WE GOT 'EM!!!! Yippie-Kay-Yay AMERICA!!!! Be proud today!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Okay, gotta just let out a good ole American pride rant!!! A big ole red white and blue boner!!!!!

The Japs bomb Hawaii?? Our military bombs them off the map!
The Nazis sink our ships? Our military crushes them.
Bin Laden attacks our towers? Our SEALS shoot him in the damn eye!
Saddam wants to be a tyrant? The Army digs him out of a hole like a dead snake!

Shithead terrorist want to shoot unarmed Army troops in Texas???? A female cop drops his ass!!!!

Some punk ass terrorists wanna bomb innocent people at a marathon?? Our cops shoot them like rabid dogs that they are!!!

I cant help but feel this rush of American pride right now. Unlike the scum across the Earth, we folks here in America may disagree passionately, bitterly with each other. But we vote and protest. We dont slaughter each other. When scum from the Earth comes here, to OUR country......not "my" country, OUR country......our folks wont take it. Whether its our military, our cops, or just a good citizen packing heat.....somebody is gonna fight back, and WIN!!!

:rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BN1jSpiyIM]team america theme with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Few people on this forum could wish they were on this op as much as I wish I could have been, and every single bed wetting actor on earth is already flying in.

Yes, LAW ENFORCEMENT did a great job today.

I would imagine Boston is probably partying it up, not that a Bostonian ever needs an excuse to drink a few.

The-American-Flag.gif

AMERICA!

Okay, gotta just let out a good ole American pride rant!!! A big ole red white and blue boner!!!!!

Shithead terrorist want to shoot unarmed Army troops in Texas???? A female cop drops his ass!!!!

Some punk ass terrorists wanna bomb innocent people at a marathon?? Our cops shoot them like rabid dogs that they are!!!

I cant help but feel this rush of American pride right now. Unlike the scum across the Earth, we folks here in America may disagree passionately, bitterly with each other. But we vote and protest. We dont slaughter each other. When scum from the Earth comes here, to OUR country......not "my" country, OUR country......our folks wont take it. Whether its our military, our cops, or just a good citizen packing heat.....somebody is gonna fight back, and WIN!!!

Yep, until the next incident and we're right back to blaming right wing extremists and then later to be show how wrong people are.

Yep, until the next incident and we're right back to blaming right wing extremists and then later to be show how wrong people are.

As usual, well said.

As stated before. When we have a terrorist incident in this nation, it is almost always either Islamic Radical or Far Right Wingnuts. The usual suspects. So, quit your whining and talk to your brother wingnuts and encourage them not to bomb government buildings or shoot police officers.

As stated before. When we have a terrorist incident in this nation, it is almost always either Islamic Radical or Far Right Wingnuts. The usual suspects. So, quit your whining and talk to your brother wingnuts and encourage them not to bomb government buildings or shoot police officers.

Really let's just forget about Chris Dorner the obama supporter.

Great piece of police work as they combed through reams of evidence to identify the guys. Once their picture was out, it was over

Four days from bomb blast to capture

Loved the scenes of the people of Boston mobbing the streets and cheering the police

Last edited:
not a very kind thing to say to your fellow americans.

really? When those bastards stop lying about their fellow americans we'll talk until then they can rot in hell.

redneck cocksuckers like you made a week off on another forum a real pleasure. See you're not as hateful as when i left - you're worse! What's the matter, that explosion in texas piss you off because that's fewer people rick perry can send to the gas chamber?

xxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxxx xx xx xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx.

Forum List

Back