We Have A Woman Vice President

he sold her body for cash... quite a few of her pics are ummmm.... quite naked.... hope the money was good.
Modeling nude does not make one a hooker. There you go with your funadementalist moralizing again.
1920 called you. They want their moral code back.

Another historic first is that Kamala never received a single vote. She dropped out of the race before the first primary.

but helped get votes to give biden the win & she is now VP.

dems the facts.
Can you imagine her talking to Xi of China and she spouting.. "I am a woman you can' talk to me like that'! She has gotten away with that. Never having to take a beating for her views or mouth. China may respect the weapons, but they will expand with impunity. Of course, she may go to war because Xi made her mad! She will find out it is not a congressional hanging of a potential judge.

he sold her body for cash... quite a few of her pics are ummmm.... quite naked.... hope the money was good.
Modeling nude does not make one a hooker. There you go with your funadementalist moralizing again.
1920 called you. They want their moral code back.

how about in bed with another woman......... i just LOVE how the evangelisticals suddeny didn't care about that either.................

how about in bed with another woman......... i just LOVE how the evangelisticals suddeny didn't care about that either.................
Like I love how you invent words to supplement the English language, which you cannot master apparently.

Do I care about a picture of model Melania in bed with another model? No.
I already told you that, dumb fuck. I only care about how Trump governs the nation.

And now I think I cannot play with you anymore. You bore me and take up my time with idiotic bullshit. bye

Forum List

Back