"We Have No Plan for This Except Sitting Around Hoping He Dies” – NBC Panelists Are Openly Wishing for Trump’s Death (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022

Under President Trump, gas prices and inflation were low, and the country was energy independent. Trump was able to rebuild our military, keep our enemies in check, fight back against China by instituting tariffs, negotiate four historic Middle East peace deals and provide a measure of border safety as a wall was being constructed.

All this progress was reversed under the administration of President Joe Biden, who is doing the bidding of radical leftists in the Democrat Party. As a result, Biden has implemented “green” energy policies by focusing on renewables and electric cars, while penalizing our domestic oil industry.

He canceled the Keystone XL pipeline, instituted a moratorium on drilling on federal land and offshore, canceled drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve, removed incentives for new drilling, and rejoined the Paris Climate Accords.

These policies have caused record inflation and gas prices and our country is once again dependent on foreign nations for our energy needs. Instead of taking responsibility for his actions, Biden demonized our oil and gas companies and even blasted owners of gasoline stations, even though many of them are small business owners struggling to survive.

I had a fear it would eventually come to this, liberals wishing for the death of President Trump. They're blatantly open about it now.

Wow, from reading the lead-in quote I thought at 1st they were talking about BIDEN, which would have been understandable.

:p

This is yet more proof that the Left is evil.

Unbelievable, they have no shame.

I had a fear it would eventually come to this, liberals wishing for the death of President Trump. They're blatantly open about it now.

The statist left is facing the reality of the situation. Lets face it like so far the Biden administration has been an abject failure by even many of the lefties opinions(not the statist left as they are permanently impaired/blinded). The Major Managed News Media(MMNM) need their left sided monopoly broken up so we can get back to truth in news. Biased news is no news @ all.

Maybe they are reaching the point of accepting reality. Trump will be the next president.
I'm accepting that nominating the former 1-term fuckup will be a winner for the Democratic Party.

Polling shows 65% of American don't want the orange blob back.

I'm accepting that nominating the former 1-term fuckup will be a winner for the Democratic Party.

Polling shows 65% of American don't want the orange blob back.
Think again.
Oh that's right, you can't think.

Think again.
Oh that's right, you can't think.
Don't need you bias poll.

Do you have a real one?

Forum List

Back