🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We have a serious spending problem - and it can't be disputed

Typical partisan party horsepucky...rail on about what the other party did in the past, ignore what your own party is doing in the present
I see the partisan party blinders also impact your memory. I'd tell you to pull your head out of your ass, but being from Chicago, the view wouldn't change much.

In 1998, I was one of the Republican Assholes screaming for his impeachment. Yes, yes, I really, truly thought that the worst thing was a President lying about a blowjob, and i said "Subornation of Perjury" like that was a real thing.

And then we got Bush. We got two wars and two recessions that pretty much wiped most of us out. We watched a major city get wiped off the map because his giant new agency that handled disasters didn't know what to do. We earned the contempt of the whole world by starting a war over weapons that didn't exist.

Gee, I look at the bad old days when the worst thing I had to worry about was a President lying about a blow job.

In 1998 I was in elected office...as an independent...and I would have called you a moron for wanting to impeach the President. Clinton's blow job was the least of his crimes. That you don't know that is why you have your head up your ass.
In 1998 I was in elected office...as an independent...and I would have called you a moron for wanting to impeach the President. Clinton's blow job was the least of his crimes. That you don't know that is why you have your head up your ass.

Both Bushes, Clinton and Obama should be swinging from a rope.

Third Parties are fucking worthless.

ANd, no, really, 70 million dollars Ken Starr spent investigating the Clintons, all he could come up with was "lying about a blow job".

Hey moron...Independent means no party, not some dwarf third party. I know you need some party to do your thinnin for you, but not all of us share your handicap. You and one of your precious major parties are the folks that spent 70 million bucks prosecuting a blow job...so don't lay your guilt on me.

[Q

Hey moron...Independent means no party, not some dwarf third party. I know you need some party to do your thinnin for you, but not all of us share your handicap. You and one of your precious major parties are the folks that spent 70 million bucks prosecuting a blow job...so don't lay your guilt on me.

Uh, guy, you need a party to get something done. Just because you got elected dog-catcher for one term before people realized they made a horrible mistake doesn't impress anyone.

Point was, Clinton was a pretty awesome president. Bush was a horrible one.

Does Clinton first 4 years completely escape your memory or something?

You mean the ones where he cleaned up the mess Bush-41 left, turned the economy around, got unemployment down to 5%, and got easily re-elected?

You mean remember Hilarycare? LOL.. Oh I almost forgot! Hilary is running in 2016! You are an idiot if you can't see where I'm going with this.. Who controlled the federal Gov during Clinton second term that passed all of those budgets? Who got Clinton who was jumping from liberal agenda to liberal agenda on his knees waving the white flag and to sign all of these bills that the liberals like Obama and Reid don't sign? Remember the contract of America? Who had the American public on their side during all of this? The Republicans. Good guess. :) I'm eating you for breakfast now.

[Q

Uh, guy, you need a party to get something done. Just because you got elected dog-catcher for one term before people realized they made a horrible mistake doesn't impress anyone.

He wasn't a very good president at all actually. He was very political smart, which is why things actually got done in his second term that actually helped this country. Liberals don't make good president when it comes to the economy. FDR prolonged the depression by a good 5-10 years. Obama is doing the same. How ironic!

You mean remember Hilarycare? LOL.. Oh I almost forgot! Hilary is running in 2016! You are an idiot if you can't see where I'm going with this.. Who controlled the federal Gov during Clinton second term that passed all of those budgets? Who got Clinton who was jumping from liberal agenda to liberal agenda on his knees waving the white flag and to sign all of these bills that the liberals like Obama and Reid don't sign? Remember the contract of America? Who had the American public on their side during all of this? The Republicans. Good guess. :) I'm eating you for breakfast now.

Yeah, I remember HillaryCare. It was actually a pretty good idea.

What I remember was that you guys shut down the government trying to punish poor people, and Clinton stood up to you and Dole blamed Gingrich for fucking up his presidential run.

That's the way m ost sane people remember it.

So again, I have to ask, are you some kind of retard?

He wasn't a very good president at all actually. He was very political smart, which is why things actually got done in his second term that actually helped this country. Liberals don't make good president when it comes to the economy. FDR prolonged the depression by a good 5-10 years. Obama is doing the same. How ironic!

Uh, no, things got done in his FIRST term. That's why he GOT a second term.

and frankly, the last four recessions we've had have been on Republican watches. You have to go back to 1980 to find a "Democrat" recession.

[Q

Bush was more horrible than Clinton, but both were horrible.

BTW, I got plenty done without the help of a party...again, not everyone shares your handicaps, sunshine. I got so much done while elected that I got talked into serving on the staff of a US Senator. What have you done again? Nothing...got it...I may be a has-been, but you are a never-was.

Uh, no, things got done in his FIRST term. That's why he GOT a second term.

and frankly, the last four recessions we've had have been on Republican watches. You have to go back to 1980 to find a "Democrat" recession.

How was the economy after Jimmy Carter? God you are history retarded. Which liberal school did you go to? This is a game you don't want to play.

Last edited:
[Q

Is that why George Bush is thought of as the bestest most wonderful Repub President EVER. Because he oversaw such a fine economy. Wait for it................now come back and say; George Bush wasn't a "real" conservative Republican. And that's why George Bush FUCKED the entire country concerning the economy.

