"We Don't Need White People Leading the Party"

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Go ahead and keep pissing off 70% of the population. Its what we love about the self a destructing Demonrats!

A former spokeswoman for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sandersā€™ presidential campaign says the Democratic Party should choose Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota as the new head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), primarily because he isnā€™t white and ā€œwe donā€™t need white peopleā€ leading the party.

Former Sanders Spox: Democrats ā€˜Donā€™t Need White Peopleā€™ Leading Party

Ah... a democrat who is a racist. Never seen that one before...

Oh, did I already state, FUCK white people for electing Trump...? Racism won.

Ah... a democrat who is a racist. Never seen that one before...

Oh, did I already state, FUCK white people for electing Trump...? Racism won.

Those same people elected obama. I guess you forget that. Typical moron.

You know who I think would be the most effective as the leader of the DNC?

Joe Biden after he leaves office. Not only would he be able to be full time (unlike Ellison who is still in office), but people on both sides of the aisle like him and he might be able to get people to come together.

And this woman saying that they should pick a person just because of their race? That is beyond stupid in this day and age. She's actually practicing a form of racism herself.

And I say this, knowing full well lots of you people on this board think I'm a "loony leftist".

Go ahead and keep pissing off 70% of the population. Its what we love about the self a destructing Demonrats!

A former spokeswoman for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sandersā€™ presidential campaign says the Democratic Party should choose Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota as the new head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), primarily because he isnā€™t white and ā€œwe donā€™t need white peopleā€ leading the party.

download%201_zpslbfail7d.jpg

I agree. You should have Blacks leading the Democratic Party and running for President. That will guarantee the Republicans will stay in power forever. LOL!

Another down side is that Ellison is a Muslim, and you would hear a bunch of people on the far right screaming that ISIL is infiltrating our government.

Another down side is that Ellison is a Muslim, and you would hear a bunch of people on the far right screaming that ISIL is infiltrating our government.
Because there's no such thing as "the right" to a communist. Only the FAR right

Because there's no such thing as "the right" to a communist. Only the FAR right

Actually, the reason I said far right instead of just saying right, was because I do consider some people on the right to be reasonable and intelligent people.

Far right is what I use to differentiate the right from the loons, because if you're stupid enough to still think Obama is a foreign citizen, you don't need to be mixed in with the regular people.

And yeah..............most reasonable people would look at a person's record first, rather than what a person's religion is.

Joe Biden after he leaves office. Not only would he be able to be full time (unlike Ellison who is still in office), but people on both sides of the aisle like him and he might be able to get people to come together.

And this woman saying that they should pick a person just because of their race? That is beyond stupid in this day and age. She's actually practicing a form of racism herself.

And I say this, knowing full well lots of you people on this board think I'm a "loony leftist".
Or we could go with a big FUCK YOU to the deplorables and have Hillary or Obama lead the DNC.

BTW, do you know the difference between "ISIL" and ISIS?

Actually, there isn't much. ISIL/ISIS/DaEsh is all the same group. I don't call them ISIS because that kinda associates them with the Egyptian deity of life. ISIL is one name they hate to be called, as well as is Da Esh, so, as a matter of protest against them, I call them names they are called but don't like.

Or we could go with a big FUCK YOU to the deplorables and have Hillary or Obama lead the DNC.

Actually, there HAS been talk of having Obama lead the DNC as well.

Go ahead and put the two people that was the reason why you lost in charge. lol, please do that!

Go right ahead. Those are the two that destroyed your Party. Let them lead you even further into the toilet.

Go ahead and put the two people that was the reason why you lost in charge. lol, please do that!
Neither of them are the reason we lost. Nobody could have predicted being blind-sided by a little less than half the country cheering foreign sabotage and fake news. You don't turn and run from the war when evil wins a battle.

O'Biden is a fuckin idiot.

Neither of them are the reason we lost. Nobody could have predicted being blind-sided by a little less than half the country cheering foreign sabotage and fake news. You don't turn and run from the war when evil wins a battle.
No it was Obama's agenda and his policies. It also doesn't help that hillary is a treasonous bitch.

Forum List

Back