🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a mass shooting problem. What are repubs going to do about it?

I GOT IT!
Lets make mass shootings illegal!

Already is.
retard.gif

Dems control California...what did they do to stop it? Passed some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and it still happened.
Then what is the republican answer? They control congress.

What do YOU propose be done? I'm guessing total gun ban? It will never happen, it's a leftist pipe dream

I'm not proposing anything. I want to known what republicans are going to do.
I hope that repubs do Nothing except stopping the importation of enemies Brian !! Also , they can start the deportation of those same enemies Brian !!

See the OP, we are discussing mass shootings. Clearly state violent crime somewhere else.
So you want to curb mass shootings but not worry about violent crime?

The topic is mass shootings. Not the same as most violent crime.
It is violent crime just more people getting killed at once, genius. If you don't care to discuss anything else than bullshit rhetoric, just close this bitch down.

if you want to discuss all violent crime start a thread.
mass shootings are violent crime you brain dead dumbfuck
Stop with your bullshit, limp wristed rhetoric and be a goddamn adult!

Yes and so is armed robbery and rape. All very different. Try to focus even if it hurts.

So you want to curb mass shootings but not worry about violent crime?

The topic is mass shootings. Not the same as most violent crime.
It is violent crime just more people getting killed at once, genius. If you don't care to discuss anything else than bullshit rhetoric, just close this bitch down.

if you want to discuss all violent crime start a thread.
mass shootings are violent crime you brain dead dumbfuck
Stop with your bullshit, limp wristed rhetoric and be a goddamn adult!

Yes and so is armed robbery and rape. All very different. Try to focus even if it hurts.
Focus on what, idiot?
How do you curb mass shootings and not violent crime?
How you about you CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR OWN FUCKIN THREAD?

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

Hopefully brush off the Democrats into the ditch in the next election, wake up, and deal with crimes and criminals as they should be dealt with.

Dems control California...what did they do to stop it? Passed some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and it still happened.
Then what is the republican answer? They control congress.

What do YOU propose be done? I'm guessing total gun ban? It will never happen, it's a leftist pipe dream

I'm not proposing anything. I want to known what republicans are going to do.
I hope that repubs do Nothing except stopping the importation of enemies Brian !! Also , they can start the deportation of those same enemies Brian !!

Be more specific. Who are you going to deport? Who you stopping from coming in?

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

We have a Muslim problem. It's time to stop importing more of the problem.

Didn't the repubs already stop that? The vast majority of our mass shootings aren't Muslim. Repubs control congress, what are they going to do about it?
Getting rid of the road block in the White House will be a good start. Can't pass anything unless the turd signs off on it. Check with a grade schooler and have them walk you through it.

So they will do nothing? Just cry about the president? They were elected to whine?
We're supposed to ignore your perpetual whines about the ebil wepubwicans? Who the fuck takes you seriously?

with the election of a Trump the importation of enemies might stop and the deportation of enemies might start Brian .

Didn't the repubs already stop that? The vast majority of our mass shootings aren't Muslim. Repubs control congress, what are they going to do about it?
Getting rid of the road block in the White House will be a good start. Can't pass anything unless the turd signs off on it. Check with a grade schooler and have them walk you through it.

So they will do nothing? Just cry about the president? They were elected to whine?
We're supposed to ignore your perpetual whines about the ebil wepubwicans? Who the fuck takes you seriously?

Where have I made that claim? I've simply asked what they will do. Now try to answer like an adult.

Where have I made that claim? I've simply asked what they will do. Now try to answer like an adult.
I did. You don't even know what congress does or is for. What did the Democrats do to stop violence? Why do assholes like you only blame congress when Republicans hold it?

That said, I don't recall this level of violence while Bush was in office.

well , shouldn't have allowed the importion of muslim farooks parents and certainly shouldn't have allowed the importation of farooks murdering muslim wife Brian .

I did. You don't even know what congress does or is for. What did the Democrats do to stop violence? Why do assholes like you only blame congress when Republicans hold it?

That said, I don't recall this level of violence while Bush was in office.

Then what was it bush did?

Forum List

Back