We have systemic racism is America...how is Biden going to fix it?

Can you explain how race relations got worse?
Democrats kissing BLM ass as our cities burn down.
Now that trumps gone the burnings will stop. Odd for the black communities to act this way towards trump when he was so good to them. Supposedly.
It was mostly white people doing the burning and looting, you fucking douchebag. All you proved is that the riots were nothing more than pure terrorism.
We knew cospnservatives were going to blm rallies to cause trouble. Thanks for admitting that

Biden was VP to the first POTUS that was not 100% white...and race relations got worse. Biden has been in public service for nearly 50 years. What will he do during his time in office that he has not done before? He never once said on the campaign “trail”.
This will be a task he gives to Kamala. First half black female Vice President.

Maybe if more companies hired more women and minorities we’d be doing better. So Kamala will be pushing for more diversity programs.

You guys watched Obama get us out of the Great Recession bush caused. Then you saw trump mishandle a national emergency.

So stop thinking you are hiring the brightest and best when you elect or hire a white man. Trump and bush prove the white guy is not always the best candidate. That just might be your bias.

The democrats and their forced mortgages got us into the Great Recession.......Bush tried to stop it the democrats blocked him.
Everyone would have paid their mortgages if bush didn’t send all our high paying manufacturing jobs overseas on purpose to break the unions Thus causing the Great Recession where the rich got richer and rest of us got poorer.

But what he can do is alter the trajectory of the conversation. That would be great, and I think he can do it. The question is whether he's given any help.

Do tell how he will alter the conversation. My money is on Biden pumping up the division by continuing to accuse white folks of racism every time a black person doesn’t succeed. The man elected a 1/2 black woman as his VP for this very reason. Race is on the forefront of every Democrat’s mind at all times. A conversation with a Democrat about honey bees can turn into being accused of racism. It is in their DNA...Biden is no different.
I doubt he'll change anything people like you think, say, or do. You'll just continue to heave mud from your end and avoid honest conversation.

The process will have to begin from more rational people towards the middle and work its way out. With the right approach, Biden could make that happen.

What do you deem an “honest” conversation? My guess is this means that I am to acquiesce to the fact that I am a racist because I don’t believe racism is the primary factor in the lack of overall success of the black people in the US. Many first generation black immigrants do well here. Granted, many Africans that come here are already well educated, but the point remains that they succeed despite the color of their skin, so it can’t just be about skin color. It also can’t just be about wealth as many very poor immigrants come to the US and do well. The problem is the left doesn’t want to hear this. They won’t even entertain the possibility that much of the responsibility lies with them, personally, and not any systematic problem.

But what he can do is alter the trajectory of the conversation. That would be great, and I think he can do it. The question is whether he's given any help.

Do tell how he will alter the conversation. My money is on Biden pumping up the division by continuing to accuse white folks of racism every time a black person doesn’t succeed. The man elected a 1/2 black woman as his VP for this very reason. Race is on the forefront of every Democrat’s mind at all times. A conversation with a Democrat about honey bees can turn into being accused of racism. It is in their DNA...Biden is no different.
I doubt he'll change anything people like you think, say, or do. You'll just continue to heave mud from your end and avoid honest conversation.

The process will have to begin from more rational people towards the middle and work its way out. With the right approach, Biden could make that happen.

What do you deem an “honest” conversation? My guess is this means that I am to acquiesce to the fact that I am a racist because I don’t believe racism is the primary factor in the lack of overall success of the black people in the US. Many first generation black immigrants do well here. Granted, many Africans that come here are already well educated, but the point remains that they succeed despite the color of their skin, so it can’t just be about skin color. It also can’t just be about wealth as many very poor immigrants come to the US and do well. The problem is the left doesn’t want to hear this. They won’t even entertain the possibility that much of the responsibility lies with them, personally, and not any systematic problem.
What it actually means is that both ends of this issue have to be willing to stop flinging mud at the other side, and start loudly and clearly holding their own side accountable for its misdeeds. That's a fundamental part of honest conversation in virtually any context, and right now, it's not happening.

you can't "fix" how people feel. you can only let them learn and try to set a good example.

we suck so badly at that these days.

