We got exactly the kind of President we deserve

There is good news.

Trump is decidedly less popular today than he was the day he was elected.

He's going to need to be more popular if he's to win a second term.

What will he do to gain popularity? What can he do?

Just minutes ago Jeffery Toobin of CNN fame said something very interesting. Obviously I am forced to paraphrase here, so be kind and I will try to be as accurate as I can be.

News commentators on CNN were discussing the many times Trump has lied or misled the American people. Toobin asked why should Trump change? He got elected acting the way he does.

I paused the television and thought about that. Toobin was right.

By November 8, 2016, voters knew Trump was a prolific liar. He even bragged about it in his biography, The Art of the Deal. He called it truthful hyperbole. Here is what he said about the euphemism for outright lying.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Voters could see truthful hyperbole in play in nearly every speech, statement, and tweet Trump made during the Presidential campaign of 2016.

In addition to being a prolific liar, we knew from the Access Hollywood tapes that Trump was a sexual predator while married to the current First Lady. Voters heard Trump tell us in his own words about his sexual prowess with women. It was enough to make a Marine blush.

Voters also heard Trump ask for help from the Russian government. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

American voters were informed in October of 2016 that Russia was interfering in our Presidential election, and that WikiLeaks was acting as a conduit for the product of Russian hacking. American voters heard Trump praise WikiLeaks for the great job they were doing.

• October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
And so on, Trump repeated his unremitting praise of WikiLeaks during the remainder of the Presidential campaign.

In addition, Trump did nothing to hide his true character, a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. In fact, he made a point of everyone knowing that he was a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. He was proud of his overbearing characteristics. He was the ultimate alpha male.

Sixty-three million Americans thought Trump was a good choice for the President of the United States. Ninety million Americans stayed home on Election Day, and another ten million threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning, thinking they were protesting. No one listened to their protests as sixty-three million Americans cheered mightily as Trump won the election and became our President.

Toobin was right. Those sixty-three million Americans knew what they were getting, and to this day they are proud of their choice. Trump was exactly the kind of man they wanted as President. After all, they say so on this venue every day.

We got exactly the kind of President we deserve.

Last edited: 3 minutes ago
100% correct.

Voter apathy is at an all time high. And most who do vote are not as informed as they should be. Me included.

Seth Rich exposed the corruption and criminality of the DNC abd their attemots to steal the election while colluding with the lamestream media.

Just minutes ago Jeffery Toobin of CNN fame said something very interesting. Obviously I am forced to paraphrase here, so be kind and I will try to be as accurate as I can be.

News commentators on CNN were discussing the many times Trump has lied or misled the American people. Toobin asked why should Trump change? He got elected acting the way he does.

By November 8, 2016, voters knew Trump was a prolific liar. He even bragged about it in his biography, The Art of the Deal. He called it truthful hyperbole. Here is what he said about the euphemism for outright lying.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Voters could see truthful hyperbole in play in nearly every speech, statement, and tweet Trump made during the Presidential campaign of 2016.

In addition to being a prolific liar, we knew from the Access Hollywood tapes that Trump was a sexual predator while married to the current First Lady. Voters heard Trump tell us in his own words about his sexual prowess with women. It was enough to make a Marine blush.

Voters also heard Trump ask for help from the Russian government. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

American voters were informed in October of 2016 that Russia was interfering in our Presidential election, and that WikiLeaks was acting as a conduit for the product of Russian hacking. American voters heard Trump praise WikiLeaks for the great job they were doing.

• October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
And so on, Trump repeated his unremitting praise of WikiLeaks during the remainder of the Presidential campaign.

In addition, Trump did nothing to hide his true character, a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. In fact, he made a point of everyone knowing that he was a narcissistic, self-centered bigmouth. He was proud of his overbearing characteristics. He was the ultimate alpha male.

Sixty-three million Americans thought Trump was a good choice for the President of the United States. Ninety million Americans stayed home on Election Day, and another ten million threw their vote away on a candidate who had no chance of winning, thinking they were protesting. No one listened to their protests as sixty-three million Americans cheered mightily as Trump won the election and became our President.

Toobin was right. Those sixty-three million Americans knew what they were getting, and to this day they are proud of their choice. Trump was exactly the kind of man they wanted as President. After all, they say so on this venue every day.

