🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a mass shooting problem. What are repubs going to do about it?

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

Theres a Mass society problem, what are Liberals going to do about it? prescribe more antidepressants ?
The gun violence is only a sign of other things. At this point theres only so much politicians can control. Even if there was a ban on guns sales, guns would be sold black market, they would still get the guns.
Exactly. What do YOU propose we do about our Mass society problem? We need ideas. Has no one got ANY?
"The Purge"?

We have more permit holders and the problem is getting worse...
Really? Violent crime is going down! You emotional retards think history started with social media and Bush. THINK

Mass shootings are down?
I clearly said "violent crime"

See the OP, we are discussing mass shootings. Clearly state violent crime somewhere else.
So you want to curb mass shootings but not worry about violent crime?

The topic is mass shootings. Not the same as most violent crime.

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

it's kind of not surprising you consider your fellow citizens "nuts".

Progressives seem to have a trust issue unless the person is from the government or in a government uniform. How things have changed since the 60's.
I'd say my fellow citizen, the shit that killed 14 people yesterday, is a nut. How about you? Do you think he's just peachy?

And he got what was coming to him, so did his asshole wife. But you want to lump all of us in with him when it comes to who can get a gun, and how easily.

I'm sorry, but there is no reason to make me wait 3-6 months for a fucking revolver for my house because you think i "might/could/maybe/possibly" turn out to be a nutter.
Are you a nut, Marty? If not, I don't care if you have a gun or not. It's the nuts that shouldn't have them.

Then how do you propose stopping them without restricting me?

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

it's kind of not surprising you consider your fellow citizens "nuts".

Progressives seem to have a trust issue unless the person is from the government or in a government uniform. How things have changed since the 60's.
I'd say my fellow citizen, the shit that killed 14 people yesterday, is a nut. How about you? Do you think he's just peachy?

No, he's a Muslim. Are you calling 1.7 billion people crazy?

Really? Violent crime is going down! You emotional retards think history started with social media and Bush. THINK

Mass shootings are down?

See the OP, we are discussing mass shootings. Clearly state violent crime somewhere else.

It is violent crime just more people getting killed at once, genius. If you don't care to discuss anything else than bullshit rhetoric, just close this bitch down.

Dems control California...what did they do to stop it? Passed some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and it still happened.
Passing those strict gun laws not only didn't stop gun violence, it encouraged it, and made more of it happen. All taking guns out of the hands of law-abiding, licensed gun owners does, is make everyone more vulnerable. It gives the mass shooters a green light to go places where they know everyone is UNarmed and defenseless, and shoot the place up. If they had to think, there wii be a half dozen gun carriers in that crows then 1) in most cases, they wouldn't even show up or 2) if they did, as soon as they fired their first shot, they'd be cut down in a hail of bullets.

So far it seems really clear our republican congress will do nothing.
WE HOPE SO :thup:
Some people enjoy their freedom.

Most people enjoy not being killed also.
Then they should focus on being able to protect themselves. Personal responsibility and all..
People shouldn't have to give up freedoms so limp wrists feel better.

So then republicans should do what?
Goddamnit, you brain dead dumbfuck.. NOTHING

Mass shootings are down?

It is violent crime just more people getting killed at once, genius. If you don't care to discuss anything else than bullshit rhetoric, just close this bitch down.

if you want to discuss all violent crime start a thread.

So far it seems really clear our republican congress will do nothing.

Then they should focus on being able to protect themselves. Personal responsibility and all..

Ok so they will do nothing. I fail to see how that will help. That might be hard to run on.

How many gun homicides do we average a year in this country ?

10-12 k

Whats the total population ?

300m plus.....

Whats the gun homicide rate ????????

if you want to discuss all violent crime start a thread.
mass shootings are violent crime you brain dead dumbfuck
Stop with your bullshit, limp wristed rhetoric and be a goddamn adult!

Ok so they will do nothing. I fail to see how that will help. That might be hard to run on.
WHAT WILL HELP?

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

I would ban the reporting of mass shootings beyond local news.
That way unless it is close to you, you won't hear about it.

That seems like a serious attack on free speech.

No. Just some restrictions on the type of news that can be reported.

Let's call it News Control.

Yes that sounds like it could be abused. Next you don't hear what tyrannical politicians are doing...

But, if only saves one life, isn't it worth it?

Forum List

Back