We have systemic racism is America...how is Biden going to fix it?

Can you explain how race relations got worse?
Democrats kissing BLM ass as our cities burn down.
Now that trumps gone the burnings will stop. Odd for the black communities to act this way towards trump when he was so good to them. Supposedly.
It was mostly white people doing the burning and looting, you fucking douchebag. All you proved is that the riots were nothing more than pure terrorism.
We knew cospnservatives were going to blm rallies to cause trouble. Thanks for admitting that
Biden is a bigot and racist. The Prog Party will end up killing millions as the zero sum society is part of the mantra. Each according to ability. Each according to need is part of their agendas.
Where do right wingers get their propaganda and rhetoric? Right wing fantasy where y'all can Always be Right.
Nope that is not propaganda Biden is a racist

Unlike trump who people inferred as racist based on indirect evidence, Biden openly hates white people , specifically elderly white men like himself. He must be in denial of his color and age.

As usual it is your statements which are fallacies
That’s your theory? Us white liberals hate ourselves? What an idiot.

Anyone who voted for Biden believing he will do anything noteworthy is a fucking retard.

The guy's been a fixture in DC for almost half a century, and he's pretty much done nothing.

If you need proof that democrats are idiots, they decided to wait until senility started to rear its ugly head to make him their nominee...

Biden was VP to the first POTUS that was not 100% white...and race relations got worse. Biden has been in public service for nearly 50 years. What will he do during his time in office that he has not done before? He never once said on the campaign “trail”.
Its not up to Biden.
Its up to us to end racism.

Sounds good...what’s your plan, how will you get darkies to change their behavior and mend cultural deficiencies?

Now that trumps gone the burnings will stop. Odd for the black communities to act this way towards trump when he was so good to them. Supposedly.
It was mostly white people doing the burning and looting, you fucking douchebag. All you proved is that the riots were nothing more than pure terrorism.
We knew cospnservatives were going to blm rallies to cause trouble. Thanks for admitting that
Biden is a bigot and racist. The Prog Party will end up killing millions as the zero sum society is part of the mantra. Each according to ability. Each according to need is part of their agendas.
Where do right wingers get their propaganda and rhetoric? Right wing fantasy where y'all can Always be Right.

Unlike trump who people inferred as racist based on indirect evidence, Biden openly hates white people , specifically elderly white men like himself. He must be in denial of his color and age.

That’s your theory? Us white liberals hate ourselves? What an idiot.
It is not theory it is fact and my statement was directed against Biden, not one else. Try and keep up befoore commenting you moron

Sounds good...what’s your plan, how will you get darkies to change their behavior and mend cultural deficiencies?
When I said us I meant all of us, not just black folks. What are you willing to do?

I'm willing to vote to send 11-40 million illegal aliens home to Mexico to open up menial labor jobs for our black folks...are you?
I'm willing to vote to send 11-40 million illegal aliens home to Mexico to improve our education system for our blacks folks...are you?
I'm willing to vote to send 11-40 million illegal aliens home to Mexico to expand social services to our blacks folks...are you?

I agree to disagree. He is a career politician. Why do you believe what you?

Which is irrelevant he is still a stupid lying racist windbag.

I wonder how many prejudiced bigot's way of thinking would need to be changed to wipe out systemic racism?

More than 100 I'm guessing.

I wonder how many prejudiced bigot's way of thinking would need to be changed to wipe out systemic racism?

More than 100 I'm guessing.
Thinking does not in and of itself create systems. Even millions of people thinking the same thing. Systems are put in place to control of affect people such as affirmative action.

Getting rid of AA would be a good step towards eliminating systemic racism. Thinking cannot and should not be changed no matter how wrong someone thhinks.

When I said us I meant all of us, not just black folks. What are you willing to do?

I'm willing to vote to send 11-40 million illegal aliens home to Mexico to open up menial labor jobs for our black folks...are you?
I'm willing to vote to send 11-40 million illegal aliens home to Mexico to improve our education system for our blacks folks...are you?
I'm willing to vote to send 11-40 million illegal aliens home to Mexico to expand social services to our blacks folks...are you?
I’m for giving Mexico its land back. Are you?

Only a moron would support that.

Which land?

Forum List

Back