We Don't Have A 'Tax Revenue' Problem - We Have A POLITICIAN SPENDING Problem!

Today FOX news is reporting a drop in the national debt....first time since 2002...

They lied
Just like that without looking into it you declare they lied?...you are a loser and will always be a loser....the treasury is raking in the dollars...everyone is paying taxes and the tariffs are working to our advantage...why can't you admit that?....TDS?....

I keep a pretty close eye on the debt, you might have noticed I talk about it a lot.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Debt at the start of the year...

View attachment 296919

End of the year...

View attachment 296920

Does that look like debt that went down?
Then you need to do better research.....

The Federal Deficit is Shrinking Dramatically: So Why Aren't We Celebrating? | The Government Affairs Institute
Um...retard?

Again, that is from FY2013.

OBAMA!

Today FOX news is reporting a drop in the national debt....first time since 2002...

They lied
Just like that without looking into it you declare they lied?...you are a loser and will always be a loser....the treasury is raking in the dollars...everyone is paying taxes and the tariffs are working to our advantage...why can't you admit that?....TDS?....

I keep a pretty close eye on the debt, you might have noticed I talk about it a lot.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Debt at the start of the year...

View attachment 296919

End of the year...

View attachment 296920

Does that look like debt that went down?
Then you need to do better research.....

The Federal Deficit is Shrinking Dramatically: So Why Aren't We Celebrating? | The Government Affairs Institute

It is the Govt's own site...it is not research, it is the cold, hard actual dollar figure.

and you are posting an article about FY2013

It's nice to see a willfully blind hack confirm what I have been saying for a long time now. Obama DECREASED the deficit while Trump has DOUBLED it. :lol:

Oopsie! :lol:

I don't think this tard knows the difference between debt and deficit. No wonder he is giving Trump credit for Obama's achievement...

When you partisan hacks have time and want to have some fun, look at Obama's all-time biggest year of spending.

Then look at how much Trump has spent every year.

Maybe THAT will finally wake you the fuck up.

But I kid myself.

I don't think this tard knows the difference between debt and deficit. No wonder he is giving Trump credit for Obama's achievement...

That also would not be true of the deficit. So, I think he just pulled that out of his ass, even FoxNews is not that bad

That also would not be true of the deficit. So, I think he just pulled that out of his ass, even FoxNews is not that bad
He clearly thought the FY2013 decrease in the deficit was a present day decrease of the federal debt.

We're dealing with morons. No wonder Trump is so easily able to hoax them.

He clearly thought the FY2013 decrease in the deficit was a present day decrease of the federal debt.

You give him far too much credit if you think he read past the title of the link.

Still less that Barry Hussein's avg deficit.

(this is where you blame Bush for Obama's 8 year drunken spending spree, Loser)

Obama's average was 910 billion.
Total debt Jan 20, 2009: $10.6 Trillion.

Total debt Jan 20, 2017:$19.9 Trillion.

An increase of $9.3 Trillion over 8 years. Show us your math as to how you got to $910 Billion avg.

You give him far too much credit if you think he read past the title of the link.
It was obvious he didn't. :lol:

These morons really don't know what is going on out in the real world. They are as willfully ignorant as it gets.

Trump depends on that.

Despite ridiculous claims from the Left that President Trump's tax cuts is responsible for the ballooning deficit, the fact that the US collected more in tax revenue this year than any time in US history proves the cuts actually resulted in more tax dollars being collected ever...and helped prove we do not have a tax revenue / tax collection problem. We have a Federal Politician Spending problem.

Democrats, especially, pride themselves on knowing how to spend your money better than you do. Here are some of the examples of what our brilliant federal politicians found to wisely spend our money on:

1. UNUSEABLE Telecommunications Towers in Afghanistan: $6.5 Million

2. Improperly Camouflaged Uniforms For Afghanistan: $28 Million

3. HOUSING for RETIRED CHIMPANZEES (despite Ca's homeless epidemic): $7 Million

4. NASA - A Bent Rocket Tower: $1 Billion ($912 Million over the last 10 years on another tower for 1 use)

5. A Defective Telescope: $800,000

:wtf:?!

Merry Christmas! Uncle Sam Spends $1.2 Billion On Complete Junk
The waste is nonpartisan....Chimpola Bush had congress in his back pocket for six years, and outspent Bubba Clintoon by a large margin....And that's NOT counting his two idiotic wars.
$2.5 Trillion in 6 years, which included 9/11, the Wall Street shut-down, and 2 wars....and then the Dems took over the House / Budget and added $1.5 Trillion in only 2 years....
No, that excluded the wars, which were financed by borrowing from China...And bloating the federal gubmint because of 9/11™ is and always has been an immense cop-out.....Creation of DHS and TSA were entirely unnecessary.

The GOP is up to their asses in the overspending and bureaucratic bloat.

An increase of $9.3 Trillion over 8 years. Show us your math as to how you got to $910 Billion avg.

Is the US Budget Deficit Really That Bad?
upload_2019-12-27_11-20-3.png

upload_2019-12-27_11-21-14.png

Add up the deficits, divide by 8 and you get .910

View attachment 296926
View attachment 296927

Well, FY2009 was submitted by Bush. FY2017 was Obama. That will probably change your average.

TARD 1: Trump decreased the deficit! Here look!

SKEPTIC: That was FY2013. Trump has in fact DOUBLED the deficit.

TARD 2: Thank God for President Trump.

View attachment 296926
View attachment 296927

Well, FY2009 was submitted by Bush. FY2017 was Obama. That will probably change your average.

That does make a difference, mind is not fully functional today after two full days of Christmas!

Forum List

Back