We Have A Woman Vice President

AND she dropped an anchor baby, ensuring her profit.
And Kamala got sugar daddy Willie to get her a position at SF city hall insuring hers.
Melania was an international model. Kamala was just a whore sleeping around.

uh-huh.... nothing insured kamala's future if she couldn't do the job.

melania just married a man whore with 2 failed marraiges, a history of cheating & sporting a tribble on his head; & dropped his 5th spawn to keep her here in america. how long do you think she'll stick around after barron turns 18?

lol! stop being such a hypocrite.

Enough outta you, woman. You should be ashamed buying into that crap. Who we date is no one's business, and it sure doesn't make us whores.

It does kind of matter that the only way she got anywhere in politics was by having an adulterous affair with a man who was married to someone else; and who was in a position to give her political career a boost in exchange for sexual favors.

If not for her willingness to whore herself out in such a manner, who career would have consisted entirely of the pursuit of emergency medical vehicles, and most of us would have been spared from ever having had to hear of her.

And that's what this nation has now been reduced to. Assuming the presumed outcome of this election stands, that's the whore who will be our Vice President, and likely go on to become our President. For all the aspersions that your side has cast on Donald Trump's moral character (and much of it, justifiably so), this is who you've set as your standard.

she was duly elected to the position of AG where she did an excellent job. getting her state $billions from the bigbank foreclosure scandal ... which was way more than originally thought was gonna be the settlement.
She sucked her way into the job, and you know it.

& melania fucked her way into hers & YOU know it.

then i suggest you wear a mask & bring some sani hani.

The Drs are just deciding where they want to send me and how I’m gonna get there. I don’t do the mask thing.

then be ready for them to turn you away.

if you don't mask up - then you deserve what happens to you.
I would suspect that there will be people who won't wear a mask 24 hours a day. The Fuhrer rules!

then take yer chances & it's not really to protect yerself, but from spreading covidcooties to yer fellow americans.

how unamerican, unpatriotic & selfish..
Prove it

science has proven it. go to the mayo clinic, john's hopkins, the CDC, the clevland clinic sites to start if you wanna actually learn sumpthin'. but me thinx you won't, because donny loves the poorly educated long time & you fit right in there.
post their study. why don't you do that? I challenged you and you came back with nothing. post a link to the study that says masks stop the virus. I'll wait.

you're lazy.

do you have the slightest inclination that the 20+ sexual assault accusations against donny could possibly be true?

You say sexual assault like it’s a bad thing. Even if they are true.

must you always be an asshole?

my guess is yes. hopefully something like that never happens to someone you know... but god forbid, then you make sure they know what you think.
Making more friends?

lol - every day.
Way to be unifying

oh i see....

so you think anethema saying:

' You say sexual assault like it’s a bad thing. ' deserves a reply from me that should be 'unifying'? are you kidding me?

you have daughters.

shame on you.

That's a historic first!!

That seems lost in all this...

Congrats Ladies!

To bad its Harris who finished last in the primaries. Gabbard would have been a much better choice

Harris has loads of baggage. Especially how she got where she is. Some sexy reading there. Wonder if Willie Brown congratulated her??

donny - the man whore of NYC, who had decades long history of sleeping around & declared that ' STDs were his vietnam'... & knocked up his CONcubine whilst still married to his first wife had way more baggage, but 'cause he's a 'man' ... he gets a pass?

lol... the hypocrites on this here thread are so amusing.

Congrats Ladies!

To bad its Harris who finished last in the primaries. Gabbard would have been a much better choice

Harris has loads of baggage. Especially how she got where she is. Some sexy reading there. Wonder if Willie Brown congratulated her??

donny - the man whore of NYC, who had decades long history of sleeping around & declared that ' STDs were his vietnam'... & knocked up his CONcubine whilst still married to his first wife had way more baggage, but 'cause he's a 'man' ... he gets a pass?

Gee. I think you can paint Harris with that brush and in her case it would be very true.

Hold on...is anyone claiming Trump slept his way to the top?

Oh...wait...never mind...that smear only applies to successful women.

It's kind of the point, here.

Whatever moral failings he may have, whatever immoral behavior he may have engaged in; there is no credible claim that Trump gained any of his successes by sexually whoring himself out to anyone.

I'm Kamala Harris' case, there is no credible claim that she achieved any success by any other means than by being a whore.

she was elected AG of cali. & to the US senate. will you now be saying she slept with the voters to get that gig? c'mon... you might as well.

Congrats Ladies!

Gee. I think you can paint Harris with that brush and in her case it would be very true.

lol ... well she's VP now & i'm sure she doesn't care one bit what you think.

tutt tutt. come back in 4 years.

Congrats Ladies!

I'm sure she doesn't care. Oh we will be back in four years. Sure hope the country can survive four years of Biden.

Enough outta you, woman. You should be ashamed buying into that crap. Who we date is no one's business, and it sure doesn't make us whores.

It does kind of matter that the only way she got anywhere in politics was by having an adulterous affair with a man who was married to someone else; and who was in a position to give her political career a boost in exchange for sexual favors.

If not for her willingness to whore herself out in such a manner, who career would have consisted entirely of the pursuit of emergency medical vehicles, and most of us would have been spared from ever having had to hear of her.

And that's what this nation has now been reduced to. Assuming the presumed outcome of this election stands, that's the whore who will be our Vice President, and likely go on to become our President. For all the aspersions that your side has cast on Donald Trump's moral character (and much of it, justifiably so), this is who you've set as your standard.

she was duly elected to the position of AG where she did an excellent job. getting her state $billions from the bigbank foreclosure scandal ... which was way more than originally thought was gonna be the settlement.

She's not seeking a position of power.
She's not trying to force anyone to do anything, that I know of.

Harris isn't even a respectable whore; she's a power mongering commie.

XXXXX-meister

Last edited by a moderator:

Congrats Ladies!

No she isn't.

She's not seeking a position of power.
She's not trying to force anyone to do anything, that I know of.

Harris isn't even a respectable whore; she's a power mongering commie.

Fuck that cvnt.

LOL!

#BEBEST !!!!

Congrats Ladies!

No she isn't.

lol ... m'k .... you keep dreaming, little snowflake.

Congrats Ladies!

No she isn't.

lol ... m'k .... you keep dreaming, little snowflake.
Your mom never beat your ass for catching you with your hands in the cookie jar, did she?

Shitty parenting there.

if you say so, buttercup.

And Kamala got sugar daddy Willie to get her a position at SF city hall insuring hers.

melania just married a man whore with 2 failed marraiges, a history of cheating & sporting a tribble on his head; & dropped his 5th spawn to keep her here in america. how long do you think she'll stick around after barron turns 18?

You are delusional. About half the marriages end in divorce in america----Trump being married 3 times is nothing. Melania didn't need to get married to stay in the US--she was already allowed in. I am not quit sure what you think barron has to do with anything.

You are delusional. About half the marriages end in divorce in america----Trump being married 3 times is nothing. Melania didn't need to get married to stay in the US--she was already allowed in. I am not quit sure what you think barron has to do with anything.
Baron's a mute retard. Sort of like his brothers, although they're not mute. unfortunately.

you keep cheerleading for yer chosen one & his 3rd whore. i wouldn't doubt the prenup melania agreed to was the longer she stays the more cash she'll get in the inevitable divorce down the road. once barron turns 18, no more extra cash for him!

married 3x = defective character. & the so called 'christians' turning a blind eye at all that fornication & 'defiling the marriage bed' because their tax cuts was more important is the epitome of being hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back