Same old tired ass shit...Sane, logical folks can't give two fucks about the shit that doesn't matter...We're way too busy pointing and laughing at Liberal filth.
Look, Wetbacks, barely legals, criminals, bottom feeding degenerates, white guilt wackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses and feminazi's should continue to hate Trump while ALL good, positive contributing, law abiding REAL Americans should continue to smile ear to fucking ear......

Here's the shit that matters.

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
  • 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
  • More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    • African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
    • Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    • Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
  • Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    • Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
  • Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    • July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
    • July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
  • Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
  • Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
  • Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
  • Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    • 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
  • Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
  • Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    • Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
  • Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    • Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
  • 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
  • Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
  • Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
  • Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
  • Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
  • Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
  • Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
    • Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
  • Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.

edited to keep within copywrite rules-meister
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Just one minor point, but it is illustrative...

No rational human listening to the Access Hollywood tape believes he was talking about HIS OWN PAST ACTIONS, but rather, the privileges of fame and wealth. In effect, "When you are rich and famous, you can get away with anything", e.g., grabbing women by their private parts. Indeed, even among all of the slanderous lies cooked up by his political enemies, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ACCUSATION OF THIS ACT.

So in a posting where you go on and on about how Trump lies, your own Exhibit A is A LIE!

What do you think this does for YOUR CREDIBILITY, Bitch?

No rational human listening to the Access Hollywood tape believes he was talking about HIS OWN PAST ACTIONS, but rather, the privileges of fame and wealth. In effect, "When you are rich and famous, you can get away with anything", e.g., grabbing women by their private parts. Indeed, even among all of the slanderous lies cooked up by his political enemies, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ACCUSATION OF THIS ACT.

So in a posting where you go on and on about how Trump lies, your own Exhibit A is A LIE!

That's insane.

There is good news.

According to the same polls that predicted a Hildebeast landslide?? Who will leftards throw out there in 2020?? Biden, the pervert? Pochahantas Warren? Booker, Harris? Black nationalists with a serious commie bent?

Good luck with all that.

(snicker)

There is good news.

According to the same polls that predicted a Hildebeast landslide?? Who will leftards throw out there in 2020?? Biden, the pervert? Pochahantas Warren? Booker, Harris? Black nationalists with a serious commie bent?

Good luck with all that.

(snicker)

(tootsie roll)

a lot of people voted for him because they hated hillary so much, they would rather have putin's bitch in the whitehouse.
You kinda contradicted yourself since it was Putin’s Bitch that bought Putin’s Dossier and spent $1.5 Billion to buy and lie her way in to the White House.

Putin’s Bitch is Bill Clinton’s Ball & Chain.

fake news
Having two Bush presidents and the potential of two Clinton presidents is proof enough of a corrupted and sell out nation.

100% correct.

Voter apathy is at an all time high. And most who do vote are not as informed as they should be. Me included.

I’m not a bit apathetic. I’m voting straight R again, and keeping him where he’s at. If I wanted a dim, I’d be really apathetic. Apparently the house and senate is being infiltrated by terrorists who believe they can spout racism whenever they want. Just look at AOC (ASSHOLE OF THE CENTURY), and her associates. They are completely delusional, and being backed by foreign investors. And none of these idiots have a platform for 2020. Everything free, and raising taxes. It’s free for them. For life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were plenty of accusations after the tape came out, but no proof of it.

It's really pretty fucking funny how many people in and out of the media act like people running for office lying started with Trump it's not politicans lying that most people have a problem with it's just those you don't support doing it you have the problem with. Hillary supporters didn't care about her lies anymore than Trump supporters cared about his.

That's only what tard voters pretended to hear. The rest ou us get his humor

100% correct.

I’m not a bit apathetic. I’m voting straight R again, and keeping him where he’s at. If I wanted a dim, I’d be really apathetic. Apparently the house and senate is being infiltrated by terrorists who believe they can spout racism whenever they want. Just look at AOC (ASSHOLE OF THE CENTURY), and her associates. They are completely delusional, and being backed by foreign investors. And none of these idiots have a platform for 2020. Everything free, and raising taxes. It’s free for them. For life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're pretty much the poster child for a low/no information voter.

Forum List

Back