We don't have a president we have a dictator

he's not a dictator yet, and I see no signs of his being that deluded. He knows it won't work here, such a tyrant would get shot.

Obama still has two years to go. There are plenty of Ku Klux Klan in the GOP that would love to take the shot.

Notice that JimBowie calls Obam a dictator, and then thanks you when you say he's not.:cuckoo:

If Obama were a dictator, would he allow so many republicans to make careers out of posting lies about him? And if they really thought he were a dictator, wouldn't they be afraid of the knock on the door in the middle of the night?

you're right doofus!1 good thing obama cante even be a good dictator!1

kind of reminds me of the silly pathetic charges of an "American Taliban" as the Left labels the right.

if the right was the Taliban would the heads of left-wing losers still be attached?

Ask Michael Hastings, Aaron Swartz, Andrew Breitbart or Tom Clancy about that knock on the door.

Ask Michael Hastings
Yeah I remember when I first realized the extremes of how much of a pathological liar you are when you claimed to have gone down to the park seen the tree he hit and it had no marks on it.

When all those dozens of photos showed up on the internet with said tree with burn marks and gashes you just kept on maintaining they were all fake photos of other trees.

Funny shit.

I thought Breitbart was just a fat dude who also smoked and drank himself to death.

Good thing Kaz set us straight. If any fat conservative heavy smoker and heavy drinker drops dead, Obama must have had him killed.

he's not a dictator yet, and I see no signs of his being that deluded. He knows it won't work here, such a tyrant would get shot.

Obama still has two years to go. There are plenty of Ku Klux Klan in the GOP that would love to take the shot.

No, stupid ass, the KKK is in the Democratic party; always was and always will be.

Notice that JimBowie calls Obam a dictator, and then thanks you when you say he's not.:cuckoo:

So what? Some liberals are reasonable people and I can thank them for being reasonable even if I disagree with them, you fucking Nazi bastard.

You PC Nazis just don't get that, and you never will. To you there is no such thing as reasonable disagreement. Everyone is either in agreement with your fascist ideology or they don't deserve to live.

Not even close, lol.

And what I like to remind you retards of...I have 4 children. And two of them are talented and gifted. Spread out over many years...they will keep this flame alive for a long, long time.

Obama is in fact our first true dictator. He can pretty much do anything he wants to. Whos is going to call him on it? Who's going to arrest him? Eric Holder? He repeatedly violates the constitution, he is a pathological liar and a corrupt politician of the worst sort. But with the Media in his pocket and a gullible and ignorant populace, he can get away with anything.

Indeed a tyrant. I pity the young.

Obama is in fact our first true dictator. He can pretty much do anything he wants to. Whos is going to call him on it? Who's going to arrest him? Eric Holder? He repeatedly violates the constitution, he is a pathological liar and a corrupt politician of the worst sort. But with the Media in his pocket and a gullible and ignorant populace, he can get away with anything.

Indeed a tyrant. I pity the young.

If you put in Bush in power twice, you need to STFU. If not, well, you're still wrong. Dictator my arse. Go live in Uganda under Amin, or any African, Asian or South or Central American tinpot dictatorship, then get back to me about Obama. You're an idiot...

Last edited:
We don't have a president we have a dictator
Ignorant partisan nonsense.

What part of “a move that doesn't require congressional approval” do you not understand.

The president is using his authority afforded him by the Constitution, as have other presidents before him – both democratic and republican.

If you or any other rightist believes the president is acting in an ‘un-Constitutional’ manner, you’re at liberty to file suit in Federal court to challenge this policy.

But until such time as the Supreme Court rules otherwise, both proposals are in fact appropriate and Constitutional.

It is the same with president on either side of the aisle, the moronic partisan retards on the other side start screaming dictator.

Forum List

Back