We have systemic racism is America...how is Biden going to fix it?

Just the mere fact that a democrat is in the WHITE HOUSE makes race relations better.

It's like magic!
I don’t blame bush or bush for fueling the fire of racism like I do trump. Bush just ignored blacks cause he knew he wouldn’t get their votes. But he didn’t woo white supremists
What racism? Do you have some evidence of such? I keep hearing all this nonsense about racism, yet we don't see a measurable increase in cases filed with the various agencies designed specifically to handle such things.
Show me a link that racist acts are down because when Obama was president you said they were up and you blamed it on him. Now we know they are even higher on trumps watch and now you want to say it doesn’t even exist?

You saw a measurable increase on Obama’s watch but you don’t see a measurable increase the last four years?

Im calling bullshit.
I never claimed any such thing when Obama was president. The ball remains in your court. Prove this so-called racism exists. The need for constant deflection isn't really building any confidence in your argument.
Don’t play dumb. I have white racist friends. I can’t get them on record but that don’t mean they aren’t racist.

it’s like we all know trumps a racist. But prove it. He’s been sued for it but to you that proves nothing right?
I'm not your friend, peddle your conspiracy theories somewhere else or provide some evidence.
I’ve had usmb republicans call me a traitor to my race for admitting as a white man I get to see systemic racism because my republican friends feel comfortable speaking honestly to me because I’m a white man.

My father also experienced it from the other side. He came from Greece and had a thick accent. I can’t tell you how many of his coworkers at ford told him to go back to his own country and quit stealing our jobs. Imagine how many were thinking the same thing but just didn’t say it. Can’t prove it if they don’t say it.

Now that me, his son, has assimilated into the white race, I can not side with the same racists who told my father to go back to where he came from.

Id rather side with the blacks Mexicans and muslims. Maybe not the muslims. Lol

...equal protection of the law is one place to start. It could be done by executive order, even a reality tv guy could have done it. Pardoning criminals is more, right wing.

Just the mere fact that a democrat is in the WHITE HOUSE makes race relations better.

It's like magic!
I don’t blame bush or bush for fueling the fire of racism like I do trump. Bush just ignored blacks cause he knew he wouldn’t get their votes. But he didn’t woo white supremists
What racism? Do you have some evidence of such? I keep hearing all this nonsense about racism, yet we don't see a measurable increase in cases filed with the various agencies designed specifically to handle such things.
Show me a link that racist acts are down because when Obama was president you said they were up and you blamed it on him. Now we know they are even higher on trumps watch and now you want to say it doesn’t even exist?

You saw a measurable increase on Obama’s watch but you don’t see a measurable increase the last four years?

Im calling bullshit.
I never claimed any such thing when Obama was president. The ball remains in your court. Prove this so-called racism exists. The need for constant deflection isn't really building any confidence in your argument.
Don’t play dumb. I have white racist friends. I can’t get them on record but that don’t mean they aren’t racist.

it’s like we all know trumps a racist. But prove it. He’s been sued for it but to you that proves nothing right?
I'm not your friend, peddle your conspiracy theories somewhere else or provide some evidence.
I’ve had usmb republicans call me a traitor to my race for admitting as a white man I get to see systemic racism because my republican friends feel comfortable speaking honestly to me because I’m a white man.

My father also experienced it from the other side. He came from Greece and had a thick accent. I can’t tell you how many of his coworkers at ford told him to go back to his own country and quit stealing our jobs. Imagine how many were thinking the same thing but just didn’t say it. Can’t prove it if they don’t say it.

Now that me, his son, has assimilated into the white race, I can not side with the same racists who told my father to go back to where he came from.

Telling foriegners to go back where they came from is not racism, moron. There's nothing surprising about Americans resenting foreigners who are taking their jobs.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Telling foriegners to go back where they came from is not racism, moron. There's nothing surprising about Americans resenting foreigners who are taking their jobs.
Not surprising true but ignorant af.

Any born in America American could have had my dads job. They weren’t willing to get up at 3am and work long hours. He worked in the cafeteria at Ford. Was a ford employee for 20 years then they outsourced the cafeteria to a vendor. No longer were cafeteria workers ford employees who got great medical and pensions. He was able to retire before 60.