And then you say; wait till next time.

And you say Clinton wasn't a very good President, he was just very politically smart and got things done.

What the fuck you think a President is SUPPOSED to do? Be politically ignorant and get nothing done?

You are not very good at this.

Yeah, I remember HillaryCare. It was actually a pretty good idea.

What I remember was that you guys shut down the government trying to punish poor people, and Clinton stood up to you and Dole blamed Gingrich for fucking up his presidential run.

That's the way m ost sane people remember it.

So again, I have to ask, are you some kind of retard?

How about this.........You tell Hilary to run on Hilarycare and she will laugh at you and give you no spot in her campaign and run from you. Do you want the GOP to walk into the White house with not even a scratch? LOL. Keep it going. This is fun.

Clinton passed GOP bills. if he didn't they showed they were willing to play hardball and of course shut down the Gov. How do you think the GOP got Clinton against the ropes? he was a stobbern fool.

For the first time in U.S. history, revenues to the federal government hit $3 trillion in a single year (2014). And yet our failed liberal government still ran up half a trillion in deficit spending. We do not have a revenue problem - we have a spending problem. And it cannot be disputed.

Furthermore, it is not even remotely possible to burn through $3 trillion unless you're actively trying to collapse a nation/economy. It's an astronomical amount of money that cannot be spent unless you throw it away intentionally - like spending over $300k to give bunnies Swedish massages 4x's a day (you can't make this stuff up folks - just click here).

Federal Tax Revenue Surpasses 3 Trillion for First Time Ever

Weird, ECONOMISTS MEASURE BY PERCENTAGE OF GDP

Dubya took US to Korean war levels, Obama isn't near where Clinton had US

Historical Source of Revenue as Share of GDP

CBO: Fed tax rates hit historic low

The average tax rates for American households reached a historical low in 2009, according to a report issued by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

Indeed, federal taxes for American households averaged 17.4 percent in 2009, a historical low over the 1979 to 2009 period.

WEIRD, WASN'T THAT WHEN THE TP (BIRCHERS) WERE FORMED?

CBO Fed tax rates hit historic low - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

The average filer saw her effective tax rate drop from 22 percent in 1979 to 18.1 percent in 2010

Your taxes are really low in one chart - The Washington Post

Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950

Federal, state and local income taxes consumed 9.2% of all personal income in 2009, the lowest rate since 1950

Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950 - USATODAY.com

And? Since wages have stagnated since the 1970's, the feds responded and lowered the tax rate. The problem is, is that while the feds lowered it, state and local governments went up. In reality, when you include all taxes and fees, about 30 cents of every dollar goes toward taxes.

Mark

So we have FDR who prolonged the Great depression, we got Carter that started one, we now have a repeat by Obama who is pulling a play book from his Idol FDR by prolonging the recession. Look at how many times the republicans have to clean up financial messes. We'll just have to do it again.

BTW, I got plenty done without the help of a party...again, not everyone shares your handicaps, sunshine. I got so much done while elected that I got talked into serving on the staff of a US Senator. What have you done again? Nothing...got it...I may be a has-been, but you are a never-was.

Right and you have a Lexus and a 12 inch dick.

Come one, what is it about the internet where people need to brag about shit they never did.

So we have FDR who prolonged the Great depression, we got Carter that started one, we now have a repeat by Obama who is pulling a play book from his Idol FDR by prolonging the recession. Look at how many times the republicans have to clean up financial messes. We'll just have to do it again.

FDR didn't prolong the great depression. He got us out of it without plunging the country into dictatorship like the rest of the world did.

[Q

Is that why George Bush is thought of as the bestest most wonderful Repub President EVER. Because he oversaw such a fine economy. Wait for it................now come back and say; George Bush wasn't a "real" conservative Republican. And that's why George Bush FUCKED the entire country concerning the economy.

And then you say; wait till next time.

And you say Clinton wasn't a very good President, he was just very politically smart and got things done.

What the fuck you think a President is SUPPOSED to do? Be politically ignorant and get nothing done?

You are not very good at this.

Great job! Keep it coming guys. Common sense and history isn't joes strong suit.

How about this.........You tell Hilary to run on Hilarycare and she will laugh at you and give you no spot in her campaign and run from you. Do you want the GOP to walk into the White house with not even a scratch? LOL. Keep it going. This is fun.

Why would Hillary need to run on HillaryCare when we have ObamaCare? that's kind of nuts.

Fact is, most people want universal health care. It's only a fringe that doesn't.

FDR didn't prolong the great depression. He got us out of it without plunging the country into dictatorship like the rest of the world did.

No the war that was inevitable did. manufacturing did. Where the manufacturing today? Oh it's crushed by the Obama admin.. Play again?

Why would Hillary need to run on HillaryCare when we have ObamaCare? that's kind of nuts.

Fact is, most people want universal health care. It's only a fringe that doesn't.

You guys can kiss universal healthcare good by after this Obamacare fiasco. Only the far far left is for it. Hilary can't even run on it with public perception the way it is now. It's political suicide.

Right and you have a Lexus and a 12 inch dick.

Come one, what is it about the internet where people need to brag about shit they never did.

Again, all of us don't share your character flaws either, cupcake. But thanks for confirming that you are indeed a never-was...and feel threatened by people who have actually done things you have only jacked-off about.

Forum List

Back