We can't keep drugs out of prisons and guns out of criminals hands. But we are going to police abortions.

It will be easier than you think.....Look at TX, the abortionists are scared shitless of being sued.

That will be the enforcement gambit, making it to where the abortionists will be too worried about their licenses and insurance to color too far outside the lines a state has put into place.

• Banned
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure the republicans will have apys watch women at a distance. Sneaking up and hacking people phones to stop abortions. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It will be easier than you think.....Look at TX, the abortionists are scared shitless of being sued.

That will be the enforcement gambit, making it to where the abortionists will be too worried about their licenses and insurance to color too far outside the lines a state has put into place.
H

• Banned
so other than not allowing a women to kill her own child what policing of a womens body is happening??
I have no problem with a women chosing when they have a child. You want to police there bodies though. Why do you want that contr over women?

Oh they are still having abortions in Texas.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure the republicans will have apys watch women at a distance. Sneaking up and hacking people phones to stop abortions. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

H
Don't be obtuse....The abortion industry will end-up policing themselves rather than be sued and lose their insurance.

You really need to learn where the rubber meets the road in the medical community.....No insurance, no practice, it's really as simple as that.

Just how many times do you think a insurance company will pay out till they drop them?

Don't be obtuse....The abortion industry will end-up policing themselves rather than be sued and lose their insurance.

You really need to learn where the rubber meets the road in the medical community.....No insurance, no practice, it's really as simple as that.

Just how many times do you think a insurance company will pay out till they drop them?
Oh they are still having abortions in Texas. You just are not very good at stopping them.

They even dropped prosecution on a self abortion.

No it hasn't. But you want government to make that decision which is stripping her of her control over her body. Why do you want the government to have that say?
she had control and decided to get prego,, if she wants to suicide out and take the child with her I have no problem with that, but if she wants to murder her child then we have a problem,,

I see this going well. The government can't even uphold the laws we got on the books. We spent trillions on the war on drugs and that is a failure. Now you want to police women's bodies. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

States still get to decide if they want abortions or not.

Comparing drugs and guns in the hand of thugs to legalized killing of children? They aren't the same things at all.

And you're free to blame a lot of illegal drugs and thugs with guns on the current administration and state democratic leadership because they are the ones ignoring those problems by ignoring illegal drugs and by flooding the country with illegals who bring crime and drug, by letting criminals run rampant in their cities and being soft on crime and ignoring the demogaph of the people who are mostly responsible for gun violence and drugs.

she had control and decided to get prego,, if she wants to suicide out and take the child with her I have no problem with that, but if she wants to murder her child then we have a problem,,
She can end that you want to stop her choice of who she has kids with. You want control of her reproductive rights. You want control.

Forum List

Back