🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a mass shooting problem. What are repubs going to do about it?

well , shouldn't have allowed the importion of muslim farooks parents and certainly shouldn't have allowed the importation of farooks murdering muslim wife Brian .
Ok but most these mass shootings aren't muslims. That won't have a noticeable effect.

The common thread with these mass shooters is they suffer from mental problems few if any seek help or check themselves into a mental hospital and you can't involuntarily commit people so unless you are willing to support passage of law that does permit people to be involuntarily committed which the ACLU and other civil rights groups would be sure to challenge in court there is very little Congress can do.

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

Hopefully brush off the Democrats into the ditch in the next election, wake up, and deal with crimes and criminals as they should be dealt with.

They are in control of congress now. What are you proposing they should do?
What will obama do?

Push for gun control I assume.

well , shouldn't have allowed the importion of muslim farooks parents and certainly shouldn't have allowed the importation of farooks murdering muslim wife Brian .

I'm not sure what language that ^^ is but if I understand what pismoe is pissing about, he's saying we should not allow immigrants because their descendants might turn out to be shooters.

Huh?

The common thread with these mass shooters is they suffer from mental problems few if any seek help or check themselves into a mental hospital and you can't involuntarily commit people so unless you are willing to support passage of law that does permit people to be involuntarily committed which the ACLU and other civil rights groups would be sure to challenge in court there is very little Congress can do.

Is that what they should do then?

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

it's kind of not surprising you consider your fellow citizens "nuts".

Progressives seem to have a trust issue unless the person is from the government or in a government uniform. How things have changed since the 60's.
I'd say my fellow citizen, the shit that killed 14 people yesterday, is a nut. How about you? Do you think he's just peachy?

And he got what was coming to him, so did his asshole wife. But you want to lump all of us in with him when it comes to who can get a gun, and how easily.

I'm sorry, but there is no reason to make me wait 3-6 months for a fucking revolver for my house because you think i "might/could/maybe/possibly" turn out to be a nutter.
Are you a nut, Marty? If not, I don't care if you have a gun or not. It's the nuts that shouldn't have them.

Then how do you propose stopping them without restricting me?
Like I mentioned yesterday, hire more people to run background checks. Currently, after three days if the feds don't get back to you, you get your gun no matter if you have a record or not. One of the recent mass shooters was able to buy weapons because of that. Also, gun shows.

Ok but most these mass shootings aren't muslims. That won't have a noticeable effect.
doesn't matter , muslims are a problem in the USA , they are a fifth column and the more that are imported just allows the fifth column to get bigger Brian .

Republicans control congress, what are they going to do about our mass shooting problem?

Not much, anything we try to do, Obama would veto and the democrats would back him, so more people will die.

That shouldn't stop them from trying. It is their job after all.

They may yet try. Now that the shooting yesterday happened. Donald Trump wants to try, and so does Ted Cruz, but they can't do anything yet.

FYI - Mass shootings are NOT a political problem. It's silly and ridiculous to make an attempt to connect party politics with mentally unstable and angry individuals. It's impossible to rid society of guns, or to control gun ownership. Politics can NOT solve a problem that is determined by hatred, mental issues, and impulsive anger.

doesn't matter , muslims are a problem in the USA , they are a fifth column and the more that are imported just allows the fifth column to get bigger Brian .

Why are they a problem? I know several and don't see them as a problem.

Arm more nuts. I read in the paper today that the US averaged one mass shooting per day this year.

Republican Plan to avoid mass shootings

1. More guns
2. Ban Muslims
3. Build a wall

big country , big population and the importation of weird religion is part of the problem . Stop the importation of weird religion like 'islam' Brian .

Progressives seem to have a trust issue unless the person is from the government or in a government uniform. How things have changed since the 60's.
I'd say my fellow citizen, the shit that killed 14 people yesterday, is a nut. How about you? Do you think he's just peachy?

And he got what was coming to him, so did his asshole wife. But you want to lump all of us in with him when it comes to who can get a gun, and how easily.

I'm sorry, but there is no reason to make me wait 3-6 months for a fucking revolver for my house because you think i "might/could/maybe/possibly" turn out to be a nutter.
Are you a nut, Marty? If not, I don't care if you have a gun or not. It's the nuts that shouldn't have them.

Like I mentioned yesterday, hire more people to run background checks. Currently, after three days if the feds don't get back to you, you get your gun no matter if you have a record or not. One of the recent mass shooters was able to buy weapons because of that. Also, gun shows.

How can you possibly believe that background check are going to work? We already have background checks and they don't work. NONE of the people who committed these acts bought their guns without a background check. Not these muslim killers, not the Sandy Hook killer, none of them. I refuse to believe that you are that stupid.

and again, until NYC stops infringing on my rights, not one step fucking back.

FYI, do we know if this idiot would have failed a background check or not?

Not much, anything we try to do, Obama would veto and the democrats would back him, so more people will die.

They may yet try. Now that the shooting yesterday happened. Donald Trump wants to try, and so does Ted Cruz, but they can't do anything yet.

Repubs control congress.

big country , big population and the importation of weird religion is part of the problem . Stop the importation of weird religion like 'islam' Brian .

But they really aren't much of the problem. Most mass shooters are white males...

Republican Plan to avoid mass shootings

1. More guns
2. Ban Muslims
3. Build a wall

Not quite moron. That is just something that exists only in your alleged mind.

The truth:
1. More guns
2. Identify the enemy.
3. Deport the known enemies.
4. Wage real war.

they are especially a problem for Western civilization . Course muslims are a problem for ALL civilizations . See the work that they do in the desert homelands Brian .

Repubs control congress.

Jesus, really? You do realize that they don't have a veto-proof majority don't you? Think for once.

they are especially a problem for Western civilization . Course muslims are a problem for ALL civilizations . See the work that they do in the desert homelands Brian .

Show they are a significant problem here. Link?

Forum List

Back