We have systemic racism is America...how is Biden going to fix it?

Which land?
The land Mexico owned before the white man came and stole it.
Not all of it was stolen so which land do you refer to?
The land that was stolen.
Nope some was purchased and some was lawfully given away.
Some was stolen.
So like I said which land are you referring to?
You want longitude and latitude?

Which land?
Not all of it was stolen so which land do you refer to?
The land that was stolen.
Nope some was purchased and some was lawfully given away.
Some was stolen.
So like I said which land are you referring to?
You want longitude and latitude?
General geographic areas by name would be fine. Even state names

Which land?
So it was OK for them to steal it, but not the whiteman?
It was not ok for them to steal it but its ok when the white man does it?
What's done is done. You don't resolve an injustice by creating another. I have a hard time experiencing moral outrage for a country that perpetrated countless atrocities of its own.

Just the mere fact that a democrat is in the WHITE HOUSE makes race relations better.

It's like magic!
I don’t blame bush or bush for fueling the fire of racism like I do trump. Bush just ignored blacks cause he knew he wouldn’t get their votes. But he didn’t woo white supremists
What racism? Do you have some evidence of such? I keep hearing all this nonsense about racism, yet we don't see a measurable increase in cases filed with the various agencies designed specifically to handle such things.
Show me a link that racist acts are down because when Obama was president you said they were up and you blamed it on him. Now we know they are even higher on trumps watch and now you want to say it doesn’t even exist?

You saw a measurable increase on Obama’s watch but you don’t see a measurable increase the last four years?

Im calling bullshit.
I never claimed any such thing when Obama was president. The ball remains in your court. Prove this so-called racism exists. The need for constant deflection isn't really building any confidence in your argument.

Just the mere fact that a democrat is in the WHITE HOUSE makes race relations better.

It's like magic!
I don’t blame bush or bush for fueling the fire of racism like I do trump. Bush just ignored blacks cause he knew he wouldn’t get their votes. But he didn’t woo white supremists
What racism? Do you have some evidence of such? I keep hearing all this nonsense about racism, yet we don't see a measurable increase in cases filed with the various agencies designed specifically to handle such things.
Show me a link that racist acts are down because when Obama was president you said they were up and you blamed it on him. Now we know they are even higher on trumps watch and now you want to say it doesn’t even exist?

You saw a measurable increase on Obama’s watch but you don’t see a measurable increase the last four years?

Im calling bullshit.
I never claimed any such thing when Obama was president. The ball remains in your court. Prove this so-called racism exists. The need for constant deflection isn't really building any confidence in your argument.
Don’t play dumb. I have white racist friends. I can’t get them on record but that don’t mean they aren’t racist.

it’s like we all know trumps a racist. But prove it. He’s been sued for it but to you that proves nothing right?

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.
Don’t play dumb. I have white racist friends. I can’t get them on record but that don’t mean they aren’t racist.

it’s like we all know trumps a racist. But prove it. He’s been sued for it but to you that proves nothing right?
I'm not your friend, peddle your conspiracy theories somewhere else or provide some evidence.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Lawsuits are about money not proof

Typical democrat: "Of course I can't prove anything, but you know I'm right! I mean c'mon, you know it!"

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

Lawsuits are tangible. Still no proof of this conspiracy theory though.

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

they are subjective and prove nothing

It's like magic!

Im calling bullshit.

they are subjective and prove nothing
The laws involved are not subjective, yet we see no increases in any tangible metrics, just provides more evidence that systemic racism is a conspiracy theory not backed by facts.

Forum List

Back