"We Don't Need White People Leading the Party"

You know who I think would be the most effective as the leader of the DNC?

Joe Biden after he leaves office. Not only would he be able to be full time (unlike Ellison who is still in office), but people on both sides of the aisle like him and he might be able to get people to come together.

And this woman saying that they should pick a person just because of their race? That is beyond stupid in this day and age. She's actually practicing a form of racism herself.

And I say this, knowing full well lots of you people on this board think I'm a "loony leftist".
Or we could go with a big FUCK YOU to the deplorables and have Hillary or Obama lead the DNC.
You clowns deserve both of them incompetent fools.

Joe Biden after he leaves office. Not only would he be able to be full time (unlike Ellison who is still in office), but people on both sides of the aisle like him and he might be able to get people to come together.

And this woman saying that they should pick a person just because of their race? That is beyond stupid in this day and age. She's actually practicing a form of racism herself.

And I say this, knowing full well lots of you people on this board think I'm a "loony leftist".
Or we could go with a big FUCK YOU to the deplorables and have Hillary or Obama lead the DNC.
Go ahead and put the two people that was the reason why you lost in charge. lol, please do that!
Neither of them are the reason we lost. Nobody could have predicted being blind-sided by a little less than half the country cheering foreign sabotage and fake news. You don't turn and run from the war when evil wins a battle.
No it was Obama's agenda and his policies. It also doesn't help that hillary is a treasonous bitch.
You can't even go 2 sentences with parroting a complete lie.

i wonder if liberals and BLM are aware that its white men who pretty much have built everything they see,,,,and arent most doctors,,,"White Men"....yah,,,lets see what the USA would look like without any white crackers.

Go ahead and keep pissing off 70% of the population. Its what we love about the self a destructing Demonrats!

A former spokeswoman for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign says the Democratic Party should choose Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota as the new head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), primarily because he isn’t white and “we don’t need white people” leading the party.

Former Sanders Spox: Democrats ‘Don’t Need White People’ Leading Party

Yea, because Donna Brazile was too white to run the DNC, or maybe it was because she cheated in giving the debate questions to the bulldyke. A real black person would never do that

Go ahead and put the two people that was the reason why you lost in charge. lol, please do that!
Neither of them are the reason we lost. Nobody could have predicted being blind-sided by a little less than half the country cheering foreign sabotage and fake news. You don't turn and run from the war when evil wins a battle.
No it was Obama's agenda and his policies. It also doesn't help that hillary is a treasonous bitch.
Tell me how many Democrat leaders you lost since Obama has been president. Including governors? I think there is less than 20 now? Lol, you keep believing your own lies!

I'm good with that! Pelosi works too.
because if you're stupid enough to still think Obama is a foreign citizen, you don't need to be mixed in with the regular people.
You mean like Hillary Clinton, since that's the "birth" of the brother movement.

And WHY is it inconceivable to you, even the possibility that he was born in his father's home country? Even his grandmother says she witnessed his birth. Why is that too hard for you to accept?

Yea, because Donna Brazile was too white to run the DNC, or maybe it was because she cheated in giving the debate questions to the bulldyke. A real black person would never do that
WE (non Democrats) need more people like her leading that Party. Won't be long until all relatively sane people abandon that divisive, racist Party.

Actually, there isn't much. ISIL/ISIS/DaEsh is all the same group. I don't call them ISIS because that kinda associates them with the Egyptian deity of life. ISIL is one name they hate to be called, as well as is Da Esh, so, as a matter of protest against them, I call them names they are called but don't like.
Sorry. FAIL!

Obama uses ISIL because it incorporates THE LAND OF ISRAEL. Simple as that

i wonder if liberals and BLM are aware that its white men who pretty much have built everything they see,,,,and arent most doctors,,,"White Men"....yah,,,lets see what the USA would look like without any white crackers.
We evil whites are who brought the rest of the world beyond a 35 year life expectancy, their cell phones, computers, refrigerators, autos, airplanes....

Like you said, EVERYTHING!

We are gods to them and they resent us for it.

We evil whites are who brought the rest of the world beyond a 35 year life expectancy, their cell phones, computers, refrigerators, autos, airplanes....

Like you said, EVERYTHING!

We are gods to them and they resent us for it.
right,,,and who invented electricity?

President elect Trump is trying to free blacks from the clutches of the Democratic party plantations and Dem's are shitting their pants full.

I guess America deserves the one about to take over the White House
Tell me how many Democrat leaders you lost since Obama has been president. Including governors? I think there is less than 20 now? Lol, you keep believing your own lies!
The pendulum swings as it always does. In 2, 4, 6, and 8 years the pendulum will swing back in a big way. If there's still a country that is.

Regardless, Obama leaves the White House with a great approval rating.

If there's still a country that is.
You can thank Trump that there will be.
Trump is the reason that for the first time since the Cold War there is reason to believe there won't be.

Maybe he'll remain a pathological liar and everything he promised on the campaign trail was a lie to fool you rubes. We should be okay then.

I guess America deserves the one about to take over the White House
The pendulum swings as it always does. In 2, 4, 6, and 8 years the pendulum will swing back in a big way. If there's still a country that is.

Regardless, Obama leaves the White House with a great approval rating.
That's coming from the same people that said that hillary would win in a landslide. lol democrats have no credibility left.

Another down side is that Ellison is a Muslim, and you would hear a bunch of people on the far right screaming that ISIL is infiltrating our government.

BTW, do you know the difference between "ISIL" and ISIS?

Actually, there isn't much. ISIL/ISIS/DaEsh is all the same group. I don't call them ISIS because that kinda associates them with the Egyptian deity of life. ISIL is one name they hate to be called, as well as is Da Esh, so, as a matter of protest against them, I call them names they are called but don't like.
ISIS is the Islamic State in Syria. ISIL is what obama calls them because that is the Islamic State in the Levant and includes Israel which is what obama wants to do. Daesh is what they call themselves.

It is highly doubtful that Isis knows or cares that the west associates Isis with Egyptian dynastic religion.

Democrats don't care.

Democrats don't care.
i wonder when the average person drives by those huge/awesome estates on the beaches of new england/long island, and wonder where some of them got the money? many didnt even work for it! just stole it from the middle class!

i really hope that by 2018, we will see the day when any black american that wants to work wont have any problem finding work!
Unfortunately, too many are simply unemployable. The liberal education system is responsible for that. Too many others without education or marketable skills still see entry level jobs as beneath them. It would take generations to fix this mess. Still, there are many, capable of working who will definitely do better under conservative leadership.

Forum List

Back