‘We got rolled’: How GOP grassroots lost the fight with Biden after it was focused on Trump: Trump is making it harder to launch modern day Tea Party

He did pick Harris, or I should say, he did allow someone to pick Harris who was one of the biggest proponents of prosecuting the "war on drugs" when she was a prosecutor.
Exactly, which is why they are not even passing MJ reform bills to make into law because of Biden.

BIden is never gonna go more left because he is a staunch hardliner from the drug war years.

You don't think that the First Son has any influence on President Biden?

Hunter has been known to dabble in illegal narcotics from time to time you know.

Ha!

I remember the Tea Party.....I went to a meeting and it was GTG.....Left on business for a couple months, went back, and it had been taken over by Paul-Bots and the remnants swept-up by those that turned RINO on us like Ryan & Co..
The ethos of the "Paul-bots" was at the core of the TEA Party....They've certainly been orphaned by the joke that the LP has turned into.

As I recall, it was a group headed by neocon establishment douche canoe Dick Armey, which tried the hostile takeover of the TEA Party.

The Tea Party gifted a majority to the GOP leaders then the GOP leaders took a giant shit on them, snatched defeat from victory and gifted control back to the Dems.

Moderate Republicans like Mitt and McCain have been schlonged in the past- how can you think that hey would be successful now? Particularly after these same moderates have been making political hay over the past 7 years attacking the GOP base with their "never-trumpster" message? Don't you think that would turn off the 74 million Little Trumpsters in the general election?
Mealy-mouthed schmendricks like McLouse and Mittens are the ones who gave us Trump....Now the moonbats -who would never ever vote for those clowns- sit around pining for the return to power of these sleazy used car peddlers.

Mealy-mouthed schmendricks like McLouse and Mittens are the ones who gave us Trump....Now the moonbats -who would never ever vote for those clowns- sit around pining for the return to power of these sleazy used car peddlers.

If the Bushes and the Cheneys and McCains and Romneys had actually delivered to the people when they were in office, Donald J. Trump would have never run for office or stood a chance if he did.

Trump wasn't a politician, he was a hotelier, builder, educator, TV personality, WWE Hall of Famer, and real estate mogul.

The ethos of the "Paul-bots" was at the core of the TEA Party....They've certainly been orphaned by the joke that the LP has turned into.

As I recall, it was a group headed by neocon establishment douche canoe Dick Armey, which tried the hostile takeover of the TEA Party.
"Mah Weed" was all the local Paul-Bots cared about.....They were basically (large L) Libertarians that co-oped it in my AO.

Like I said I was gone but any sensible discourse was shouted down by those fuckin' loons when I went back.....I never attended another meeting and the TP in my AO died with the Paul-bots.

I was like:

n90hfJNMIorOC1sk4F8P-jbMSeYcvGs74869HUn-Ick.gif

Forum List

Back