought they would win, and instead of abiding by the vote of the country---they have declared themselves the RESISTANCE. And their scam is too overwhelm this country with illegal aliens to turn states like Texas-----Blue. And then we will see what England has become---where today a man, a reporter--Tommy Robinson, rots in jail in danger every day from Muslim inmates---for trying to cover the trial of a bunch of Muslims who were preying on young girls.

You cannot compromise with that Attitude and that Treachery...not and keep the country which has been the greatest thus far brought forth on this planet.

GHW Bush.

That is a shock. Why?
As I recall, I was horrified by Dukakis.

Kinda like 2016.

I know that the talking point is that anyone who didn't vote for Trump didn't, only because they were lied to by the left wing media. Ironically, I hear this from people who are lied to by the right wing media.

The fact is, my opinions of him were based entirely on observations of what he actually said, primarily video. If your argument is that what I saw and heard was some kind of artificial, computer-generated CGI Trump, I'd like to see that proof.

As you know, I hold the Regressive Left accountable constantly here. Why even try that?

When you voted for Hillary, you gave them what they wanted.

Manufacturing jobs just had their highest jump in ten years.

If Trump's policies work, you going to vote for him in 2020? Is that on the table at all?

When you voted for Hillary, you gave them what they wanted.

Manufacturing jobs just had their highest jump in ten years.

If Trump's policies work, you going to vote for him in 2020? Is that on the table at all?
On the table? Sure. We'll see.

All I care about is results, not whether things are done my way.

GHW Bush.

That is a shock. Why?

Kinda like 2016.

I'll take that under consideration.

What would have to happen for you to realize that your fears about Trump were unfounded?

GHW Bush.

That is a shock. Why?

Kinda like 2016.

I'll take that under consideration.

What would have to happen for you to realize that your fears about Trump were unfounded?
Results. That's all I need. I'll even put up with his embarrassing behaviors and sophomoric temperament if the results are there.

Right now, the jury is definitely out.

It would be refreshing if the news media tried to collaborate and cooperate instead of calling the President "insane" and constantly sniping at him. It would be refreshing if the media didn't constantly try to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory in the administration. Democrats have had the advantage of cooperation in the media since freaking FDR commandeered the press during WW2 and ordered them to say only good things about the administration even when he incarcerated American citizens without due process. Imagine if President Trump was caught with his pants down in the Oval Office and decided to bomb Europe. The media would go absolutely wild but they supported Clinton's insanity of killing civilians (about 5,000?) to force the surrender of one man who mysteriously died in custody. Barney Frank was the chair of the House Banking Committee which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae which collapsed on his watch bringing down the economy just in time for the presidential election. Nobody in the media ever asked him what the hell he was doing. A democrat activist allegedly met with the democrat leadership before opening fire on a republican baseball team and democrats refused to cooperate. The media buried the story before the assassin was buried. Amazingly the majority of the media spends time crunching numbers to try to undermine everything the president says instead of focusing on issues.

For over a decade, the Republicans thought they were playing a game, while the Democrats thought they were fighting a war. The Republicans were not even fighting back. I think it took them too long to figure out that it isn't a game, it is a fight.

Forum List

Back