A good example? Perhaps fighting diversification in schools by calling them “racial jungles”, being impressed that the US could find a Black President that is “clean and articulate” or just getting in the faces of Blacks telling them they are not Black enough unless they vote for him.

What it actually means is that both ends of this issue have to be willing to stop flinging mud at the other side, and start loudly and clearly holding their own side accountable for its misdeeds. That's a fundamental part of honest conversation in virtually any context, and right now, it's not happening.

What misdeeds? I mean, is racism is a “systematic” problem, it is embedded in our entire system. Can you give multiple examples of how this is the case?

Like quitting killing each other off, and looting and burning their own neighborhoods, like the blacks are doing????

Your cities weren't burning down when Obama was in office, because Obama was addressing the problems in policing that were driving the kills. Trump cancelled ALL of those police reform programs, and openly encouraged police brutality and violence towards suspects.

Huh?

Ferguson burned during the Obama Regime, and so did Leftist Ruled Baltimore during the reign of Obama as well as liberal icon Elijah Cummings.

Half the police officers in Baltimore who were Falsely accused of the death of Fred Gay were black guys.

What it actually means is that both ends of this issue have to be willing to stop flinging mud at the other side, and start loudly and clearly holding their own side accountable for its misdeeds.
What misdeeds?
And there ya go, a perfect example of my point.

Who? What? Huh? Where? -- I see that from both ends.

Never mind.

Like quitting killing each other off, and looting and burning their own neighborhoods, like the blacks are doing????
No.

Now that trumps gone the burnings will stop. Odd for the black communities to act this way towards trump when he was so good to them. Supposedly.
It was mostly white people doing the burning and looting, you fucking douchebag. All you proved is that the riots were nothing more than pure terrorism.
We knew cospnservatives were going to blm rallies to cause trouble. Thanks for admitting that
Of course they do. The opposite is true as well as we have seen with the recent pro trump stop the steal rallies where antifa and BLM and others show up to start fights.

What misdeeds? I mean, is racism is a “systematic” problem, it is embedded in our entire system. Can you give multiple examples of how this is the case?
And there ya go, a perfect example of my point.

Who? What? Huh? Where? -- I see that from both ends.

Never mind.

Maybe you simply fail to understand the definition of systematic. No, I will not have a conversation that starts with me having to admit to systematic racism. The starting point should be “does any racism exit in America.” The answer to that is of course it does. We can go from there.

Of course they do. The opposite is true as well as we have seen with the recent pro trump stop the steal rallies where antifa and BLM and others show up to start fights.
They should stay away but hold their own protests.

But we can’t make the same mistake we made in 2000. We didn’t protest that gore won. Republicans did. They got their way. Squeaky wheel gets the grease

They should stay away but hold their own protests.

But we can’t make the same mistake we made in 2000. We didn’t protest that gore won. Republicans did. They got their way. Squeaky wheel gets the grease
Both sides should do that

Biden is a bigot and racist. The Prog Party will end up killing millions as the zero sum society is part of the mantra. Each according to ability. Each according to need is part of their agendas.

Biden is a bigot and racist. The Prog Party will end up killing millions as the zero sum society is part of the mantra. Each according to ability. Each according to need is part of their agendas.
Where do right wingers get their propaganda and rhetoric? Right wing fantasy where y'all can Always be Right.

Second right wing nut job in a row I have read. Glad one of you is no longer in charge come next month.

Where do right wingers get their propaganda and rhetoric? Right wing fantasy where y'all can Always be Right.
Nope that is not propaganda Biden is a racist

Unlike trump who people inferred as racist based on indirect evidence, Biden openly hates white people , specifically elderly white men like himself. He must be in denial of his color and age.

As usual it is your statements which are fallacies

Forum List

Back