Its ignorant because the corporations and economy need immigrants in order to grow. So these people come here legally. If you want it to stop tell your government to stop importing immigrants from other countries. Don’t tell the immigrants who came here legally to go back. It’s very ignorant.

They aren’t taking your jobs. These corporations need the help and you are either not capable or willing to do the work.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Let me explain what I mean by willing or capable. The white men who were jealous of my father weren’t willing to do the job my dad did. They were capable but didn’t want those hours. So he made a lot more than our white friends dads who didn’t work for the big three. Great pay, healthcare, car discounts, pensions.

Then my dad has a son, my brother. He rose to be Vice President at a fortune 500 company. All those white men who told my dad to go back to where he came from, their kids were not capable of that job. So you see why immigrants are better than whites who were born here? We are more willing and capable.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Thank goodness for our ocean barriers.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Too bad we don't have one to our South.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Too bad we don't have one to our South.
Everybody knows the New World is better.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Let me explain what I mean by willing or capable. The white men who were jealous of my father weren’t willing to do the job my dad did. They were capable but didn’t want those hours. So he made a lot more than our white friends dads who didn’t work for the big three. Great pay, healthcare, car discounts, pensions.

Then my dad has a son, my brother. He rose to be Vice President at a fortune 500 company. All those white men who told my dad to go back to where he came from, their kids were not capable of that job. So you see why immigrants are better than whites who were born here? We are more willing and capable.
Why would that make us want this country to be flooded by immigrants? Whether your friends' dads could do the job doesn't mean there isn't some other American can do the job.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Not surprising true but ignorant af.

Any born in America American could have had my dads job. They weren’t willing to get up at 3am and work long hours. He worked in the cafeteria at Ford. Was a ford employee for 20 years then they outsourced the cafeteria to a vendor. No longer were cafeteria workers ford employees who got great medical and pensions. He was able to retire before 60.

Its ignorant because the corporations and economy need immigrants in order to grow. So these people come here legally. If you want it to stop tell your government to stop importing immigrants from other countries. Don’t tell the immigrants who came here legally to go back. It’s very ignorant.

They aren’t taking your jobs. These corporations need the help and you are either not capable or willing to do the work.
Wrong. We don't need immigrants in order to grow. The only growth that allows is growth in the population. It doesn't improve my standard of living one bit.

Immigrants are taking out jobs. Only a fool doesn't understand that.

Biden was VP to the first POTUS that was not 100% white...and race relations got worse. Biden has been in public service for nearly 50 years. What will he do during his time in office that he has not done before? He never once said on the campaign “trail”.

Imagine if you will a forest fire and two people standing in front of it. You decide to ask one of them what they are going to do to stop the fire while completely ignoring the other guy with the torch in his hand.

I imagine Joe will resurrect Jesse Helms and start a busing company....

Biden was VP to the first POTUS that was not 100% white...and race relations got worse. Biden has been in public service for nearly 50 years. What will he do during his time in office that he has not done before? He never once said on the campaign “trail”.

Imagine if you will a forest fire and two people standing in front of it. You decide to ask one of them what they are going to do to stop the fire while completely ignoring the other guy with the torch in his hand.
The Democrat is the one with a torch in his hands.

The Democrat is the one with a torch in his hands.

No, the Democrat would be the guy on the phone to 911 (government). The guy with the torch called Mexicans rapists.

He’s not.

Typical democrat: "Of course I can't prove anything, but you know I'm right! I mean c'mon, you know it!"
You know systemic racism exists if usmb republicans or people who think like them are hiring managers in corporate America. Luckily a lot of Fortune 500 companies are not run by republican thinking executives and those companies are instituting diversity programs.

Probably more than half the fortune 500 companies have diversity programs. A lot of small business owners don’t have diversity programs and 99% of their employees are white. The blacks they employ are usually janitors, maids, factory workers. Not management ever. No bias there.

No one can "fix" the ethnic unpleasantness in this strange nation.

By the end of the century, Caucasians are projected to be a small minority.

So it will no longer be possible for certain folks to blame everything on Caucasians.

The nation in the next century will be populated and governed primarily by Hispanic people and African American people.

Certain folks will have to find another scapegoat to blame for "systemic racism."
Hispanic people and Asian people. African Americans are driving themselves to extinction. Between killing one another, drug deaths and abortions they might not exist at all by the next century.

Forum List

Back